QuickBooks is known as the most preferred accounting software at present. However, it throws many unwanted technical errors to hamper your workflow. QuickBooks Error Code 1722 is one of them. This error usually takes place when there are issues in coding while structuring the software. But you don’t need to get panic as it’s resolvable. You can easily chuck off this error by following the instructions described in this write-up. In case, the error still persists or you fail to troubleshoot then feel free to get in touch with the QuickBooks team and do chat with Intuit-certified experts.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
The QuickBooks Error Code 1722 occurs when there is a issue in coding while structuring the software. But you don’t have to worry for it , it can be easily fixed.
|Warning:||Error 1722: There is a problem with this Windows Installer Package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.|
|Error:||System Error Code: 1722. The RPC Server is unavailable|
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code in 1722
Following are some reasons for the occurring of QuickBooks Error code in 1722:
- Incomplete or Damage downloading and installing of QuickBooks Software.
- The registered window is damaged.
- Corrupted window system file.
- Virus or malware infection.
- Corrupted Program File.
- Any of the program is deleted in QuickBooks files maliciously or mistakenly.
- QuickBooks Error 1722 can occur at run time that is why it is also known as runtime error.
- Window installer may be disabled.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Install Error Code in 1722
Following are the symptoms of QuickBooks Error Code in 1722.
- Crashing of PC starts with the error frequently.
- The error occurs or PC start crashing frequently while running on the same program.
- The computer will display the error message on your screen that the “Error Code 1722”.
- The connected peripherals i.e keyboard and mouse respond slowly.
- For few seconds the system will freezes again and again. It starts working slowly.
- User get error message again while installing any of the QuickBooks related software.
Important Steps to be Perform Before Troubleshooting
Some steps you should perform before performing various steps of troubleshooting. These steps play very important role in order to rectify the Error occur in QuickBooks i.e 1722. The basic and important steps are:
- First you have to repair the registry entries which are related to this error.
- Do the complete scanning of system.
- In order to eliminate the temporary files and folders from the system you have to run the disk clean up command.
- Update all your PC Device Drivers.
- You have to first uninstall the QuickBooks programs and then again reinstall in system.
- For the file checker you have to run windows system.
- Now you have to clean up the disk.
Method to Fix the QuickBooks Install Error 1722
In order to troubleshoot the Error, you have to follow the following methods:
Method 1: Quick Fixes
- When the error occurs on the system at that time you have to restart your system immediately.
- Now update all the apps. It will help in removing the error or bugs from the system.
- Run the troubleshooter on windows. For troubleshooting you have to follow the following steps:
- Click on the windows start menu.
- Go to the PC Setting.
- Select the update and security from the PC Setting option.
- Now hit the troubleshooting button in order to troubleshot the error.
- Run the program compatibility troubleshooter and window store app troubleshooter.
- Now clean your PC. A simple disk clean help you in free up the disk space. It will help in running apps efficiently.
Method 2: Enable the Windows Installer
If your window installer is disable then there will be problem occur in installing or removing the software programs. In order to enable the installer, you have to follow the following steps:
- Open the Run Command by pressing windows + R on the keyboard.
- Type services.msc in the field and hit the enter button.
- Now from the next screen scroll down and double click on the windows installer option.
- As the new window will open you have to set the windows installer startup type to manual.
- Now hit the start button and enable the services.
- Apply all the changes which you have done and hit the OK Button.
Method 3: Install and uninstall the Troubleshooter in Order to Run the Microsoft Program
It will help you in scanning and fixing of corrupted registry keys but it will also fix other system files. It can cause issue with installing, running or removing apps. Follow the following steps:
- First you have to download the program install and uninstall troubleshooter.
- Now by double clicking on the troubleshooter, run it.
- Hit the next to start in order to troubleshoot the process.
- Now from the options you have to click the installing or uninstalling option.
- Now select the program in which you are facing the issue.
- Hit the next button once it run.
- In case you are not able to find the program from the list then click on the not listed option.
Method 4: Unregister and Re-Register the Window Installer
- Now press the window + R key together on the keyboard in order to run the command dialog box.
- Type the CMD in the field in the run prompt window.
- Press the ctrl + shift + Enter together in order to open an elevated command prompt.
- Type the command msiexec /unreg in the field. Press the enter button in order to run the command.
- When the process is complete then you can re-register the windows installer.
- Now restart your PC after saving all the changes you have done.
Method 5: Use the SFC and DISM Tools
This error occurs due to corrupted system files, You can troubleshoot the error with the help of Troubleshooting tools like SFC and DISM Tool. SFC will scan the PC in order to find missing and corrupt system files Whereas DISM will scan the system images in order to make corrections. Follow the following steps in order to troubleshoot:
- Press the Window key + R together on the keyboard in order to run the cmd.
- Now in order to open an elevated command prompt presses the CTRL+Shift+Enter.
