Whether you are printing invoices, PDFs, or checks, you may need a few components like MSXML, XPS Document Writer, and Print Spooler Service. In case of failure, an error can occur. To get rid of such problems, QuickBooks Print & PDF Repair Tool is available. QuickBooks’ desktop printing app enables you to fix print and PDF issues without any other software.
Save Time, Reduce Errors, and Improve Accuracy
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
What are the Causes of Printing Errors in QuickBooks?
There are several reasons that can cause printing errors. If you’re unsure if the error is due to a QuickBooks Desktop application or a Microsoft component, we’ve listed what other issues has been the cause in QuickBooks below.
This Computer Cannot open Microsoft Office Documents Located in the XPS format.
This occurs because of unsupported or missing printer drivers.
Windows Stopped Responding
An antivirus or firewall application has hampered the print process
Owing to damaged XPS service, the printer will be unable to print.
Damaged or corrupt installation of MSXML
The permission access is very limited to QuickBooks Application.
We have identified the reasons that bring forth the print errors in QuickBooks, which will let us move on to the issues faced by users.
When QuickBooks Users need to fix Errors on PDF documents, They can use the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool.
The following errors may be fixed with the help of QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool
- To be able to print, you must connect to the printer using a USB port or Microsoft XPS Document Writer.
- The printer is not responsive.
- While trying to print reports or transactions, there can be some issues.
- QuickBooks showcases an error messages “The device is not ready“.
- While having PDF converter, you can come across errors – 1722 & 1801.
- An error related to QuickBooks PDF converter activation may take place.
- You cannot save your reports or forms in PDF file format.
- Owing to missing component, “Missing PDF file component” QuickBooks cannot finish the current action.
- You can see an error – QuickBooks is not working.
- It might stop working, when you are trying to reconcile accounts.
- PDF converter appears as offline.
- A user cannot print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- 32-bit application couldn’t print.
You need a printer and PDF reader to use the QuickBooks Print & PDF repair tool. We have listed what you need below.
QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool – System Requirements
You need to arrange for the following system requirements:
- Internet: Download files
- Memory: 512 MB free hard disk space, 1 GB RAM
- Resolution of the Screen: 1024X 768 or even a higher resolution
- Processor: 266 MHz or faster computer processor
- Operating System: Windows All Versions
How You Can Install Download and Install This Print & PDF Repair Tool
QuickBooks PDF Repair tool can help fix several issues with PDF files. However, there are two methods to download the QuickBooks printer repair tool. The first is either download it from the Intuit official website or via QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Method 1: QuickBooks Tool Hub – Download & Install
You must close the QuickBooks Desktop to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub. To start, follow these steps.
You have to download QuickBooks Tool Hub and then save it on your desktop. So, you can open the file and follow the instructions that appear on your screen.
Once you are done with the installation, go to QuickBooks Tool Hub icon to open the same.
When the PDF Repair tool opens, it will list the possible problems you might be facing. The first option is to repair the program using the specific file name and location.
Then, you will see the QuickBooks print & PDF repair tool option on that window.
Now, just hold your pointer over it and follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2: Go to Intuit Website and Download Print & PDF Repair Tool
- You can download the QuickBooks PDF repair tool from the official website of Intuit by clicking HERE.
- In order to ensure that you have updated the software to its latest version, you need to follow this
- Go to the downloaded folder and click on CTRL + J at the same time
- From downloads, find the QuickBooksDesktopPDFTool.exe file.
- Right-click on it and then choose the Run as admin option
- Afterward, you have to point the command window on your screen toward the components of the printing process.
- Wait for the application to install the printer driver. The error that appears may ask you to end a QuickBooks process.
- Once the scanning is complete, the command window will be closed.
- Reboot the system and make a try to print any document using QuickBooks.
How do You Run the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool?
Let’s run the QuickBooks PDF Repair Tool and see what it does. While it may be difficult to understand how this tool can help with printing issues, it will in fact do just that.
Go to Tool Hub and choose the program problems
Once you have downloaded the software, and then choose the QuickBooks print & PDF repair option. It usually takes under a minute to run.
We want to make it easy for you to print, email and save PDF and other documents.
We hope that this information has helped you install and use the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool in the best way. In case if you are unable to fix your issue, please connect with our experts. They will serve you with our immediate assistance.
Accounting Professionals, CPA, Enterprises, Owners
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-347-428-6831 or chat with experts.
What is the size of the PDF Repair Tool?
The latest version is available in 23 MB size.
Is it available in Both Free and Paid Version?
Yes, it is available in both the free and paid version.
Can I Correct Formatting issues with QuickBooks Desktop Print Repair Tool?
Yes, you can correct the formatting issue that may take place while printing any document.