Whether used in a single-user mode or used in a multi-user mode, QuickBooks Programming adapts to both situations. While working on a multi-user mode, you would notice that you can add the respective clients with much ease and can get in touch with the organization document.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
However, if you are getting an error message, which says that you have reached the maximum number of unregistered users, then it straight away accounts for some issue that might have occurred.
Don’t worry if you get this error message, there can be many reasons for this issue to surface on your QuickBooks applications.
This article will help you with elaborative steps involved for the same in resolving the reached the maximum number of unregistered users error.
Reason of Maximum Number of unregistered Users Error Occur
The reasons that can be cited for the maximum number of unregistered users error to happen are mentioned below for your reference:
- If due to any functional or technical reasons the framework of the windows gets affected then the maximum number of unregistered users error might occur.
- If due to any functional or technical reasons the framework of the windows gets infected with any malware or virus attack then the maximum number of unregistered users error might occur.
- If there is any sort of abrupt shutdown of the application or the system, then the maximum number of unregistered users error might occur.
- The maximum number of unregistered users error might occur if the product has got solidified because of multiple applications getting out of sight.
- The maximum number of unregistered users error might occur if the application or equipment has not been installed properly.
Steps to Fix the Reached Maximum Number of unregistered Users Error
Scroll further to learn about the steps that can be effective to fix the reached maximum number of unregistered users error.
Step 1: Sign in QuickBooks Application as an administrator once you have opened the system on which you are working.
Step 2: Visit the Start Menu.
Step 3: Start hunting for System Tools.
Step 4: Under System Tools, you need to choose System restores.
Step 5: A new window will appear and you would find an option which would be having a name as Restore My Computer to an Earlier Time.
Step 6: Hit Next, which will take you on the following step.
Step 7: Select On this list.
Step 8: Make a click on the Restore point and ensure to have chosen the respective restore file which you have recently saved.
Step 9: Press on Next and once prompted of restarting your device, go-ahead.
Step 10: Once you have restarted the system, you would be seeing that the restoration must have got completed by now.
Step 11: Check whether you are still facing the reached maximum number of unregistered users error.
How to Reset the Registration of QuickBooks?
If you wish to proceed with the procedure for resetting the registration of QuickBooks
- Find qbregistration.dat file
- If you are a user of Windows 7, 8, and vista, to locate the qbregistration.dat file you need to click on Program data followed by Common records and then finally hitting the Intuit QuickBooks
- Rename the qbregistration.dat file and in the extension add .old for OLD
- Paste the code: xx.x>by opening the notepad and followed by tapping rendition of QuickBooks and marking Yes for either the License number or the Product Number assigned for the application on the blank document
- Save the notepad file and add .dat extension
- Go to Type and as an alternative select each one of the records
- End the process by resetting and providing the code
What do to Verification of Number of Licensed Users in QuickBooks and sync the respective License Data Online?
If you want to execute a verification process of number of licensed users in QuickBooks and sync the respective license data online, you need to do the drill which is mentioned below:
- Visit the Help Menu
- Choose Manage My License
- Hit on Sync license data online followed by clicking on OK
- Once again visit the Help Menu
- Once again choose Manage My License
- Hit on Additional User License.
- Initiate the verification for the no. of Licensed Users
So, now that you have learnt about how to resolve the reached maximum number of unregistered users error, it shouldn’t be any more hurdle to work on the multi-mode user. The steps involved for resolving the reached maximum number of unregistered users error can be effective for your aid and would help you to work without any constraints.
As the basic nature of the reached the maximum number of unregistered users error, it can rise out of few notable technical or function issues and thus, the first thing that you must keep in mind is to keep absolute calm.
Just follow the above-mentioned steps for resolving the reached maximum number of unregistered users error and find it is sorted for you.
However, if you still feel stuck while resolving the reached the maximum number of unregistered users error or find additional challenges that are obstructing the resolution for this issue, then connect with Dancing Numbers experts via LIVE CHAT.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.