Are you also a Mac user and searching for perfect accounting software? Then this article is for you. For Mac users, QuickBooks for Mac is the best accounting software. It is accessible for Mac users and that too with explicit features that are selective for Mac users. A couple of the varying features include: Automatic updates for iCalender, auto contacts sync in Mac operating system’s address book, and timely notification in the notice in the menu bar.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
QuickBooks Desktop for Mac is the alternative version of QuickBooks Desktop Windows, for all Mac users and the Apple operating system users. This is one of the ideal accounting software which favors an on-premise accounting solution for one facilitated on the cloud. In 2022, it was changed to QuickBooks Desktop Mac Plus.
Setting up, downloading, and installing the most recent QuickBooks desktop for Mac includes a couple of basic advances that are given below in this article. Thus, keep reading on!
Essential Points to Consider before Setting up for QuickBooks Mac
There are specific focuses that you ought to consider prior to setting up, installing, and downloading the QuickBooks work area for Mac. Let’s check all the points one by one:
- Prior to beginning with the installation process of the QuickBooks Desktop for Mac, you must consider specific pointers including the following:
- You really want to guarantee to run the QuickBooks Mac desktop on the system. And afterward, actually, look at the minimum system requirements for the specific Mac version
- In the event that you have coincidentally bought QuickBooks for windows, then, at that point, he/she wants to guarantee to return the item and get the right adaptation.
- Likewise, guarantee that to set up the license and product number
- If you are having the CD, then you really want to search for the scratch off label on the bundling.
Minimum System Requirements for Mac Desktop
There are a few requirements systems that are required for the installation of QuickBooks Desktop for Mac. Check out the system requirements for the Desktop Mac version:
- Something like 2 GB RAM is an unquestionable requirement, however, it is prescribed to have 4 GB RAM
- Likewise, an Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher is compulsory.
- You ought to have a multi-user server: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor to run a server
- You really want to have basically MacOS 10.14 (Mohave); upheld by MacOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- Guarantee that the item is enrolled
- Likewise, for Mac, using Intuit checks to print checks
- Something else is that the printer should be 100 percent Macintosh-viable printer, to print the invoice, checks, store slips, records, buy orders, mailing marks, and so on
- 250 MB disk space ought to be accessible
Likewise, the CD/DVD drive or the internet connection for the downloaded installation.
Limitations of QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
Regardless of the above expressed points, there are sure limits related to the QuickBooks Desktop for Mac.
- Most Three User Licenses: QuickBooks for Mac offer two user licenses and you can purchase just a single license additionally.
- Limited Technical Assistance: It accompanies limitless technical support for 30 days, yet later you have to buy the help plan.
- No Admittance to Data via Mobile: QuickBooks online grants you to access the data from cell phones, yet this feature isn’t presented by QuickBooks for Mac.
How to Download, Install and Set up QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2022
To install and set up below are the few steps that are mentioned. Let’s have a look to them:
1. Guarantee that the QuickBooks Desktop for Mac will run on the System
In this step, you really want to check the system requirements for Mac version, which we have previously talked. This step will guarantee that QuickBooks software gets introduced on your framework with no unpredictability.
- A working system of essentially Mac OS X v11.3 (Big Sur) or later
- A consistent internet connection for installation
- Trade Report Information: Apple Numbers v3.5, and Microsoft Excel 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365
- Email as PDF: Apple Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2016 or later, including Mac Office 365
- File Conversion: QuickBooks Mac 2022 backings:
- One-way transformation to QuickBooks Online
- The one-way transformation from QuickBooks Windows 2022
- Transformation to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2022
2. Spot the License and Product Numbers
- If you have Downloaded a Digital Copy: You could have an email confirmation that would have the permit and the product number. On the off chance that if the mail isn’t received, you might locate the license number or you can contact the support team.
- In case You got a Physical Copy: In, for example, case, you really want to search for the scratch off the label on the bundling, then, at that point, you want to scratch the mark to recognize the license and the product number.
3. Download and Install QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
- In starting you have to download the QuickBooks software from the Intuit website.
- Shut all the running applications
- In this way, double tap the downloaded installer or the QuickBooks executable document to continue with the installation process.
- When the extraction of the document gets finished, pick on yes to all.
- Besides, hit on the following tab to begin the installation.
- Go through and agree to the Software license agreement.
- Also, enter the license and product numbers, alongside tapping on to next tab.
- Now you have to choose the installation type:
- Express: This will assist you with allowing the installer to pursue the suggested decisions for you. Counting replacing your past version of QuickBooks, on the off chance that you have one. Keep a note that the accountant edition doesn’t replace older years by default.
- Custom and Network Options: You really want to pick this specific option in the event that you are using multiple versions of QuickBooks desktop.
- Continuing ahead, you really want to pick where you will be using QuickBooks.
- It ought to be noticed that if you pick express in the past step, then skip the next step only.
- Or on the other hand in the event that you pick express in the past step
- Hit on close to install the software to the default directory. Or on the other hand in the event that on the off chance that you wish to go for the of your decision, then browse the directory and pick the location and hit straightaway.
- Click on install to proceed and furthermore click on back, if necessary.
- Once finished, click on the open QuickBooks choice.
- At last, Activate QuickBooks.
4. Upgrade and Convert the Company File
If you have upgraded from the previous version of QuickBooks desktop for Mac, then you will require updating the company file to work in the newer version. The steps are mentioned below:
- To start, open the company file in the newer version
- From that point forward, when the QuickBooks software prompts to refresh or convert the company file, then select upgrade
- And afterward, select the OK button if you see any pop up on your screen.
- At last. Check the balance, accounts, and reports. It is compulsory because it ensures that the correct company file converted
5. Setting up Multi-User (Not Compulsory)
In the event that you are having more than one user license, then you could set up QuickBooks in multi-user mode to ensure that all users can get to the document simultaneously. Continue with the as mentioned:
- At first, open the multi-user folder
- A while later, drag the QuickBooks server icon to the applications folder.
Steps to Set up Multi-user in QuickBooks Desktop for Mac
- The subsequent stage is to choose confirm to change the applications folder, whenever inquired. And afterward, enter the admin username and password and click on ok
- Hence, send off the QuickBooks software and open the company file
- To end the interaction, try to visit the file and afterward pick enable multi-user mode to share.
This article is about the complete guide to download, install and set up QuickBooks Desktop for Mac. Installing and set up don’t need in-depth technical knowledge but what you have to do is to follow the above steps. But if you still face any kind of issue then you can contact our Dancing Numbers team for the help as they are available round the clock for their users.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
What are the Advantages of QuickBooks MacBook?
● Easy to understand QuickBooks Mac desktop as is not difficult to introduce and set up and explore if you don’t have an accounting background. Its interface is user friendly.
● QuickBooks Mac Desktop offers many high-level elements for a one-time investment cost.
How to Install QuickBooks on a New Computer?
● Download QuickBooks Desktop.
● Then complete the Download Information and Click on the search.
● Click the Button to Download.
● Once Downloading is Complete, Your installation will automatically start.
● Select Yes and Hit Next.
How to open 2022 in QuickBooks?
● Open the windows start menu and there type control panel in search.
● Control panel will display on your screen.
● Go to programs and features.
● From the change a program list or from the uninstall search for QuickBooks service 2022.