Whenever you try to import a web connect file from your bank website then there is a chance of receiving the message that web connect import error “no new transaction” error. The meaning of the error is that there are no new transaction is available in your bank. Whenever the error arises you are not able to download your bank transaction in QuickBooks.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Online. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Know the Causes of QuickBooks Web Connect Import Error
There are the various reasons due to which you are not able to download the transaction from your bank in QuickBooks and get the error message that no new transactions. So, the following are the causes behind the QuickBooks Web connect import errors:
- There is a possibility that the transaction for which you are trying is already imported in your QuickBooks.
- If the QuickBooks is not downloading and install properly then due to this damage QuickBooks Company file you can easily get the error message.
- In the company file the dates are already imported from the web connect statement.
- In case there is no new transaction is theirs in the web connect file.
- It can also occur in case if there is a invalid information due to which the QuickBooks is not able to read the data from your web connect file.
- In case if you’re financial institution does not support import of the transaction in your QuickBooks desktop.
- In case if you are using the old version of QuickBooks desktop due to which your desktop does not support the online banking services.
- The file you are importing is not the correct file type.
Symptoms Behind the Web Connect Import Errors in QuickBooks
Following are the symptoms by which you can recognize that the web connect import errors is arising.
- You can’t able to import the data from your bank to your QuickBooks.
- The errors arise while you are trying to process the data of your bank.
- You are not able to verify the downloaded financial information of yours.
- Whenever you are trying to download any information your QuickBooks seems to stuck and it will ask you to select the new or existing account again and again.
- The QuickBooks is not able to recognize the financial institution information for the download.
- You are not able to import the data in your QuickBooks.
- The error like “we can’t read the file sent” is displayed on your screen while importing data.
- The various types of error occur while you are trying to process the online banking data.
Steps Keep in Mind Before Importing the Data
Following are the steps which you have to keep in mind before importing the data in QuickBooks:
- Always keep the backup of your company file.
- Be ensure that the version of the QuickBooks Desktop is same or support the version of your web connect.
- Update the latest version of the internet explorer.
Method to Troubleshoot the QuickBooks Web Connect Import Errors
1. Importing of the .QBO Files
In order to import the .QBO files you have to process the following steps:
- First you have to open your bank website with the help of bank web address and your login id and password.
- Now login to your bank website with the help of your register ID and Password and then search for the web connect file which you need.
- Now you have to locate the company file on your QuickBooks and then import the .QBO file which you needed.
2. Download the Web Connect Files
Following are the steps in order to download the web connect files:
- First you have to open your QuickBooks by using the login ID and password of your QuickBooks.
- Now from the top menu select the file menu and then click on the utilities from the list of options of file menu.
- Now from utilities select the import option and hit on the web connect files option.
- Once the file is connected then you have to choose the saved QBO file.
- Enter the QBO file in order to open it.
- The windows will appear in front of you and from this window search for your bank account. Once you found it just click on it in order to open it.
- Now hit the continue button in order to review the data if it is successfully downloaded in QuickBooks or not.
- If yes, then hit the OK button.
- Now you have to locate to the bank feeds in order to read the transaction.
3. Verifying of the File From the Bank
There are the two steps in order to verify the file from the bank, they are:
- Make sure that the downloaded file .QBO file.
- In case if your file is different or need to be discover .QBO file then you have to connect to the your bank.
4. Bank Notification Monitoring
Following are the steps which you have to perform in order to monitor the notification of the bank:
- Before accessing the QuickBooks data you always have to check the bank notification request and confirm the identity.
- This type of confirmation is mainly required in case if you are updating or reinstalling the QuickBooks.
- Now log in to your bank account with the help of ID and Password and then look for the monitor messages.
- Now you have to follow the online instruction and also view the entire request for the access.
- Now change the banking mode of your account.
- Now open the QuickBooks and look for the banking menu.
- Now change the bank feed mode by open the bank feed and then from the list of options click on the change bank feed mode.
- Now hit the bank feed option and Select the classic mode from all modes.
5. Make the Test File
In orders to create the test file you have to follow the following steps:
- Open your QuickBooks and from the top left corner select the file menu from it.
- Now select the new company from the list of the options.
- Click on the express start and then enter the detail in preferred field.
- Now in the company name enter the test because it is easy to recognize.
- Now Check the company files by importing the .QBO file.
- Now you have to import the entire transaction in your bank account in order to heck if the issue is with the company file.
