From all the members of the QuickBooks Family the one member is QuickBooks Time. It is the leading accounting tool. It works alongside the leading accounting tools like QuickBooks Online, Xero etc. With the help of QuickBooks time, you can schedule login, Schedule jobs, tracking of time and tracking of projects all are in one place.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
It is the cloud-based QuickBooks time tracking app which is used to track and manages the employee’s timesheet. It is the best tool for all types of business-like small business, large business etc. It is the top rated and most demanded application on QuickBooks.
It creates the real time report in order to reduce the cost of user. It also offers customer support service via call and chat. It can be used from any device like a laptop, computers, smartphones etc.
What is QuickBooks Time Login Issue?
There are several errors that can be encountered when working with QuickBooks. One of the most common errors that a user can face is QuickBooks Time Login. It is an error that occurs when you try to log in QuickBooks time. When the error is spotted, it might come as “the services you are looking for are not available“. This issue can come when you are logged in with another web browser already, or if you are not using Chrome in incognito mode. These kinds of issues can bring in such errors which can cause problems.
Key Benefits of QuickBooks Time
Below are some of the benefits associated with TSheets intuit:
- Helps in keeping the track of the team.
- Helps in capturing of all the costs.
- It helps in adding the value for the clients by breaking down the detail of time spent for the work.
- Improving the Quotes to the clients bills correctly.
- Handling and managing of multiple jobs,
- The GPS feature which is very helpful in tracking the record of team members.
- With the help of digital clock in QuickBooks the employees can clock in and out using the QuickBooks time kiosk, web dashboard and mobile app.
- Manager can easily get the live GPS tracking.
- Managers can see the job activity feed of the employees easily.
- The head can write the project notes of the employees.
- The head can easily track the mileage and expenses.
- Easily get the free trial with no credit card required.
- Free unlimited support via phone or online.
Also Read: How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Issues?
How Does QuickBooks Time Work?
QuickBooks time will help you in creating the schedules and it lets the manager to know the employee clock in and clock out from anywhere at any time via computer, laptop or your smart phone app. The following are the features which it offers is:
- First you have to download and install the QuickBooks with the QuickBooks time add-on in order if it is not already installed.
- In order to access the schedule calendar, one must select the manage and click on schedule access.
- Now double click on the cell in the schedule calendar.
- In the top left corner, you have to click on the actions.
- Now from the drop-down menu of the action hit the Add shift option.
- Now select the start and end time of the shift pf a particular.
- Now customize the shift by adding the detail of the employees like adding by color, description of job and an employee.
- In order to assign the information of employees in calendar you have to click the publish bottom.
- The employees which are assigned by you will got the notification of the shift assignment.
What are the Login Issues with QuickBooks Time?
Following are the login issue with the QuickBooks time:
- The message received by the receivers that the services which you require are not available.
- QuickBooks will not support work with the chrome.
- The message pop up on the screen is loading but it will fail to load.
- Whenever you try to sign in and select my company then it will direct back the same sign in screen.
- Once you are log in to the account then QuickBooks is free from the responsibility.
- Once the user has logged in your account from the other system.
- The error is visible when the firewall or the antivirus restrict the access.
Causes of QuickBooks Time Login
Following are the examples for the causes for login in QuickBooks:
- Log in with another web browser.
- Using the Google chrome in the incognito mode.
- Deleting of the cache or the history.
You might find this helpful: How to Activate View My Paycheck and QuickBooks Workforce?
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Time Login Issues?
Now that you have basic knowledge about QuickBooks timesheets and login issues, let’s move on to how you can fix the issues.
Method 1: Sign in using a one-time code
If you can’t remember your password, you can get a code sent to your email address or phone number to assist you log in. These steps can be used to do this:
On a PC:
- You must navigate to the sign-in page for QuickBooks Time.
- Moreover, you can select to sign in a different manner or text a code to (phone number).
- To sign in, Input the code now.
On Mobile Phones:
- Open the QuickBooks app, known as QuickBooks Workforce.
- Now choose your sign in option.
- As you move forward, enter your email and user ID, select sign in.
- Now choose the sign in a different way.
