Qbwin.Log: Lvl_errorError: Verification of the Online Account Information: Customer ID Number is not valid normally visible when the user tries to use a Customer ID which is not valid while setting up the account through online services such as Bank Feeds. The error is usually triggered by the log files of QuickBooks. Here are some troubleshooting methods to get rid of the error. The users who already have faced this challenge endorse that contacting an experience & reliable Dancing Numbers team member is the finest option.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
When rebuilding or confirming data, any of the process does not complete and the QBWIN.log displays, discard the QuickBooks online services:
LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify Online Account Information: Invalid Customer ID number–> Record = XXX.”
What is QBWIN.log:LVL_ERROR QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Error LVL_Error is a curable error however it can create various other issues which can even limit the user from opening QuickBooks software. This error normally creates issues for the user trying to confirm QuickBooks Data file. It is a runtime error & the QuickBooks can randomly close when the error occurs on the screen.
Types of Qbwin.Log: Lvl_Error
- Log: Orphan payee is originated in Online cache
- Log: Verify Target: Invalid Open Balance
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Confirm the history of the item Target quantity on order mismatch error
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Confirm the Online Account Information: Customer ID number is not valid &> Record = XXX.
- Log: Verify list. Duplicate name encountered
- LVL_SEVERE_ERROR-GetDecryptedCreditCardNumber Failed: The decryption has failed. CHECKPOINT: Failed to decode credit card number of the customer. Customer ID: nnnn.
- Log: LVL_ERROR-Error: Confirm Account List Item: View out of sequence
- Log: LVL_ERROR-Error: Do the verification of Online Account Information: Customer ID number is not valid
- LVL_ERROR-Error: Confirm the history of the item: Build txn target bad pending state. Item = nnnnn
- LVL_ERROR: Not able to decode the social insurance number/social security number
- Log: LVL_ERROR-Error: Confirm the Payroll Item : tax authority is invalid
- Log: LVL_Error-Error: Confirm the Item: tax agency is not valid
What Can be the Reasons for Qbwin.Log:Lvl_Error?
- One or more QuickBooks item lists are missing or damaged.
- Corrupted or lost Windows registry files from the system.
- Users have accidentally entered incorrect information under the Tax Agency field. On non-sales items, it can be one or more than one.
- The preferred Vendor field does not have correct information.
- Harmed or Corrupted Charts of Accounts.
- Disappointment in check Data Utility.
- Unequal records.
There are 2 Possible Ways to Get Rid of the Qbwin.Log:Lvl_Error:
- Entering the incorrect customer ID while setting up an online service account.
- Incorrect online bank information in the QuickBooks.
What Are the Reasons Behind QBWin.Log:LVL_Error-Mistake
- Broken or Corrupted Charts of Accounts
- Disappointment in check Data Utility
- Unequal records
Fix QBWin.Log: LVL_Error-Mistake: Do the verification of the Account List Item
We have more than one answer for this concern so attempt individually to discover the bug in the most ideal manner. Take care of business:
Arrangement 1: Manually Fix the Damaged Accounts
- Click right on the record name at that point hit on Edit Account to fix the record.
- To store again the subaccount to the fundamental record or to make the initial record into a subaccount, you are required to verify the subaccount in the checkbox.
- Select the relevant Account Type just if the Subaccount of checkbox is stamped or selected the starting from the drop menu near to the checkbox.
- Snap on the OK key.
- Reconsider the first three stages until the settlement of all influenced accounts .
- Alter and confirm the information to guarantee that the error is resolved in the event, at this stage navigate to the below arrangement.
Arrangement 2: Rebuild and Verify Your File
- Snap on Utilities >Reconstruct Data out of the File menu.
- Here at the stage where it requests to back up the record, at that point hit on the OK catch.
- Sit relax for the couple of moments once the message pop up Rebuild has been finished shows up, click on the OK catch.
- Click on Utilities >Reconstruct Data from the File menu.
- At the stage while the message shows “QuickBooks recognized no issue with your information“, hit on the OK catch. In the occurrence that QuickBooks has been eminent from a same issue in the wake of confirming, at that point navigate to play out the below arrangement.
Arrangement 3: Re-Sort List
- Navigate to the Lists menu and post that, hit on outlines of Accounts
- Click on Re-sort list in the left base Account drop-down menu
- At the stage where the brief showcases, hit on the Yes choice simply
- It’s a perfect chance to see that all the principal account types are assembled accurately, for example, all the pay accounts are recorded successively and remarkably more
- In situation the user cannot collect the record types accurately, for example, other current resources visible as a subaccount of an Income account or subaccounts reflect as the fundamental records, presently experiencing arrangement number one to physically correct the records.
How to Resolve the QuickBooks “qbwin.log: lvl_error” Error?
