Now users can import the file transactions or lists to the QuickBooks on Dancing Numbers (Desktop) following three easy steps through a simple import wizard. Go through the steps mentioned below one by one.
Step-1: File Selection
- First of all, click on Import button and select the File which is already saved on your computer.
- In next step, select the Excel to be use, also select required QuickBooks transaction or list type (supported by QuickBooks)
- Proceed with clicking next. Once you click Next you will get a message to read on, just read the message carefully and click OK to the message
- In the next screen you will see the File Preview to confirm the data which you want to import.
- After checking the File Preview window, press the Next button.
- Once the file is uploaded, you will be able to see mapping screen window on your screen.
- Now, specify the mapping of the File Columns and QuickBooks Fields.
- In this screen left side contains QuickBooks fields and right side contains import File columns
- Select the fields respectively as per the QuickBooks fields
- Click Load map or field match button
- Then click on Next and you will see the below screen
Step-3: Review & Import
- After completing mapping, you will be led to the Review & Import screen.
- Just make the necessary changes before importing on the Next screen and after that click Next to start the Import process.
- Now you will get a message, just click OK to the message and you will be going to start import data to QuickBooks.
- After the file successfully imported, a summary screen will shown to you with the final results. You can check the data for imported transaction/ list in QuickBooks.