QuickBooks Error 350 arises when any user attempts to link to a bank’s credit card account or just a bank in the online version. You may experience issues like using the bank feeds from your particular bank account or during corresponding security questions.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Likewise, QuickBooks Error 350 in QuickBooks Desktop shows an updated or expiry connection with the particular bank.
In today’s article, we will provide a detailed overview of the possible causes and solutions for the QuickBooks Online banking error 350. Hence, make sure that you go through the entire article carefully till the end.
So let’s begin by first understanding in detail what QuickBooks error 355 is.
What is QuickBooks Error 355?
QuickBooks error 355 is connected with your particular bank and its related server. It can arise when your particular bank is not functioning well with your QuickBooks. Fixing the error is not difficult since you must hold on for some time to upgrade the information in your particular software.
The worst part is that this issue impacts the workflow of your business adversely. When you experience this issue, you may witness some error messages like:
- The bank connection not functioning; the security question fails to match
- The old connection is not working
- Can’t connect bank error code 350
- QuickBooks desktop error 350 transfer of credits
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 350?
The QuickBooks error code can be quite disturbing since this issue can occur because of many reasons. The most obvious reasons behind the occurrence of the error include:
- QuickBooks Online has failed to connect with the back due to some external factor.
- Sudden system shutdown.
- The Company File that you are using is corrupted or damaged.
- The bank’s server has stopped responding or not responding anymore.
- The company file size may have crossed the mentioned limit.
- This error also occurs when the corrupted data file is available.
- Damaged or corrupt transactions may be offering stimulus to the QuickBooks error code 350.
What are the Symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code 350?
The QuickBooks error code 350 displays the following signs and symptoms that impact the smooth performance of the application:
- You fail to match with the particular security questions.
- Old connections will not remain steady.
- Links to the bank server turn into a highly difficult task.
- The bank connection may fail to work.
- The issue may disrupt the payment procedure or invoice creation in QuickBooks.
All such symptoms show harsh experiences that impact the productivity of the user. Right resolutions used at the right time can only help to avoid such issues.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 350 in QuickBooks Online?
Now that you have understood in detail the main causes leading to the error, It will be easy for you to implement the troubleshooting methods mentioned below in this article to fix QuickBooks error code 350.
We guarantee you all that once you have implemented the steps stated below adhering to keen details and proper application, the error will not show up the next time.
Here are the solutions to fix QuickBooks error code 350 in QuickBooks Online:
Solution 1: Access and Utilize the Verify and Rebuild Tool
The Verify and Rebuild tool can be utilized to resolve damaged files in QuickBooks. It is considered as a holistic tool that can assist you in getting back your company files. Not to mention, this tool can also be used to fix the QuickBooks error code 350, with the help of the easy steps given below:
- Launch the particular QuickBooks accounting software.
- Now select the option for Utilities from the given File menu.
- Now, after that, you need to select the option, Verify Data.
- In case your data is destroyed, you must run the Rebuild Data. In such a scenario, you are likely to witness a message, Your data has lost its integrity.
- Now navigate to the File menu and choose the option, Utilities.
- Now click OK and select the option, Rebuild Data in order to make a company file backup.
- Now, choose the right place to take the data backup and press OK.
- Once you take a backup of the file, the tool will rebuild the damaged data to solve the QuickBooks error code 350.
- Once you take a backup of the file, the tool will recreate the damaged data to resolve the QuickBooks Error code 350.
Solution 2: Relink QuickBooks with your Bank Account
In case the previous solution fails to work or does not solve your problem, then you need to implement the steps given below and try to reconnect QuickBooks with your bank account:
- Firstly, go to the banking Menu option and open it in QuickBooks Online.
- Select the Account where you are experiencing the problem.
- Press on the Sign-in option.
- Now, add the banking details and sign in to the banking website.
- Select the account where you wish to Download the Recent Bank Transaction.
- Now you need to select the Continue tab and then select the Update tab. It will update the current transaction to QuickBooks Online.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 350 in QuickBooks Desktop?
Here are the solutions to fix QuickBooks Error code 350 in QuickBooks Desktop:
Solution 1: Identify and Recover the Data That is Damaged
It must be noted that when you are experiencing QuickBooks Online error 350, you will not be able to download the particular bank transactions automatically. The damaged file can be one of the prime reasons that triggers the error code 350.
Here are the steps to identify and recover the damaged data:
- First, you need to launch the QuickBooks Online. Now press on the File menu.
- Next, select the option Utilities and Verify data.
- If you witness a message on the window, then it is quite likely that Your data has lost its integrity. It signifies that the company file got corrupted and requires recovery immediately.
- Now you can rebuild the file. Next, you need to navigate to the File menu and select the tab for Utilities.
- Now you need to click the option Rebuild data. Now begin repairing the damaged data.
- Select the tab for OK. Now select a preferred location and save the company file that is recovered.
- Once the backup is properly created, the corrupted data will be restored.
- Once the rebuild data utility completes recovering the damaged company file, you must restart QuickBooks Online and find out if the error still exists or not.
Solution 2: Corrupt Data Analysis
- First, you must click the F2 tab available on the homepage of QuickBooks.
- Now a Product information page will appear. You must click the F3 tab to go to the Tech Help section.
- Next, you need to locate the QuickBooks log file. It is also tagged as qbwin log. This particular file comprises all the required details concerning various issues, and it would assist you in getting to the actual cause.
- When the particular log file is visible, you need to click the tab Open.
- Search for the QuickBooks Online error 350 or any other damaged data that can cause the problem.
Solution 3: Clear any Cache from the Browser
- First, Launch the Internet Explorer from the particular Start Menu.
- Now, You need to click the Gear icon. Now select the button for Internet Options.
- Now click the button for Delete in the section for Browsing History.
- Ensure to put a checkmark on the option for Temporary Internet Files. Now put a checkmark for Cookies and Website Data.
- Now follow it up and click Delete.
- Now conduct the general QuickBooks operations and see if the error still persists or not.
Solution 4: Relink your Credit Card or Bank Account in QuickBooks
- Sign in to your QuickBooks. Now you need to relink QuickBooks with your bank account.
- Now sign-in to QuickBooks and go to the tab for Banking.
- Locate the account you wish to relink and press on the Edit icon beside it.
- In the window for Account details, press on the Pencil icon near the Bank Account section.
- Select the option Disconnect this account on save.
- Press on Save and Close.
- After the account is disengaged, navigate to the Banking tab and press on Add Account.
- Now choose the blue bank square for the particular account you wish to relink.
- If notified, type your User ID and Password details and complete the authentication process.
- Now, the user must select the accounts that they wish QuickBooks to download the particular transactions from.
- Press on Continue.
- After the account is linked, QuickBooks will begin downloading the transactions from your specific bank account.
- Classify the particular transactions in QuickBooks and do the required edits.
- When you’re are all set, select the option for Update option to receive the current transactions from your particular bank.
- Now QuickBooks account must be reconnected to your particular bank account.
We hope that this article has cleared all your doubts regarding the QuickBooks error code 350. We have stated all the root causes, symptoms, and solutions related to the error. You need to ensure that you have a comprehensive idea about error. You can connect with Dancing Numbers team via LIVE CHAT.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Repair a Firewall Problem in QuickBooks?
It is possible to run QuickBooks file doctor and then begin with the File Doctor. Also, you are needed to check with the firewall settings too.
How do Repair QuickBooks Online Reconciliation?
You can repair any reconciliation file with ease by just hitting the edit key and doing all the required changes you need in your reconciliation. Then save the changes.