Intuit Printer Library error is considered one of the most common QuickBooks errors. In this error, QuickBooks Won’t Print and cannot print.
Are you too facing the same problem with your QuickBooks accounting software? Here is a complete overview of this error, About the causes, Symptoms, and ways to fix it.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Read on to all about it.
What is the Intuit Printer Library Error?
In this type of problem, users may face an issue where he/she is unable to print the invoice since an error appears and informs the user that they cannot print the invoice, since you lack the required font installed on the computer.
You experience the problem all of a sudden and the error that displays on your screen states- The form that you is about to print states the font which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font.
Such an error can have several reasons. Read on to know more about the causes.
Causes of Intuit QuickBooks Printer Library Error
Following are the main reasons, which trigger the QuickBooks Printer library error:
- The Printer is Not Supportive
- The Font Given is not Mentioned on the System
- A Specific Driver is Missing
- Invoice Fonts are not Matching
- Computer RAM Gets Additional Load
Symptoms of Intuit Printer Library Error
Here are the signs and symptoms of Intuit Printer Library error:
- Windows Operating System is Frozen
- The QuickBooks Program is Crashed
- QuickBooks Desktop is not Responding
- Mouse and Keyboard is Slow or Not Responding
- While Working, the Windows Operating System is Crashed
How to Fix QuickBooks Intuit Printer Library Error?
Here is how repair or solve the Intuit Printer Library error:
Make sure that the particular orientation in the settings of your printer is in sync with the Printer setup of QuickBooks:
- Open the QuickBooks account and press on File.
- Press Printer Setup from the particular File menu.
- Press on The Form to be printed from the given list.
- In the Printer Setup window, press Options.
- On the screen that display Paper and Paper Attributes, make sure that the printer is fixed to print on the Portrait Orientation and letter size paper.
- Press on OK.
- Then from the same Printer Setup Window, there is Printer Type. Choose the option which is equal to your printer from the given drop-down. Press on OK and see the status.
Make the Paper Size of the Particular Template for the Forms
- Make a note of the template that you utilizing for the present transaction.
- Move to Lists and choose Templates from the given menu.
- Basic Customization Screen is shown when you press on the Template Twice.
- Press the Additional Customization tab and press the Print tab.
- The layout is edited from the Particular Layout Designer tab.
To see the paper size check the Use specified printer settings below for this.
- Now check the Printer Settings after this.
How to Fix QuickBooks Could not Print to Printer Error
Fix the QuickBooks could not print to printer error with QuickBooks PDF tool
- Download the particular QuickBooks Tool Hub file. Now open the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe file. Now install the file.
- When it is downloaded, open the particular tools hub from the given desktop icon.
- In the given QuickBooks tools hub, choose Program Problems.
- Choose the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool. It will take just 1 minute to run.
- When the tool is finished, use the .PDF-file concerning task which actually triggered the error.
- If the error is still there, then kindly reboot the system.
Above is a complete insight to the issue Intuit Printer Library error. With the help of this blog, you will be able to solve this error in a moment. We have highlighted all the causes, symptoms and ways to fix this issue.
If you are still stuck anywhere, and think you need help, you can get in touch with our team of experts. Our team will help you come out of this issue with their expertise and knowledge.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Authenticate the Template Form?
Here are the steps to authenticate the template form:
Step 1: Open the particular QuickBooks account and press on Customers and choose the option Create Invoice.
Step 2: Navigate to the Formatting option and choose Customize Data Layout.
Step 3: Choose Basic Customization.
Step 4: Now, Move to the section Change the Font for.
Step 5: Press on Change Font.
Step 6: Navigate to the Font and then press on a Font type.
What are the Items that have Identical Font?
There are some items in QuickBooks that have identical font. Here are list of the items:
All these should have the same font. This will enable you to escape the occurrence of the error Intuit Printer library from QuickBooks.
It is important to keep a clear idea about these items and make a note of them.
How to Authenticate the Printer Connectivity if the Error Unable to Print because of Printer Library Error Arises?
Printer connectivity problem in QuickBooks can impact business and its productivity. Hence, it is imperative to solve this issue at the earliest.
Here are the steps to authenticate:
Step 1: Open the QuickBooks account and move to the File menu.
Step 2: In the File menu, select Printer setup.
Step 3: Choose any Transaction to print.
Step 4: Edit the Printer Name shown with the name inscribed on the printer. Ensure that it same.
What are the Types of Printing Issues in QuickBooks?
Here are the different types of printing issues in QuickBooks. Everyday users of QuickBooks often face these issues once in their QuickBooks journey.
Here is the list
QuickBooks Enterprise Unable to Print.
Unable to Print QuickBooks Invoice or Checks.
QuickBooks Printing Problems Checks.
Printing Problems in MAC.
QuickBooks 1099 Form Printing Problems.
Intuit Printer Library Error.