QuickBooks Point of Sale application has been embedded with several functions that aid a business to streamline their work process. This particular application has the ability to operate in several locations that can prove to be of great advantage to the business owner and helps him/her to stay in touch with other businesses on the go. Know how to fix QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection is Broken.
In simple words, you will be able to access your particular business anytime from anywhere. This remote access feature of the application helps the business owner to save the business information like models, product styles, monthly sales, weekly sales, hourly transactions, annual sales, etc. As a result, it has become the hot favorite among small and mid-sized businesses.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
But whenever there is a QuickBooks POS Error, due to connection or any other issue, it hampers the business productivity and processes significantly. QuickBooks POS SQL error connection is broken error is one such issue.
Let us learn in detail about the causes, symptoms, and ways to fix this issue.
What are the Causes of QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection is Broken Error?
Here is the list of the causes of QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection is broken error:
- Zero communication between POS and Desktop services
- There is a problem with the IP address
- POS folder name is wrong and not valid
- There are viruses and malware present
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection is Broken Error?
Here are the symptoms of QuickBooks POS SQL error connection is broken error:
- The system is experiencing rebooting problems
- The browser is facing object management issues
- Issues in fixing Live Updates
- The system is paralyzed
- Issues with restarting the computer
- Issues faced during deletion
- Prompting Windows Structure to enhance the functioning
Now when we know what are the causes and symptoms of this error and how it can be identified, let’s learn in detail how to fix it.
How to Fix QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection is Broken Error?
As per Intuit, solving the QuickBooks POS SQL error connection is broken error is possible with the help of the following steps. To fix this problem successfully, you are requested to follow the steps in the given manner.
Step 1: To Scan the Computer, Use Reimage Repair Tool
- Download the particular Repair tool. It is a free tool. It offers convenient installation.
- Now run the software in order to scan, detect, and fix your computer.
- Download the Reimage Repair Tool. Now save it on your particular Desktop.
- Press to navigate to the location of the file. Now the installation process begins.
- The User Account Control is prompted if you try to run the program.
- Press the Yes option in order to continue.
Note: The tool is designed in such a way that it will detect the harmful items that are active on the system.
Step 2: Use the Reimage Repair Tool Icon
- After the installation, now launch the program.
- It will show a welcome screen.
- Enable the repair team to begin scanning automatically without selecting the tax.
- Now scan and then install to begin the installation process.
- The Reimage welcome window will be installed automatically on your given system.
- This tool automatically downloads important updates if there is a reliable, strong, and uninterrupted internet connectivity.
Step 3: Re-image Installer
The re-image tool starts by scanning your computer thoroughly in an automatic manner to authenticate whether the system is running properly or not.
- Begin the scan with the Reimage installer tool. When the scanning is done properly over the Re-image tool, it shows to you all the damaged regions of your computer and whether they can be repaired or not.
- If you can locate any corrupt area and you think it needs to be repaired, you just need to press the Start Repair option that is there on the bottom right corner.
- When the Reimage finishes, it repairs the process of your system smoothly and repairs the issue quickly.
- To finish the process, you need to restart the computer.
Step 4: How the Repair Tool Operates
The repair team has potential attributes that assist in fixing the POS software:
- Repair Start-up customization.
- Repair program deletion management.
- Fixing Windows Structure.
- Fix system rebooting issues and system freezing.
- Fix Live Updates.
Note: When the repair tool is being run, it begins by scanning and determining the error and then smoothly finishing the issues with the assistance of default technology. It repairs all the QuickBooks Point of Sale errors that have been experienced by the Windows operating system registry structure.
We hope that you have received all the information, starting from the meaning of the QuickBooks POS SQL error connection is broken error, to its causes, symptoms, and ways to fix it. This is a very complicated error that can impact business processes adversely. Hence, you must not avoid it.
However, if you want professional guidance and assistance and think an expert can guide you better there we are there for you. Our seasoned experts are certified in handling such issues with ease and conviction.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
What are the things You Need to do Before Beginning the Troubleshooting Steps for QuickBooks POS SQL Error Connection is Broken Error?
Here are the things you need to do before beginning the troubleshooting steps for QuickBooks POS SQL error connection is broken error.
You are required to restart the computer to begin all the services for a great performance.
You need to make sure that you are logged in as an Admin that will assist you to perform all the changes minus any restrictions.
How to Uninstall the QuickBooks POS Software?
Here are the steps to uninstall the QuickBooks POS software:
Close or shut down the QuickBooks POS.
Click the keys Windows+ R together in order to open the particular Run command.
Enter Control and then press OK.
Choose Programs and then click Programs and Features.
Select QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale from the given program list and press Uninstall.
If prompted, press Yes.