- In case if you are not able to import files then go to the monitor setting because some time there is a problem with the settings.
6. Find Your Company and Reset it
In order to locate your company, you have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the company file.
- Now you have to disconnect the account from which you an issue.
- Reconnect your account.
- Once you are successful connected then now try to reimport the .QBO file.
- In case you are able to download the transaction successfully then it means you fix the error.
7. Log Files of Bank
Following are the steps in order to log the bank files:
- Before you connect to the bank always monitor the bank log files.
- This will help you I n monitoring the issue.
- Now you have to call to the bank representative.
- Ask the bank representative to check your account and the web connect setup.
If you still have any Questions regarding this then just call to the Dancing Numbers experts team. In case you want to connect the QuickBooks professionals then you can chat with our expertise by live chat or you can also send your issues via mail.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-347-428-6831 or chat with experts.
How can I Resolve Issues while Importing from QuickBooks Desktop Windows to QuickBooks Online?
Follow the following steps in order to resolve the issue while importing from QuickBooks Desktop Windows to QuickBooks Online:
• First you have to verify the data of your company.
• Then you need to restore your company data in order to solve problems.
• You need to verify the rebuilt company data.
• Now, again you need to start export process.
How Can I Restart QuickBooks Web Connect?
Follow the steps given below:
• You have to sign in as Windows admin.
• The first step is to open the windows file explorer on your system.
• In order to open window file just click on my computer and from the list of option navigate to the c Programs.
• In C drive click on the program data folder and then navigate to Microsoft and select it.
• Now click on the window button and then from the start menu click on programs.
• From the list of programs select startup option.
• Now, select Delete option from dropdown menu of QuickBooks Web Connector.
• You can now open QuickBooks after restarting your work station.
How can I Overcome Errors While Converting QuickBooks Desktop to Online?
• First of all, you need to find your company data file in QuickBooks.
• After that, you have to close your QuickBooks Desktop.
• Now, create a new folder in local C-drive and copy here your company data file.
• Then, open company data file from the new location in QuickBooks Desktop.
• Now, you need to open QuickBooks Online by using your User Id and Password.
• Navigate to Company tab and Select it.
• Click on Export Your Company File option from the dropdown menu of Company tab.
How can I Uninstall QuickBooks Web Connector?
• First, you have to click on Start button after logging as a Server Admin.
• Then, you need to type Control in the search option in order to find Control Panel tab.
• Now, you have to click on Control Panel option.
• After that, go to Category View and tick on Uninstall a program.
• Also, you can click Programs and Features in the Small Icons view.
• Finally, navigate towards Web Connector tab and select Uninstall option in order to uninstall QuickBooks Web Connector.
How Can I Change my Default Browser in QuickBooks Desktop?
• Open the dropdown of File Menu and Click on Utilities option.
• Then you need to click on Import option under Utilities.
• Then select Web Connect Files from the dropdown list of Import.
• Now, open the QBO file, which you have saved.
• After that, you can click on either create a new QB account or open an existing QB account while prompting to Select Bank Account.
• Click on Continue option after selecting the Bank Account.
How Can I Resolve QuickBooks Desktop Error?
• First of all, you need to download QB Tool Hub in order to fix common errors.
• Now, you have to open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
• You have to choose QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool under QB Tool Hub.
• Now, you can update Windows for preventing and fixing install errors.
• At last, you have to fix Windows components manually.
How Can I Stop Automatic Startup of QuickBooks?
• Firstly, go to Start menu.
• Choose All Programs under Start menu.
• Now, select Start up option, followed by QB.
• After, you need to choose Exchange Data with Web Services option.
• Now, click on Delete option from dropdown menu in order to stop automatically launching of QuickBooks at startup.
How Can I Fix QuickBooks not Responding?
In order to fix the QuickBooks not responding error you have to run the QuickBooks install diagnostic tool from the tool hub. Following are the steps in order to run the diagnostic tool:
• First you have to open the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system.
• Now select the programs problems in the tool hub.
• Now select the program diagnostic tool in QuickBooks in order to fix the selected error.
• Once the tool is done with it error removing process then you has to restart your system and see if still there is the error or not.
How Can I Clear the Cache in QuickBooks Online?
In order to clear the cache in QuickBooks Online you have to follow the following steps:
• First you have select the manage data option under the cookies and the site of data.
• Now in the search bar you have to type intuit.
• Hit the entre button in order to search for the intuit cookies.
• Once the searching is complete select the option remove all.
• Once all removed then save the changes.