Now days, most of the organizations are leveraging QuickBooks accounting software to accomplish their accounting chores. It offer swathe of features and functionalities that makes accounting processes a real breeze. However, as it is software, so it is very normal that it has technical bugs too.
So, one of the error from all errors is QuickBooks Error 20102. It is one of the QuickBooks Payroll Error.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
About QuickBooks Error 20102
When the company has an active direct deposit on employer identification number the QuickBooks Error 20102 can occur. It also appears when you are trying to link the employer identification number which is separately linked to account directly. QuickBooks Error 20102 can arise when software of QuickBooks is not downloaded or installed properly.
Details of Error
|Error Name :||QuickBooks Error 20102|
|Error Number:||Error number|
|Description:||Error 20102: QuickBooks has encountered problems and needs to close. We are sorry for the convince.|
|Cause:||QuickBooks Installation is incomplete and registry of window is corrupted.|
|Symptom:||Crash of window again and again in during the processing of program due to this system hangs.|
|Applies:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Troubleshooting of Error:||Fix Corrupted window registry, Uninstall and install the QuickBooks Program again|
Causes of QuickBooks Error 20102
There are a number of causes due to which QuickBooks Error 20102 take place. Some of the common errors are:
- Window registry is damaged due to which Error 20102 occurs.
- QuickBooks Program is not properly downloaded and installed.
- QuickBooks related files are erased or deleted by the software unintentionally.
- The system is attacked by the malware or viruses.
- QuickBooks program property is not mounted properly on your system.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 20102
The several symptoms of QuickBooks Error 20102 which indicates you that this is the error due to which our system stop working. Following are the some errors:
- Error message flashes on your screen.
- Your system respond slowly and also starting freezing for some time.
- Your system showing new program and crashing.
- Whenever you are opening same file on your system it showing the same error message on screen.
Ways to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 20102
There are number ways to troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 20102. You can try this all in order to resolve QuickBooks Error 20102:
1. Fix and Repair Registry Entries
This step is performed by the user who knows all the functionality of the system. Following are the steps for repairing registry entries.
- Shut Down / Restart your system.
- When your system restart then, write command in search bar.
- Select command prompt and press command + Shift + Enter keys together.
- Click on yes tab.
- You will see black box with blinking cursor on your screen.
- Type regedit in the run command box.
- Select keys associated with QuickBooks error.
- Select file tab and choose export from drop down menu of file.
- Save the file in the desire folder in your system.
- In file name list give new title to the folder.
- Click on OK after selecting the selected branch.
- In last you will get QuickBooks backup file with reg. extension name.
2. Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
QuickBooks tools are available in QuickBooks Tool Hub. It consist all the tools that are helpful in solving the QuickBooks Error.
- Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system.
- Open the Tool Hub by double clicking on the QuickBooks File Doctor Tool icon.
- Now click on the computer file issue.
- Open and run QuickBooks File Doctor.
- From the drop down menu select the name of the company.
- After selecting desire file click on the named file and press OK.
- Now open the admin account by adding QuickBooks admin password and click OK.
3. Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop
Before you follow the following steps you have to take backup of your all data. After taking backup then perform the following steps in order to resolve the error:
- Firstly you have to uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop Program from your system.
- Open control Panel and look for the QuickBooks option.
- Select the QuickBooks option once you find it from all the programs.
- Right click on the QuickBooks and select uninstall program from the drop down menu.
- Use CD or Download the Latest Version of QuickBooks.
- Once the program is downloaded in the system install it by right click on downloaded program.
- Perform all the on screen information which are flashing on screen at the time of installation on QuickBooks.
- Now wait for the while the program is installing in the system.
- After completion of installation click on ok and restart your system.
- Now if the QuickBooks error 20102 is still arising in the system or not.
So above all is the detailed information about QuickBooks Error 20102. That’s all you need to know in order to fix QuickBooks error. But still if you face any problem regarding QuickBooks error, you can call on our helpline no. We are always there to assist you. Our Dancing Numbers experts team will answer your queries and troubleshoot QuickBooks Error.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
What is the Meaning of QuickBooks Error 20102?
QuickBooks error 20102 tells that Employ Identification Number (EIN) is connect to different account and you are an active deposit on duplicate EIN number which is associated with another account.
How can I Fix QuickBooks Error?
Steps to be performed to fix error are:
Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Open the QuickBooks tool hub.
Used QuickBooks Diagnostic tool for removing error.
Restart your system.
Why Getting Unrecoverable Error in QuickBooks again and again?
This error arises due to missing of windows from your system or missing of updated of QuickBooks.
How can I Run uninstall QuickBooks From the Desktop?
Steps to Uninstall QuickBooks from the Desktop:
Open control panel by typing control panel on the windows.
Go to programs.
From program there are number of installed programs.
Right double click on the QuickBooks Program from all the programs.
Select Uninstall from the dropdown menu.
Restart your system.
What is the Meaning of Error Code?
Error codes is use to define the specify error in the Program.
Can I Uninstall and install QuickBooks without Losing Data?
Yes you can because QuickBooks never delete you’re saved data but still you didn’t feel safe then you can restore data in other drive.
How can I Recover Lost Data from Hard Drive?
First you have to run QuickBooks auto data recovery.
By using current transition log file .tlg
By using .QBW