QuickBooks Error WLT1003 is a type of issue that specifies connectivity problems between QuickBooks and the bank. In simple words, this issue is related to the failure of saving the Credit Card values in the Wallet System and is usually experienced when the users attempt to add the customer credit card via QuickBooks.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
With the arrival of this error, the user is likely to be restricted from scorecards for around 12 hours. Users usually need to wait for 12 hours and then try to make one more approach to add the customer credit card.
In today’s article, We will be talking all about this error, including its causes, signs, and possible solutions to fix QuickBooks error WLT1003.
You may see the same error message on your computer window when attempting to include a credit card for a particular customer:
“message”: “Risk Decision is DECLINED”,
“moreInfo”: “Risk Decision is DECLINED”,
What are the Causes of QuickBooks Error WLT1003?
Here are some of the potential causes that may trigger the QuickBooks Error Code WLT1003:
- An Antivirus or firewall may be restricting the connection with the particular bank server.
- A bad internet connection may be restricting the link between QuickBooks and the bank.
- The website of the bank may be undergoing some kind of backend maintenance.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of QuickBooks Error WLT1003?
QuickBooks users may witness the following symptoms that show the presence of the QuickBooks Error Code WLT1003:
- When connecting the server with QuickBooks, the system gets frozen, or the program crashes.
- The user is unsuccessful in saving Credit Card values in the particular Wallet system.
- The system witnesses a sudden restart, usually when trying to connect QuickBooks to the server.
Fix QuickBooks Error WLT1003: Risk Decision is DECLINED
Here are the approaches one should take to deal with the QuickBooks Error Code WLT1003 and enable users to include credit cards via QuickBooks.
Method 1: Clear the System Cache
- Begin the process by clicking on the Windows key.
- Now, Go to the Settings option and then click the Enter key.
- Next, You need to move further by clicking on the option for System.
- Now go to the option for Storage and then click on the option, Free Up Space Now.
- Now. Choose the files you want to delete and then click on the tab for Remove Files.
Method 2: Review the Internet Connectivity
Users must also review and probe the internet connectivity due to slow internet connectivity that can possibly trigger the QuickBooks Error Code WLT1003. Not to mention, users must also probe the cipher strength.
Method 3: QuickBooks Update
It is valid that users may receive their updated QuickBooks copy to its current release. Here are the steps to update your QuickBooks:
- Run QuickBooks as an Admin by clicking right on the icon for QuickBooks. Now click on the option Run as Administrator.
- Now, Press on the Help menu and then go ahead and click on the option Update QuickBooks Desktop.
- Next, you need to click the option, Update Now. Then checkmark the option Reset Updates.
- Now, Press on the option, Get Updates.
Method 4: Enable the Bank Feeds again
Enabling the bank feeds again can repair QuickBooks Error Code WLT1003. The method to deactivate and then enable the bank feeds again option is provided below:
- To begin with, the user needs to navigate to the option for Lists.
- Next, you need to click on the option for Chart of Accounts.
- The next move is to right-click on the account and then click on the option to Deactivate.
- Next, you need to click the option for Edit Account.
- Afterwards, Navigate to the tab for Bank Feeds Settings.
- The next step is to click on the option for Deactivate All Online Services.
- Move ahead by pressing on the option for Save and Close.
- Finish the process by clicking on the tab for OK.
Method 5: Deactivate the Antivirus Temporarily
It is quite likely that the antivirus is blocking the connectivity between the internet and QuickBooks. As a result, users must deactivate the antivirus protection for some time. Here are the steps to deactivate the antivirus temporarily.
- Press right-click on the icon for Antivirus and then press right-click on the option, Temporary Disable the Antivirus Protection.
- Once it is complete, run QuickBooks and attempt to re-establish the link between QuickBooks and the Server.
We hope that after reading this article, you will be able to understand in detail what the QuickBooks Error Code WLT1003 is all about. We have stated the causes and solutions for this problem in this article. Still, if you get stuck and require any kind of technical assistance while implementing the process, Connect Dancing Numbers team via LIVE CHAT.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Usual QuickBooks Error Code 1003 Errors?
The list of the most common QuickBooks error code 1003 that can arise on a Windows system include:
- “QuickBooks Error Code 1003 Error.”
- “Sorry, We can’t find QuickBooks Error Code 1003.”
- “QuickBooks Error Code 1003 not found.”
- “QuickBooks Error Code 1003, not a Win32 program.”
- “QuickBooks Error Code 1003 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- “QuickBooks Error Code 1003 failed.”
- “Faulting Application Path: QuickBooks Error Code 1003.”
- “Error starting program: QuickBooks Error Code 1003.”
- “QuickBooks Error Code 1003 not working.”
What is the Difference Between Error 1003 Crash and Error 1003 Logic Error?
Error 1003 will halt the machine from conducting any normal program operation. Such error usually arises when the inputs of QuickBooks fail to be processed in the right manner or it gets mixed up with the output.
Error 1003 Logic Error on the other hand is a type of logic error that is issued when the software gets the right input but generates the wrong output. The wrongdoer in this scenario is generally an issue in Intuit Inc. source code that manages the input in the wrong manner.
What is QuickBooks Error Code 1003 Memory Leak?
When there’s a memory leakage in QuickBooks, it may trigger the OS to look slow. Serious issues related to this can be the absence of memory de-allocation, or there is a link to poor code like infinite loops.
What are the Important Hacks to Repair the QuickBooks Lost Connection issue?
Attempt to adopt the instant hacks given below to fix the QuickBooks Connection has been lost issue, including:
- Shift the Company File to a Separate Location.
- Start the Database Server Manager
- Put the Power-saving Feature to Never
How to Authenticate QuickBooks Access with Admin Rights to Repair Network Connection issues?
Using QuickBooks without any issue by opening the system management screen as follows:
- Navigate to the Start Menu.
- Now a right-click on the computer icon.
- Choose Manage.
- Type in the Admin Credentials if asked.
- Confirm if you can use QuickBooks with admin credentials.