Dancing numbers (Desktop) provide you with a limitless service to fulfill the requirements of every user. In dancing numbers, there are the following configurations that are available. The below configurations are available in the Dancing numbers (Desktop).
You can simply go to Settings Window through Top left Corner >>> Settings button in import Screen. The below settings are in the Import settings which assists you in many tasks.
Save Time, Reduce Errors, and Improve Accuracy
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
- Find Matching Transactions in QuickBooks by – This option is used to get the existing transactions to identify in your QuickBooks Company. You can select the below option
- QuickBooks Internal ID – QuickBooks creates the specific Identifier which helps to locate the existing transactions. Users can get the QuickBooks internal ID for the transactions using EXPORT features.
- Pre Import Validation- This will validate the complete file data automatically before starting the actual import. This will capture most of the common errors (Missing customers, Items, etc.) Triggers the import only if validation for the whole file is successful.
- Create Product /Service automatically – This setting is automatically enabled Dancing Numbers (Desktop) prompts you to create Items/Customers/Vendors/Accounts (Product/Service) based on the given name in the file if it does not exist in QuickBooks.
- Default Product /Service Type – It is already enabled to “Create Product/Service Automatically” settings. You simply need to provide the TYPE of the item to be generated automatically. The below options are available
- Other Charge
- Defaults Income Account – It is already enabled to “Create Product/Service Automatically” settings. You need to provide just INCOME account for the created items
- Defaults Expense Account – This option is already enabled to “create Product /Service Automatically” settings. You need to provide the Expense account for the created items (Optional settings)
- Default COGS Account – This setting is already enabled to “create Product /Service Automatically” and Default Product/Service type as inventory, all you need to do is to provide the COGS account for created items.
- Default Asset Account – This option is automatically enabled, “create Product/Service Automatically” and Default Product /Service type as Inventory. You are required to give the Asset account for created Inventory items.
- Default Tax Code – This option is already automatically enabled, “Create Product/Service Automatically”, simply you need to provide the tax code for created items.
In the Advanced option, you can import transactions with shipping charges, discounts, and handling charges. The below options are automatically enabled to work.
- Shipping Charges – If the file contains the shipping charges in one of the columns, it helps to set the name of the shipping charges item and then mapping the column to the shipping amount on the mapping screen.
- Discount Amount – If the file contains the Discount amount in one column, it helps to easily set the name of the Discount Amount item, and then it helps to map the column to discount on the mapping screen.
- Handling Charges – If handling charges is available in one of the columns, it can be easily set the name of handling charge item and map the column to handling charge on the mapping screen directly.
- Create Customer Automatically – This option is automatically enabled and it creates a new customer if the specified customer in the file is not available in the QuickBooks.
- Create Vendor Automatically – Automatically enabled feature, which helps to create a new vendor or supplier if specified Vendor is not available in QuickBooks.
- Create Employee Automatically – This auto-enabled option helps to create a new employee if the specified employee in the file is not present in QuickBooks
- Create Account Automatically – This feature is already enabled and helps to create a new account if the specified account in the file is not found in QuickBooks.
- Create Class Automatically – This is also one of the already enabled features which help to create a new class if the specified class in the file is not available in your QuickBooks
- Journal Entry: Auto Create Name entity as – With the help of this option select the type of entity that needs to be created automatically for Journal Entry, if it is not found in QuickBooks, it is already enabled feature.
- Deposit: Auto-create name entity as – With the help of this automatic active option to create the named entity as simply choose the entity type which needs to be created automatically for the Deposit account if it is not available in QuickBooks.
- Time Tracking: Auto Create name entity as – This setting option helps to create the type of entity that needs to be created automatically for Time tracking if it is not available in the QuickBooks.
For any query or assistance, feel free to connect with the Dancing Numbers team. The Dancing Numbers team is available 24*7 to assist you with all issues, doubts, and queries. The team is highly dedicated and has years of experience which makes them more perfect and enhances the knowledge of the Dancing Numbers professional. You can also with email or other alternatively, you can fill in your details and one of the Dancing Numbers experts contacts you soon with the resolution.
Accounting Professionals, CPA, Enterprises, Owners
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-347-428-6831 or chat with experts.