- Further, opt for a code that will be either texted or emailed to your contact info.
- The last step includes entering a code into it.
Method 2: Update Your Password When Signed in
Now in another situation, you might have already signed in, but want to change your sign information including passwords as well, then try performing the steps below:
On a Personal Computer:
- When in QuickBooks time, open the profile dropdown and choose profile.
- Now go for managing ID/Password.
- Once done with this choose sign in/security.
- This will now be followed by selecting user ID, email address, or password.
- Now make your changes and click on the save tab.
On a Mobile Phone:
- First and foremost, sign in to QuickBooks Workforce and move to profile.
- After that, choose a name and manage your intuit account.
- The next step includes verifying your account with a code.
- Furthermore, choose sign in and security.
- Add user ID, email address, and password.
- Now when the process seems complete, click on the save tab.
Method 3: TSheets intuit login from the official Website
First of all, make sure that users are logging in from the official website. It is very important to know that user can login with the right website to escape login issues. Log in from the site tsheets.intuit.com rather than tsheets.com. If you users are logging in from the mobile, ensure that your mobile application is up to date and you are logging in to the latest updated version.
Method 4: Log in With the Correct Credentials
Users make sure that using the right credential like username and password to log in to QuickBooks Time. Without the correct user name and passwords, Intuit cannot access your account and user unable to login into the QuickBooks Time. Users confirm that you are using the correct username and password for accounts.intuit.com.
Method 5: Login the Account with the Private Window
The data is never saved by the private window. In order to use the other window, help us to identify the issue. Now you have to open the browser menu in order to create the short keys. So, following are the short cut keys which you can use:
- In order to open the Google chrome press Ctrl + Shift + N.
- In order to open the Microsoft browser, you have to press in Ctrl + Shift + P.
- In order to open the safari browser, you have to Command + Shift + N.
Method 6: Login with Another Web Browser
The QuickBooks have the feature that it is compatible with the different browsers like the internet explorer, Firefox, safari etc. So if in case you are having the problem in opening the QuickBooks than in that case you can use any of these browsers. After the switching of the browser, you have to see if the issue is still arising or not.
Other Article: QuickBooks Payroll Tax Tables: Download, Install and Verify
Method 7: Delete the Browser’s Cache or History
Whenever you try to shift Google chrome incognito mode then you have the best approach is to delete the history. So, following are the steps in order to clear the cache or history, so just follow it.
For Google Chrome:
- Open the Google chrome browser, you have to select the customize and control icon from your desire browser.
- Open the setting option in order to open it and edit it.
- Now navigate and select for the privacy and security option.
- From the drop down menu of security category, select the clear browser data.
- Select the advance tab from the particular browser data screen.
- Open the list in the advance tab and hit on the right boxes i.e delete the data and delete the cookies which is deleted to the different sites, images and files.
In the case of safari, you have to follow the following steps:
- Open the browser and hit the setting option.
- Now hit the history button in it.
- As you click on the history tab the pop-up menu will be display on the screen,
- Now choose the time duration from which you want to delete the cache record.
For Microsoft Edge:
In case of Microsoft edge, you have to follow the follow steps:
- First you have to click on the settings and more.
- From the list of option click on the settings.
- Select the privacy, search and services option.
- Now navigate to under browsing data and then select what you want to clear.
- From the drop-down menu of time range choose the range from which you want to delete.
- In last you have to select the type of data which you want to clear.
- Once you are done with selection hit the clear now button.
Method 8: Uninstall and Reinstall the QuickBooks
Sometimes the issue is due to QuickBooks Software itself only. So, in order to resolve the issue, you have to uninstall the QuickBooks and then install it again. So, follow the following steps in order to uninstall of the QuickBooks:
Uninstall of QuickBooks
Follow the following steps in order to uninstall the QuickBooks program.
- Open the control panel by clicking on Start button on keyboard and search for the Control Panel in order to open it.
- Now select the Programs and Features in order to Uninstall a Program.
- Now select for the QuickBooks Version from the list.
- Now hit on the Uninstall/Change option and then Remove hit.
- Click on the Next option in order to move forward.
