What kind of information do Dancing Numbers collect from you and what do Dancing Numbers do with it?
1. Dancing Numbers gather all the information that you enter while creating an account with us and using our Services, such as an email address and password, a valid mailing address, and as a user, the information also provided to us by Intuit about your QuickBooks registration also called “Registration Data”. We can use Registration Data to recognize you as an approved user, to provide and enhance Services, tailor your user experience, also protect your account, and prevent fraud. We can also use your email address for communication regarding our Services with you. For example, we drop a message to let you know about Service updates. We do not obtain any financial details relating to your Services charge. This information is obtained by a third party from a source other than the Website that you access. WE NOT SHARE REGISTRATION DATA WITH ANY THIRD PARTY, except for disclosures to third parties as set out below (e.g. disclosures to Intuit, third party services companies that assist us in hosting, running, sustaining and improving the Services, to the acquirer of our properties, and where needed by law, subpoena or other legal proceedings or, where applicable, to enforce the End User Services Agreements). The exceptions include:
- We will disclose our contents to the Intuit for connections purpose with the Services performance.
- We can also hire third-party organizations and individuals to promote the services (such as maintenance, hosting, marketing, audit, research, and development) or to provide certain services. These third parties have restricted access to your Registration Data and other content (described in the End User Services Agreement) and only use it to perform our tasks and are bound to us to disclose or use it for other purposes; and/or.
Please do not include in your correspondence using the Services or as part of your Registration Data or Content any confidential financial details, such as any person’s social security number, passport number, bank account, or credit card number or password. We do not need such information and we deny all responsibility for such information being disseminated.
2. “Automatically Collected Data” is nothing but the information related to services that you’re using. Like other services, we also record Automatically Collected Data depending on your activity done in your account as well as the service you use. For example, when you use the Services we collect information automatically about the device type you are using as well as the device identifier (or “UDID”). We do so to analyze patterns, monitor Services, troubleshoot any customer problems, as well as develop and upgrade Services. We can use third parties to help us analyze the Automatically Collected Information we obtain from you and help us serve advertisers through the Services. Regarding our business purposes, we can also use the Automatically Collected Data, such as disclosing quantitative details about the use of the services. We may collect the following types of Automatically Gathered Information that we can share with third parties to help us to run the Services, such as customers, other users, and business partners:
- Included Data: We capture user information and content to generate composite data as you evaluate our total customer profiles and usage trends using the Services.
- Logs to server: We gather information from the logs on our server. Such logs contain information such as the address of your Internet Protocol, browser details, your request date and time, and other information about your use of the Services.
- Cookies, icons, ad tags, web beacons, or special device recognition identifiers. Advertising technologies like pixels, ad tags, web beacons, and unique device identifiers can be used. We may also position a text file on your computer, called a “cookie.” This cookie contains no personal details and can not access personal information from your machine. These technologies allow us to link your use of the Services to information directly and knowledgeably given by you. We use these technologies to monitor user traffic trends, evaluate our overall customer profiles and consumption patterns, and display ads (except where prohibited by law) and authenticate you to the Services. These technologies can be used to collect information from the click source, browser sort, time and date, the subject of clicked or scrolled ads. By turning them off in your browser you can reject cookies, but you would not be able to access the online version of the Services in this way.
- Links: We can monitor whether links are being followed to external websites and whether ads are being clicked.
- Tracking location: We can collect your mobile device’s physical location and use it to send you personalized location-based services or content. In certain cases, you may be allowed to permit or refuse such use of the location of your computer, but if you want to refuse such usage, we will not be able to provide you with the appropriate personalized services or content.
Your browser may provide you with a “Do Not Track” option, enabling you to signal to website operators, web applications, and services (including behavioral advertising services) that you do not want these operators to track any of your online activities over time and through websites. During this time, the Services do not accept Do Not Monitor requests, meaning we gather information about your online activities both when you are using the Services and after you leave the Services.
How do Dancing Numbers protect children’s data/information?
Dancing Numbers would never knowingly approach someone who is under the age of 18 or obtain information from them. If you think we have collected such information unintentionally, kindly contact us so that we can delete the information promptly. If you are looking to register and create an account in Dancing Numbers then it is necessary that your age should be 18 years or above. You may contact us any time to delete all identifiable information related to you that you’ve provided or have been collected from you. This can be done by our Privacy Officer so please contact them at the contact details that are mentioned below. However, if you do any of the following then you will be allowed to use Dancing Numbers account or its services anymore.
Should you Share my Details to Third Parties?
There is a law named California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also named as the “Shine The Light” law that allows our California resident customers to request and receive from us a list of Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties under such law in the preceding calendar year for direct marketing purposes such as names and addresses of those third parties. Applications can only be made once a year, and are free. Currently, Dancing Numbers does not share any personal information under this law with such third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Will you share my Information with a Third Party?
How do I Access or Correct my Information Collected by Dancing Numbers?
You will be able to access and change your registration data as a Dancing Numbers user once you log into your account using an email address and password listed on your account.
What if I stay outside the United States?
The Services can be provided outside the United States or within the other jurisdictions. If you use the Services outside the United States, then you agree to the transfer of your personal data to the United States and certain other jurisdictions, when you use the Services. Some countries such as the European Union have data collection rights that may vary from US law.
How do Dancing Numbers maintain security?
Dancing Numbers is firmly committed to protecting your information/data. We use many industry-standard methods to protect information and data of the user. We also hold security restrictions on who can access the information databases containing your information at Dancing Numbers and its subcontractors. Since there is no such thing as perfect security, we cannot guarantee 100% protection because of the data threats inherent in the Internet and cellular networks. However, we will take immediate action to tackle the issue in the unlikely case of a security breach on our databases. Also, please know about the Internet and cellular networks are not secure environments so carefully select strong passwords when you use our Services.
How do I connect with Dancing Numbers?