Emailing of invoices to the customer with the help of QuickBooks improve cash flow and receivable low. The email service in QuickBooks enables you to send reports, invoices, statements and other transactions through your email to customer. In this article we learn all the basic steps to email an invoice to customer within QuickBooks on various platforms.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
How to Email Invoice to Customer from QuickBooks online?
Follow the following steps in order to email invoice to customer from QuickBooks Online:
- From the left menu bar click on the customer and locate your customer invoice. In order to reveal the invoices, click on the desire customer to reveal their invoices.
- Double click on the invoice in order to open it.
- Once the invoice is open click on the save and send button on the bottom right of the screen.
Email Invoice to Customer from QuickBooks Windows (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)
Following are the steps which are to be followed in order to email invoice to the customer QuickBooks windows:
- On the top menu bar click on the customer and the customer center from the drop down list.
- Click on the name of the customer whom you want to send the invoice.
- Double click the invoice in order to open it.
- In the centre of the screen there is an email button.
- First click the email button and then select the invoice.
- Enter the customer email id that you want to send the invoice.
- Once all is done click on the send button in order to send the mail.
Email Invoice to Customer from QuickBooks Mac
Follow the steps in order to email invoice to the customer from QuickBooks Mac:
- Select the customer centre from the customer option at the top of menu bar.
- Select the customer whom you want to send the invoice.
- Double click on the invoice which is display right to the customer name.
- Click on the file and then email invoice as PDF.
- Customize the email message according to your requirement.
- Now once you are done with customizing of the email hit the send button in order to send the mail to the customer.
If Invoice has been Email in QuickBooks
QuickBooks provides a way to discover the information if the invoice has been emailed in QuickBooks or not. The method of viewing the history will be depending on the Single invoice or multiple invoices.
In order to view the history of single invoice, follow the following steps:
- Select the customer and job tab.
- Choose the customer for whom you want to check the invoice.
- In the invoice toolbar click on the history tab.
- Check the date of the mail and then see for the same date in Sent messages option that if the message is sent on that date.
- Click on the send forms under the file tab.
- In case if dates is not listed then check for the date in unsent email section.
In order to view the history of multiple invoice follow the following steps:
- Click on the edit menu and choose the preferences from the menu.
- Select the preferences and send forms under it.
- In the send email using section check which type of method is used to send the email.
- Now repeat the first step again i.e hit edit menu then preferences and send form.
- Select the company preferences and enter the email address in BCC field.
- With the help of BCC option you can receive the copy of invoices in your mail.
- In your email then check the sent folder and look if you receive the copy of the mail or not.
Setting up of Outlook Email Account in QuickBooks
Follow the following steps in order to set up your email account in QuickBooks:
- First step is to create the outlook email account if you don’t have it before in order to send the email to the customer.
- Once you are done with the creating of your outlook account then you can ask your internet service provider for the information which is listed below:
- Incoming and outgoing email address.
- Incoming email server.
- In order to set up you outlook you need this information.
- In case if you are not able to find the outlook option in QuickBooks then you have to follow the following steps:
- Click on the edit tab.
- From the tab drop down menu select preferences and then send the form.
- Now click on the outlook option and then set it.
- Last click on the OK Button and save the changes.
Setting up of Secure Webmail in QuickBooks
In order to set up the webmail follow the following steps:
- Click on the Edit tab in QuickBooks and then select preferences.
- Send the forms from the preferences.
- Add the webmail by click on webmail tab.
- Select your provider from the drop down menu and enter your email address.
- Search for the enhance security box and then click OK.
- Now sign in to your intuit account.
- The webmail provider login in page will be appearing.
Setting up Regular Webmail in QuickBooks
Some basic steps of setting up of regular webmail in QuickBooks are:
- In QuickBooks click on edit tab and then select preferences and then send forms.
- Select the webmail and click on Add.
- Input all the information in the required field.
- Then click on Ok tab.
- Click on the save button in order to save the changes.
Email of Invoice and Statements from QuickBooks
Follow the following steps in order to email invoices and statements from QuickBooks are:
- Open the QuickBooks on your system.
- Now from the customer menu create the invoices.
- Now enter the entire required field with the correct and full detailed information.
- From the top of menu click on the email.
- Now choose the invoice and send it to desire mail.
- Open your QuickBooks account.
