The users experience QuickBooks reloads error once attempt to open an accountant’s transfer file (QBX). For this, Users primarily need to regenerate the file and/or document and then deliver again the generated file to the accountant. Users experience the QuickBooks error during restoring a portable file of QuickBooks.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
The latest version of the QuickBooks Desktop has figured out the Reload.sql error in QuickBooks. To rectify the error, users need to update latest release of QuickBooks Desktop version in the place of existing version in which getting the error. However, after completion of the update with a new version, if still error exists then firstly, you need to examine the folder having a portable and/or accountant file. There is a probability that the folder has crashed or been damaged. In this situation, transfer the company or accountant file to a different folder and hereafter in a new location try to recover or restore it.
Brief Description of Reload.sql at Line Error in QuickBooks:
QuickBooks Error and description of the error, possible reason, indication, and possible solutions to resolve the QuickBooks error described in the below table:
|Error Name||Reload.sql At Line|
|Software Developer||Intuit Inc.|
|Software Name||Windows XP & Vista 7, Vista 8|
|Error Description||When trying to open an accountant’s copy transfer file (QBX), the users get the QuickBooks reloads error. Users must regenerate the file and/or document in order to accomplish this, and then they must give the newly created file to the accountant.|
|Possible Reasons||If the Accountant’s or Portable copy is collected over the network that also causes an error in QuickBooks in reload SQL At line error.|
|Symptoms||Operating windows system stopped working and got no response from QuickBooks Desktop.|
|Solution||Refer the QBX for the Accountant copy export file and QBM for Portable file.|
Possible Reasons for Reload.sql at Line Error in QuickBooks:
There may be different possible causes as mentioned below:
- If the File size is more than 3 MB file from the Accountants’ copy restoration or portable from a remote location that is also responsible for the QuickBooks error in reload.sql at line error.
- If the Accountant’s or Portable copy is collected over the network that also causes an error in QuickBooks in reload.sql at line error.
- It also happened due to improper set up of QuickBooks.
- Accountants or portable copy is collected from the run-down file or folder.
Restoration of the Entire File
Users need to ensure that files should restore locally but not over the network.
- The first step is to make a folder with the name QBTest by clicking to open C Drive
- Click Right and select New and thereafter click on Folder
- Then, go to the storage folder having the existing accountant or portable file saved and then click to open the folder.
- Once, the folder is opened, then select and copy the file using Right click.
- Then, open the newly generated folder, and pasted the copied file by clicking right.
- Make sure the file name should not contain any special characters, if the special character in the file name is present click right on the file and rename it by removing special characters.
- Then, restore the file through the newly generated QB Test folder:
- First, to open the QuickBooks window, you need to press the ctrl key directed to open the company window
- Once the company window gets open then the user can open the current company folder or can select restore
- Then in the next step, go to the QB Test folder and find the copy earlier and it is available to open.
Firstly, users need to sure that the following files should be saved on the Desktop
- QBX Represents the Accountant Export File
- QBM Represents the Portable Files
Above files, if not saved on desktop and available at a different location then rescue from that location and saved on the desktop. Apart from this, , a file saved on a desktop and the user is not able to open, in this condition make a folder with the name QB Test by clicking to open C Drive and copy the file from the existing location by right click and open the newly generated folder.
Paste the copied file once the QBX or QBM type of file is copied to the QB test folder and then open the QuickBooks window and try to recover or restore the file available at the QB test folder using the below instructions:
Steps to Follow for the Restoration of QBM Portable Files Types:
- You need to open the QuickBooks menu file.
- Once the QuickBooks menu file is opened, you need to select the menu option to open it or Restore Company
- If you want that portable file to restore, you need to click on next for further steps.
- Once you clicked on next, you need to open the dialogue box in which the company file shows portable file and after that you need to search for the new QB Test folder
- Please make sure that you don’t overwrite anything with the existing file once the file is restored from a localized location.
Steps to Follow for the Restoration of QBX Accountant’s Copy Export File type:
- First, you need to open the QuickBooks menu file.
- Select the option of the menu then click on it to open or Restore Company.
- Select and right Click to convert the Accountant’s Copy Transfer File then click for the next core of the action.
- Users need to review the accountant’s copy information and proceed to the next step
- In this, check the information, what possible that accountant copy can do and what not possible to do then move to further.
- In the open company file, once pop up the dialogue box then operate the new folder of QB test.
- Then select the newly QBX file as copied click to open the selected QBX file for the restoration
- At last, select the location where want to restore the recovered file, click on the selected location and save the converted file. However, need to care that write the file name appropriately and don’t overwrite the existing file name.
For any technical solution or queries, you can connect with Dancing Numbers team will assist you and provide the best possible solution. You can also reach us through chat or email.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
What is reload.sql at Line Error in QuickBooks?
The reload.sql at line error ##### Sybase message is shown in QuickBooks windows while opening the accountant’s transfer copy file or portable company file. It shows that the QuickBooks window has been damaged or corrupted in Sybase backend details must be fixed.
There may be one or more types of errors in Reload.sql of QuickBooks which the users can experience during the opening of the file.
It can be resolved by creating a new location folder of QB Test and copying the file from an existing location to a newly generated folder and then operating through the QuickBooks window.
What are the Major Causes Behind the Errors are in Reloading SQL in QuickBooks?
The QuickBooks error generally occurs when the file size is more than the limit (3 MB).
A file may be a portable type or the accountant’s transfer file.
One of the reasons is the installation of damaged QuickBooks.
It may also happen due to the file saved in a different location of the computer folder or due to the network where the user creates the file.
How to Resolve the Error in a Small Time Frame?
To resolve your error you need to transfer your file from the existing folder to the new folder which can operate or use QuickBooks to restore the updated error-free file.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Error Reload.sql:
• Update the QuickBooks desktop with the latest version using help menu, in help menu select the update QuickBooks Desktop.
• Then select get Updates option and then click to start downloading
• Once the download is completed then click to restart QuickBooks
• Therefore select the option to install the latest version of QuickBooks Desktop
• A further error can be resolved by creating a new location folder of QB Test and copying the file from an existing location to a newly generated folder and then operating through the QuickBooks window.