QuickBooks File Manager is a separate application for QuickBooks Enterprise and QuickBooks Accountant. It saves company files, along with usernames and passwords in a safe and secured environment.
This application enables you to bring in the QuickBooks files of clients and conveniently upgrade them from one QuickBooks Version to another. It is also possible to use the QuickBooks File Manager via an icon from your particular desktop or the Accountant menu in the particular QuickBooks Accountant Editions.
Note: The particular Password vault of a QuickBooks File Manager can be utilized to deal with complex passwords that a lot of files now need.
Also, if the same files and their password plus login are required on different computers, the File Manager backup can be utilized and then restored on different computers.
What is the QuickBooks File Manager is all about?
QuickBooks File Manager is a dedicated online application that is specifically made for QuickBooks Accountant. It is a crucial part of QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant. QuickBooks Manager saves company files together with the passwords and usernames. All that is saved stays in an encrypted environment.
With the assistance of the QuickBooks File Manager application, a user can conveniently import the QuickBooks files. Also, in a QuickBooks File Manager, the file manager arranges the client folders in an easy and friendly directory which is based and influence by the real orientation of the user.
QuickBooks File Manager also groups all the important company files for every client in a specific format to make things easy for the company.
Add to it, the file manager also saves the password and username of every file so that users can easily open it from the file manager once they select it.
Main Features of QuickBooks File Manager
Here are the reasons why you need QuickBooks File Manager:
- It makes it convenient for the users to handle and fuse the client folders
- It helps users to group the company files according to the year automatically in a particular Group drop-down
- Using the File Manager makes it easy to check the accumulated client list in the ideal group according to the clients
- It is possible to add, delete or edit Groups
- With the assistance of QuickBooks File Manager, the entire process of looking for clients is turned easy
- Thanks to QuickBooks File Manager, users can now regroup or group very easily
- Deleting a group with the assistance of Delete current group option now made easy
- Syncing client folders became easy
- On selecting a client list, every information will be automatically be saved in the files tab
Important Functions of QuickBooks File Manager Application
Along with the features mentioned above, here are some additional functions of QuickBooks File Manager that are very crucial:
- QuickBooks Report Supervisor Backup: It has a backup system where the directories and settings are saved. With the help of this feature, the fear of data loss is not there
- Batch Upgrade: This strong feature enables you to upgrade from one version of QuickBooks to another
- Password Vault: The password vault of QuickBooks File Manager helps users to remember the password if they numerous QuickBooks data files
How to Start a QuickBooks File Manager?
Here are the steps to start a QuickBooks File Manager:
Step 1: Click the Accountant menu, go to QuickBooks, and select the QuickBooks File Manager.
Step 2: On the particular desktop, Select QuickBooks File Manager.
Step 3: Open the particular QuickBooks, and from the particular accountant menu, choose QuickBooks File Manager.
Step 4: Then from the particular Windows Start Menu, choose Programs, choose QuickBooks and then File Manager.
In the end, we conclude that the information provided here will help you get a detailed idea about QuickBooks File Manager and how it is useful for your business. However, if you still have any queries, we recommend you ask a professional.
How to Start QuickBooks File Manager?
Step 1: Navigate to the QuickBooks Accountant option and then select QuickBooks File Manager
Step 2: Find Desktop and choose the QuickBooks File Manager icon
Step 3: Discover the particular Windows Start option, discover the programs, select QuickBooks, and then the File Manager
Does QuickBooks File Manager allow importing of QuickBooks files of clients?
Yes. QuickBooks File Manager allows the users to import particular data.
Does the QuickBooks File Manager have usernames?
Yes. The QuickBooks File Manager has usernames and passwords.
Importing of QuickBooks files in QuickBooks File Manager is allowed from where?
A user can import it via QuickBooks files names and client folders.
How to use QuickBooks File Manager in the Desktop Accountant edition of QuickBooks Enterprise?
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Accountant is a QuickBooks Advanced Edition. QuickBooks File Manager is the sole and independent software application that works in sync with QuickBooks Enterprise Edition and QuickBooks Enterprise Accountant in order to secure the company files that includes user credentials. This application is extremely useful when you wish to upgrade your QuickBooks version to some other enhanced version.