There are two possible ways solutions given below:
Solution 1: In the Charts of Accounts amend the Customer IDs on accounts set up for online Services
To get rid of the issue, we are required to make the corrections the Customer ID and this is the very primary step.
- Firstly, Choose ‘Company‘ Option and after that ‘Chart of Accounts‘.
- Post that Check whether the bank is enabled for online services.
- Right on the bank account and select the ‘Edit Account‘ option.
- After that, navigate to the ‘setting tab‘ for ‘Bank Feed‘.
- In the Setting tab, do a correction in Customer ID. After that, press and close this ‘setting‘ tab and come out of the screen.
- Lastly, run the ‘similar data utility‘ to make sure that modifications have been made to the ‘Customer ID‘. This would stop the process to be finished.
Solution 2: Verify the online information of the Bank in QuickBooks and try to get Connected to the Bank one more Time
The solution 2 can be adhered if the required results are not received from the Option-1. To begin with the Solution-2, Confirm your online bank details in the QuickBooks account. Get in touch with the bank to which this information is associated.
- Firstly, navigate to ‘List menu‘ and select ‘Chart of Accounts‘.
- As you encounter an error, right-click on the ‘account‘ that is associated with the online QuickBooks services such as banking.
- Post that, navigate to the ‘Edit‘ option.
- Go to Bank Feed settings. Make sure that the information of the setup ‘Customer ID‘ matches with the ‘Customer ID‘.
- If this is also not matched with the Customer ID, then modify the information by hitting ‘Save & Close‘ option.
- One of the surmises causes of the error can be the extra space, special character, dash in the Customer ID field. If anything is there, we would advise the user to get rid of that as soon as possible.
- Every Customer ID or PIN Fields may have alphanumeric characters according to the policy of bank or financial institution. So, when you match the ID with the Customer ID field, then make sure to consider them. This is a delicate case and thus required to be kept in attention.
- May be the account has locked if you have exceeded the attempts of number of login unsuccessfully. If it has been locked out, then please contact to your bank to get rid of this issue.
Post this, go to Bank Feed center in the QuickBooks account, and re-establish the connection in the Sent items.
Solution 3: Restore a Backup
We always advise you to keep a backup of the QuickBooks company file. A backup created recently may really come handy to restore the accounts. Navigate to the company file in the QuickBooks. If you have created a backup of the QuickBooks company file, proceed to use that to restore the accounts.
Open QuickBooks and post that move to the Company File. If QBWin.log error persists, go to the next troubleshooting method.
Solution 4: Use Auto Data Recovery tool
You may need the assistance to fix the company file with Auto Data Recovery. Kindly note that, this tool is available only for QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise for Windows. Users cannot use this tool with Accountant Editions. You can get more information about our data recovery services here.
How to Get rid of the Error known as Invalid customer ID or Log file (Qbwin.log) LVL_ERROR
Invalid Customer ID or LVL_ERROR in QuickBooks
This error occurs when the invalid customer ID is determined by the servers of Intuit with Online services like Banking. It is recommended to get this issue resolved by an Intuit certified technical support however we are mentioning some basic troubleshooting steps which would also work.
Solution for Invalid customer ID and LVL_Error
- Open Company file & move to Chart of Accounts.
- Right-click & edit the bank account settings which are connected online.
- Choose Online Services under bank account settings.
- Check the Customer ID and ensure that the details are accurate.
- Verify the data integrity in the head of Utilities which needs to be connected from the Intuit with a valid Customer ID.
Log file issue can also be a crucial issue where user would need the help of the Intuit Data service and there are few additional charges for getting assistance from the QuickBooks Data service team.
Kindly know that under Invalid customer ID there are one more error code i.e. QuickBooks Error OL-332, research the knowledge base to troubleshoot this issue.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-347-428-6831 or chat with experts.
What is the reason for QBWin.log: Lvl_error and unable to confirm the Online Account Information or Invalid Customer ID?
There are few main reasons which are responsible for error, and they are mentioned below:
Incorrect Online Bank information which been entered in the QuickBooks.
Also, then Customer ID is not correct which the user has mentioned at the time of the setup of the account for Online Services.
How does the user Restore a Backup to Fix QBWin.log: Lvl_error in QuickBooks?
In this situation, user is having a backup of the QuickBooks company file then it can easily be used to restore the accounts. All users must do is to open the QuickBooks and the company file. In case, the QBWin.log error message reflects on the window that indicates the backup file is not available. For that, user must implement the further procedure.
How does Auto Data Recovery Tools assist the user to make the correction of QBWin.log: Lvl_error which fails to confirm the Online Account Information or mention Invalid Customer ID?
This tool works as a Qbwin.log error Diagnostic warrior. The Auto Data Recovery tool can correct errors which are fixed by the Rebuild Data Utility tool. This is an efficient tool designed to use the current Transaction Log File and a copy of the company file to restore the vanished entries.