- Now type the command DISM /ONLINE /Cleanup – Image/ Scan Health and hit the enter button.
- Once the scanning is completed then type the DISM/ Online/ Cleanup – Image/ Restore Health and hit the enter button.
- Now wait till the scanning is complete.
- Once the scanning is completed restart your PC.
- Type sfc/ scannow for rescanning and restart your PC again once the scanning is completed.
Method 6: Run the Latest Version of QuickBooks Tool Hub Version
For this you need to download and install the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Follow the following steps in order to Run the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- First you have to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system and save the downloaded file in your system.
- Double click on the QuickBooksToolHub.exe file in order to open it.
- In order to run the file, you have to follow the on-screen instruction, so that you can easily install the QuickBooks tool hub in your system.
- Agree all the terms and condition which are asked in between the installation.
- Once you are done with the QuickBooks installation then you can open it in order to select the installation issues.
- Open the QuickBooks install Diagnostic tool In order to find and fix the issue due to which the error 1722 is occurring.
- Now sit aside and wait for some time until the tool finishes its job.
- Once tool finishes its work then try to reinstall the QuickBooks again and see whether the error is arising or not.
Method 7: Removing of Error Manually
Try the following steps in order to remove the error 1722 from QuickBooks:
- First you have to repair all the register entries which are related to QuickBooks Error 1722.
- Now run the full malware scan on your system.
- Clean all the temporary files and folders from the system.
- Update your QuickBooks application with the latest release.
- Install all the latest updates of windows.
- Now first uninstall your old QuickBooks from the system and then reinstall the QuickBooks again in your system and see whether the error is arising or not.
Method 8: Repairing of Microsoft Net Framework
- In order to open the Run window press Window+R together on keyboard.
- Type control in the field given in Run window.
- Click on the programs and from drop down menu of programs click on the Programs and features option.
- Hit on the button turn on or off the windows feature.
- Ensure that the checkbox for the .Net Framework is clicked.
- Select the Ok tab in order to confirm and save the changes.
- Once you are done with above steps then restart your system and follow the on-screen instruction in order to resolve the QuickBooks Error 1722.
Method 9: Restore Your System to the Initial Point
In order to restore your system to the initial point first you have to take the backup from your system then you can follow the following step:
- Exit from all the running application from the system.
- Hit the start icon and type system restore in searching tab.
- Once the search is complete, select the system restore option.
- The system restore window will open in front of you click on system restore button.
- The window flashes on your screen asking you about admin user name and password.
- The various restore points will appear on the next window.
- So, choose the appropriate point in order to restore the system.
- In the end, once you are done with all the changes open your QuickBooks Application Again.
Method 10: Using of Window File Checker Option
- Hit the window button + R in order to run the command.
- Now type the cmd in the RUN window in order to run the command.
- Hit the enter key button.
- As you hit the enter key the black screen with cursor blinking is open.
- Now type SFC/scan now in window and press enter.
- Now sit aside and wait until the progress is complete.
- Once the scanning is done restart your system.
The above discussion helps QuickBooks users to troubleshoot the install error 1722. By following each step it is highly possible to resolve the above error. If not then it is recommended to connect with our executive through email.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-347-428-6831 or chat with experts.
How Can I Fix Error 1722 in QuickBooks?
Login to the system by using your Administrator user ID and Password.
The window will open, you have to follow the screen instruction in order to resolve the error.
Once you are done with all the instruction just restart your system.
Now run your QuickBooks account on your system and see that the error is still arising or not.
How Can I Fix QuickBooks Error Code?
First, you have to close your QuickBooks.
Download and install QuickBooks Tool Hub in your system.
Once the file is downloaded, save the file in the system at accessible location. The downloaded file is named as QuickBooks Tool Hub. Exe, so save it.
Now run the file by double clicking on it.
Follow all the online instruction in order to install it on your system.
Once the installation process is finished then open the QuickBooks Tool Hub on your desktop.
From the list of problems select the problem which you want to resolve.
Click on the fix my program option.
Now wait for some time till the system is working on resolving the problem.
In last hit ok in order to exit from the tool and restart your system.
What is the Purpose of the Error Codes?
How Can I Clean Install of QuickBooks?
Click on the start button and search for the Control Panel.
Once the Control panel is open search for the QuickBooks.
Once you find the QuickBooks right click on that and from the list of option click on the remove or uninstall it from the system.
Once you are done with removing of QuickBooks now you have to reinstall it.
From the intuit server download the QuickBooks and reinstall it.
How Can I Fix QuickBooks Desktop Update Error?
Open the QuickBooks Tool Hub, in order to run it.
Click on the installation issues tab in the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Now, select the QuickBooks installation Diagnostic tool.
Now wait till the time theDiagnostic Tool is running in order to fix the issue.
Now, restart your workstation in order to see if the error is resolved or not.