QuickBooks introduces to simplified all business issues and make entries functioning simpler. Most of the QB users want to know how to import bill payments into QuickBooks Desktop without any hassle. Here we will provide you all information about this functioning and leads to get more potential profit.
Save Time, Reduce Errors, and Improve Accuracy
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Import Bill Payments into QuickBooks Desktop
Follow basic points to accomplish this process with these following steps:
Step 1: You can Start with File selection with these Following Steps
- The first thing to do to choose the “QuickBooks Transaction Type” .
- Then click on the “Bill Payment” from the drop-down menu
- Hit your next click on the “Select your File“.
- Either you click on “Browse File” and “Browse” and then choose the file from the folder of the local computer
- You can also click on “Sample Templates” to track the file location
Step 2: The Next Step is to do Mapping with These Steps
- Firstly, you have to set up the “Mapping of the file columns” corresponding to the QuickBooks field
- This will make an automated approach for you if you are utilizing the specific template file and then download the “Sample Template file“.
Step 3: After Following the above Steps, make sure you can go Through it and review to Check and Verify
- Before proceeding to import option, check and verify you’re all file data in the Review Grid Screen
Step 4: Now, you are all set to Import
- After verifying all, click on the “Send to QuickBooks” to upload the file data into QuickBooks
- You are all done with this process.
Powerful customizations are basically for file data that is available along with import settings. You can review and import straightforwardly under the “Edit” option in the menu bar. Some of the essential settings for transactions come with these basic points:
- You can easily identify matching existing transactions in the QuickBooks
- After finding the above outcomes (matched existing transactions). You can take quick decision to update, ignore or delete
- You can easily validate the complete business file before bring up into the QuickBooks just by turning on setting button
To make import bill payments into the QuickBooks Desktop, the above information provides all possible ways to accomplish the process. It is our pleasure to make our clients/customers satisfied with useful information, you can drop your reviews in the below comment section.
Accounting Professionals, CPA, Enterprises, Owners
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number 1800-689-5491 or chat with experts.