There are various issues related to the network and company file in your QuickBooks account. For all these issues like company file is not opening, damaged, missing, not able to connect to a server, etc.
You can fix all the company file and network issues with the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. It helps you to solve the problem by diagnosing the issue and then do things accordingly.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Let’s get started with the article to know more about the errors caused and the solution process.
Issues that are related to Company File and Network Issues, Resolved by File Doctor
These issues are listed here:-
- Error code 6000, 6147, 6000 82, 6150, 6000 305, 6130, etc.
- The supplier, customer, or employee lists are missing or blank.
- The user is not able to open the Company File.
- Error H101, H202, H303, H505.
Solution Steps to Fix Company File and Network Issues with File Doctor Tool
The solution to fix all these types of issues is here. Follow it step-by-step. The steps are mentioned below:-
Step 1: Download and Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Firstly, close the QuickBooks software.
- Now download the QuickBooks Tool hub into your computer.
- Save the file in the default location that is Downloads or you can also choose it according to you.
- When the download is completed, open the File Explorer.
- Go to the Downloads folder.
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click on it to start the installation.
- You have to follow the instructions to install the tool on your system.
- After completing the installation, go to the Windows Desktop.
- Double-click on the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open it.
Step 2: Run Quick Fix My File
- Open the QuickBooks tool Hub.
- Then click on the Company File Issues from the options.
- Further, click on the Quick Fix my File tool.
- Hit on the OK button to run the tool.
- When the process of the tool completes, open the QuickBooks on your computer.
Step 3: Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
- In the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- From options, click on the Company File issues.
- Then further, choose the Run QuickBooks File Doctor Tool to run.
- The tool opens up on the screen.
- Choose the company file from the drop-down menu that is causing issues in your QuickBooks account.
- If the file is not visible in the drop-down, click on the Browse and Search option to locate and select the file to open up in the tool.
- Click on the Check your File option.
- Further, select the Continue button.
- You have to mention the password of the QuickBooks admin.
- Then click on the Next button.
- It scans the file and the time depends on the data in the file.
- when the scan is done that means it fixes the issues.
- Open the QuickBooks and the Company File to check for errors.
In this article, you get the solution that helps you to fix company file and network issues with the QuickBooks File Doctor tool. You have to follow the solution and get the error or problem fixed easily.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Do I have Create the Backup of the QuickBooks Company File before fix the Company File and Network Issues?
Yes, it is important to create the backup file of your QuickBooks company file before fixing the issues or errors you are facing. The steps to backup the company file are:-
In QuickBooks, click on the File menu.
Then select the option Backup Company.
Click on Create Local Backup.
In the open up window, click on Local Backup and then press the Next button.
Now click on Browse to search for the location where you want to save the backup.
When everything is set and ready click on the OK button.
Then hit on Save it now and click on the Next button.
It starts the backup and when it is done you get notified.
What to do to update the QuickBooks software before fix Company File and Network Issues?
For updating your QuickBooks software the steps are:
In QuickBooks, click on the Help menu.
Then further select the Update QuickBooks.
It opens up the window.
Click on the Update tab.
Then click on the Get updates.
It takes some time and shows you all the available updates.
Download the updates and then close the QuickBooks.
Reopen the QuickBooks, it shows you the screen saying install updates.
Allow installing updates by clicking on the Yes button.
When updates are done then check for errors.
Are there Any Requirements to Download, Install, and use the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool?
Yes, there are few requirements that must be fulfilled before using the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool on your system. These things are as follows:-
Make sure that you are login as the Administrator into your Windows system.
If you have any other tool to fix the errors or problems technically then uninstall the tool before installing the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool.
The .NET Framework installed on your system.
The QuickBooks Hosting must be turned ON before downloading the tool.