Reinstall the QuickBooks
In order to install the QuickBooks, you have to follow the following steps, they are:
- First you have to download the version of QuickBooks.
- Once the downloading is completed then you have to save the file.
- Now open your QuickBooks.exe file.
- Follow all the onscreen instruction in order to complete the installation.
- You accept the license agreement.
- Now hit the Next button and enter the product and the license number in order to install it.
- Once you follow the above steps then you are done with the installation of QuickBooks.
Method 9: Contact with the QuickBooks Support Team
You can contact our QuickBooks Team in order to resolve the issue. They will support you online, in order to resolve your issue as soon as possible. In order contact the support team you have to follow the following steps:
- First you have to login the QuickBooks with the help of login ID and Password.
- Now click on the Help tab.
- Now you have to choose for your concern type,
- Set the Concern on the Human option.
- Once you are done with the selection click on the Contact us option.
- As, your call is successfully contacted, so now you can take their help in order to resolve your issue.
I hope the above mention information will help you to fix the unable to login into the QuickBooks Time issue. In case if your issue is not resolved from the above article then you can connect with the Dancing Numbers experts via LIVE CHAT they will help you in resolving the issue and make your work smooth.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Can I Keep the Track in QuickBooks Online?
In order to keep the track of QuickBooks Online you have to follow the following steps:
- Select the account and setting option from the setting drop down menu.
- Now hit for the time tab option.
- Now navigate to timesheet section and select edit from it.
- Set the preference of the time tracking.
- Now hit the save bottom in order to save the changes and click on the OK button as you are done with all the work.
How can I Track my Employees Tab?
There are five ways in order to track the Employees Hours:
- Manually keeping the detail of time via pen and paper.
- Punch In tools.
- Time clocks.
- Attendance and time schedules.
- Mobiles Apps
- Clock-in via GPS.
How can I see Hours Worked in QuickBooks?
In order to see hours in QuickBooks work, you have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the reports option.
- Then choose the date range.
- Once you are done with the selection of the date range click on the run report option.
- Now you can easily view the time total which is available in the top right of menu.
- In order to view the individual time sheet for the given date range you have to click on the name of the individual whose you want to select or view.
How Can I View Timesheet in QuickBooks?
In order to view the timesheet in QuickBooks you have to follow the following steps:
- First you have to navigate to the time entries and then from the options click on timesheet.
- In order to view your timesheet, select my option from the top right of the sheet.
- So, in order to view your own team members of the timesheet you have to click on the select all option from top right menu.
- In order to view your one team member timesheet, you have to select the all and enter the name of the employ in the search box whose file you want to view.
- Now from the top right of the screen scroll it down in order to view range detail report.
How Can I Monitor the Employee Work Remotely?
In order to monitor the employee work remotely, you have to follow the following steps:
- First you have to set the deadline and the expectation of the workers.
- Your team must know that how and when the work is expected to be done.
- Provide the regular feedback of your employees.
- The present and attendance track must be maintained and tracked.
- Use the employee monitor software in order to monitor.
How Can I Track the Daily Work Routine?
In order to track the daily work routine, you have to follow the following steps:
- First you have to measure the track.
- Now create the short term and the long-term goals,
- Always have the feedback cycles from and to the employees.
- Keep the tabs of the sales productivity.
- Measure the management of the time,
- Communicate your expectation to the employees.
- Manage all the Quality work.
- Update the work each and every day
Is TSheets the Same as QuickBooks Time?
TSheets was a web-based time tracking and employee scheduling application. Later in 2018, Intuit acquired TSheets and rebranded to QuickBooks Time. There are no changes made in the product features and functionality.
Is there a Desktop and Mobile App for QuickBooks Time/TSheets?
On desktop and laptop computers, Android phones, iPhones, and tablets, QuickBooks Time is available. Even when there is no cell service, employees may clock in and out using our mobile app on their phones. To use a digital punch clock, enable QuickBooks Time Kiosk on tablets or laptops.
Does QuickBooks Time/TSheets Track Your Location?
Only when an employee is on the clock does QuickBooks Time record their location. After an employee clocks out, the employer will not get any location information.