Do you know that the conversion is now easier than you think?
Yes, you heard it right. now you can easily convert your SAP Business one to QuickBooks account in just a few steps. The conversion depends on the data that you have in that application. If you are in business for so long then you have a big database that must be in Gigabyte or Terabyte. You can convert your data to any edition or version of QuickBooks from SAP.
There are many things that you can easily convert and some of them that are not convertible when you convert your financial accounting from SAP to a QuickBooks account. When your business is growing then you have to change your financial accounting software to the new one. QuickBooks is advanced financial accounting software and can be used for small and medium-sized businesses. The SAP is only for small businesses so if your business is expanding then you also have to switch your financial accounting software to analyze and grow your business.
In this article, you get to know about the process of SAP QuickBooks conversion and also, get to know what are the reasons that you have to switch to another application of accounting.
Steps for SAP to QuickBooks Data Conversion
The conversion process to easy that you have to follow few steps that help you to convert your financial accounting data to QuickBooks financial account. For successful and easy conversion do follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Connect with the data conversion resources that are selected
- Then you have to check the problems that are committed are coming on your screen for uploading the SQL server data files of SAP
- Now you have to search for the backup file of SAP and uploaded it with the prompts that are sent to you
- You get a download link for QuickBooks when the data conversion is successfully done
- Download and install the QuickBooks on your computer to open the company files
- In the end, you are done with the SAP to QuickBooks conversion using these easy steps.
What Conversion can be Done from SAP to QuickBooks?
The conversion of lists and transactions can be done easily when you convert your financial accounting from SAP to a QuickBooks account. There is a broad list of Lists and transactions that is mentioned here so you must know about it. Just have a look at the list that can be converted easily:
|Credit memo||Payroll Liability Checks|
|Customer payments||Sales Receipts|
|Invoices||Sales tax payments|
|Item Receipts||Vendor Credits|
|Journal entries||Vendor Payments|
|Assembly Builds||Inventory Quantities and Values|
|Chart of Accounts||Jobs List|
|Customer List||Other Names|
|Employees List||Terms List|
|Item List||Vendors List|
|Item Sales Tax|
Reasons that Lead you to do SAP to QuickBooks Conversion
There are various different reasons that lead you for SAP to QuickBooks conversion. Always reasons are listed below so that you get to know about the main reasons for data conversion. The reasons are:
- Some controls and processes are there that are not user friendly and that need expert assistance or an expert person to operate that controls
- SAP is not for large businesses that require high management, procurement, planning, productivity, and more
- Because of many ERP product failures, the company wants to switch to the rights of way to enhance the property ability and decrease the loss of the business
- Sometimes a business doesn’t allow you to use the SAP as it’s growing and you are not able to handle it using the SAP.
Accounting Information is not Converting in SAP to QuickBooks
The data that is not converted while doing the conversion process is mentioned here so that you must know about it and then take care of the data in the new software. The non-converted data is:
- Bank reconciliation
- Custom templates
In conclusion, you get to know why are you converting from SAP to QuickBooks With simple steps that are mentioned above clearly. if you are also using SAP and looking for the conversion from advanced financial accounting software then QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software that you can use for a business. The conversion is so easy that anyone can do it easily and all the data can also be converted to your new accounting software.
Does the Conversion Done Accurately from SAP to QuickBooks?
Yes, the conversion rate is 100% accurate when you do it from the SAP software to QuickBooks software.
How to do the Setup of QuickBooks Desktop?
You have to download the software, then install it on your computer. After that run it as administrator. Sign up in it and then import the data that you have from SAP software.
What Services you get from QuickBooks Desktop Software?
QuickBooks is the advanced financial accounting software that provides you many features and benefits like payroll management, industry-specific, inventory management, taxes preparations, and more. It is for small and medium-sized businesses that help you more to grow your business.