- Then create invoices from the customer menu.
- Input detail and correct information in your invoice.
- Now from the bottom click on the create statement button.
- Now click on the email button and create it.
- Hit the send button in order to send it to the desire customer.
The above article will help you understand and create a invoice and send it to the client via email. We try to explain the easy steps and ways in order to complete your work in less amount of time.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
How to Email an Invoice in QuickBooks Online?
The following are the steps in order to email an invoice in QuickBooks Online:
Open your QuickBooks account and from the dashboard click on the +new tab.
From the QuickBooks online select the invoice in form pages.
On the QuickBooks online pages see the left hand navigate menu.
Now fill the new invoice.
Fill the detail in the invoice as asked in field.
Send the email.
How to Send Invoices to the Customer?
There are the three ways in order to send the invoices to the customer, they are:
Mail: In case your user does not use email or online invoice then you can take printout of the invoice and send it in the mail.
Email: The most popular and the quickest way to send the invoices to the customer are known as email.
Invoicing Software: The invoicing software such as PayPal etc which help in drawing your invoice.
How to Request for the Payment from the Customer?
In order to request for the payment from the customer you have to follow the following steps:
Check for the client who receives the invoice.
Send a brief for email request payment to the client.
Have a conversation with the client on the phone.
Consider cutting of the future work.
Ask for the research Collection Agencies.
Review all of your legal opinions.
How Can I Send the Invoices as a PDF Attachment?
There are some steps in order to send the invoices as a PDF attachment:
First you have to create an invoice of the item.
Now select send button in order to send it.
Click on the attach PDF icon in order to attach the file in mail.
Now select the method which you want to share the invoice.
Now select the recipient of the mail.
Once you select the receipting and enter the detail. Click on the send button, in order to send the mail.
How Can I Send an Invoice from QuickBooks as a PDF?
The following are the steps in order to complete the process:
At the upper right corner of the screen click on the gear icon.
Now choose the account and setting option.
Select the sales tax and click on the online delivery to edit.
Click on the email radio button in order to show the full details.
Ensure to put the check mark on the PDF attach box.
Tap the save button in order to save the details.
In last hit the Quit button in order to exit from the window.
How to Create and Send Invoice with the New Gmail Add-on?
Follow the following steps in order to create and send the invoice with the new Gmail add-on:
Download and install the invoice Gmail add-on in order to work as invoice add-on.
From the customer open an email in order that you want to send the invoice.
Click on the Bookipi invoice add-on.
Add the items which you want to sent.
Once you are done with adding of item click on the send button and send it to the client.
How do I Send an Invoice as an Attachment in the QuickBooks?
Here’s the step in order to send the invoice as attachment in the QuickBooks:
At the left panel of the screen, click on the plus icon and select the invoice.
Select the customer from the customer drop down menu.
From the invoice page click on the attachment in order to attach the file.
Browse for the file which you want to add and then click on open to add option.
Be ensure to remove the checkmark from the attach to email box.
Fill all the necessary information as asked in the field.
Now click the send button in order to send the mail.
How Can I Create the Digital Invoice?
The following are the steps in order to create the digital or electronic invoice:
Download and install your free electronic invoice template.
All of your full and detail of your business information like your company official name, your name and email address.
If your company has the logo includes it on the template.
Add the full and detail information of the client such as their name and street and the email address.
Add the invoice number and the invoice date.
Include the due date of the payment.
Add all the shipping terms.
Add the description of each item for which you are billing like price, quantity etc.
Add sales tax if require.
Calculate the total amount.
Insert the term of the payment.
Now save the invoice.
In last attach the invoice to the mail and send it to the client.
How Can I Save a Bill as PDF?
In your invoice click on the print icon. Once the print dialogue box open select the PDF printer from the available list of the printer. Once you select your printer click on the print button. Now save the file in PDF format after giving the name and location to the file.
How to Create the Invoice Email Template?
Following are the key elements in order to create the invoice email template:
Enter your all the business details like name, logo and contact information.
Enter the number to the invoice. Invoice number will help in searching for the invoice in future.
Enter the full name and the contact details of the customer.
Now enter the date of the invoice.
Enter the due date of the invoice.
Enter the amount to paid, the due amount.
Make the list of the product with the breakdown of rates and the prices.
Add all the additional details such as the terms and conditions, payment methods etc.