QuickBooks offers an amazing tool i.e. Payroll. Payroll makes it easier for a company to manage paychecks. In certain circumstances, it ends up in QuickBooks Error PS060, which affects payroll activities.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Defining QuickBooks Error PS060
QuickBooks Error PS060 is an accounting error, which occurs due to expired payroll or network connectivity issues. When QuickBooks Error PS060 arises on your system, at that time a message flashes on the screen “Current Enhanced Payroll service is unavailable” or “”The QuickBooks enhanced Payroll for unlimited employees service is not currently available.”.
Causes of QuickBooks Error PS060
QuickBooks Error PS060 can arise due to several reasons. Such as,
- If you are using an old QuickBooks Desktop version i.e. more than 3 years old then you may end up with QuickBooks Error PS060.
- When the user is unable to renew the payroll subscription Error PS060 can arise.
- If the Intuit server is down then also the error can arise.
- QuickBooks is blocked by the Third Party security server.
- Due to a virus or malware attack, an error can arise.
- Due to an outdated edition of Payroll software the error QuickBooks PS060 can take place.
Effects of QuickBooks Error PS060
QuickBooks Error PS060 has several impacts on systems. Such as,
- It affects Payroll updates.
- It affects payroll activities like the calculation of payroll tax or the creation of checks that are to be paid.
Important Points to be Remember Before Resolving this Payroll Error,
Before you troubleshoot the QuickBooks Error PS060, you must consider or keep some points in mind. The points are:
- If your internet connection is working properly.
- While updating QuickBooks desktop and payroll, you should always use QuickBooks in Single User mode.
- You must have an active payroll subscription.
- The date and time of the system must be correct.
- Your default browser must be Internet Explorer.
Troubleshooting of QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060
Solution 1: On QuickBooks Desktop check the credit card information
This Solution is to be done on both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online separately:
For QuickBooks Desktop:
- Open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Click on the Product and Service window.
- Select payroll service from the Product and Service window.
- Select Billing Information and click on the edit menu from the dropdown window.
- Now you have to enter the correct payment details.
- Select Save and click on Close.
- Now in the last check
For QuickBooks Online:
- Select the gear icon and click on Account and Setting.
- Click on the Billing and Subscription tab.
- Now open Payment method from the menu and select edit from the option.
- Now edit or check your credit card information.
- Click on save changes.
Solution 2: Checking of Billing and Subscription Settings
Steps to be performed to check the billing and subscription of the payroll:
- Open My Account on QuickBooks.
- Select the company name and click on the Edit tab.
- Select the billing tab and click on edit from the dropdown menu.
- Check the information and make corrections as per your requirements.
- For updating the information click on the save tab.
- Check for the billing details.
- Now save the changes and restart the system after logging out from the QuickBooks.
Solution 3: Check for the Internet Connection Issue
Now next solution is to rectify your internet connection to avoid QuickBooks Error PS060. Following are some steps to be performed:
- Open www.google.com on your system by clicking on the browser.
- If you are able to open the website properly then just go to 4th step.
- If an error occurs while accessing the website then you should check your network connection first.
- Make sure that the date and time of the system is correct.
- Open Tools from the Internet Explorer menu.
- Select Internet Option.
- From the Internet option select the Advance menu.
- From the Advance drop-down menu click on Reset/Restore Defaults.
- Now apply it and then click on OK.
Solution 4: Using Command Prompt clean DNS
- Firstly open the command prompt window by pressing Windows + R together.
- Type cmd in the text box that appears in Run Window.
- As you enter black window appears on the screen, type ipconfig/flushdns on it.
- After entering this try to open payroll, it will open.
Solution 5: From Internet Explorer clean all the junk files
From Internet Explorer clean all the junk files:
- Go to Internet options in Internet Explorer.
- In Browser history Click delete from the drop-down menu of the general tab.
- Tick on all boxes for website files and temporary internet files.
- After deleting press OK to save changes.
Solution 6: Repair QuickBooks Desktop Application Software
- Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- After downloading from downloads run the QuickBookstoolhub.exe file.
- Agree on all the terms and conditions which are presented by the software installer.
- Use the desktop icon to run it.
- Click on the Program Installation issues.
- Select the Quick Fix My Program tool from the drop-down menu of program installation issues.
- Wait for a while till the tool runs and repair issues in QuickBooks Desktop.
- After the above step again select Tool Hub and click on QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool from the drop-down menu of Tool Hub.
- Wait till the tool repairs the complex issues.
- After completing the above step open and run QuickBooks Again.
- And then try to access the payroll and see if it works.
Solution 7: Wait for the response of the server
When there is an issue due to a server issue in Intuit then you have to sit still and wait for the working of the Intuit server. Have patience because you can’t work or errors occur till the time the Intuit server starts working without any hassle.
Solution 8: The latest version of the software is to be Downloaded and Install
The QuickBooks Error PS060 can arise due to QuickBooks or payroll’s outdated version. In that case, you have to download and install the latest version of QuickBooks as well as payroll software.
Solution 9: Check for the 3rd party settings
You have to scan the entire ADPS in case you find that the error can be due to interference with a third-party application or malware/virus infection.
Solution 10: Check for the internet connectivity issues
Internet connection issues are one of the common issues for QuickBooks error PS060. So, check whether your internet connectivity is proper or not. Are you getting full and proper bandwidth of the internet? If you find an issue in your internet connection then contact your internet provider to get proper internet services.
We hope that the above solutions for QuickBooks error PS060 help you in troubleshooting the error. They are the best and easy solutions to solve your issue.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the meaning of item code in QuickBooks?
In QuickBooks, each invoice contain column that column are known as item code.
Why “Employee not showing in QuickBooks payroll error” message occur on my system?
Some of the causes of the error message are:
- The employee is not active means the employee is set as inactive in QuickBooks.
- The employee is not attached to payroll properly.
- An issue with your internet settings.