PayPal transactions includes sales, fees, purchased and transfers which are send to the QuickBooks for the review. When QuickBooks is connected to PayPal then you are able to review your transaction and easily add them to your books. It adds in the books just like you add money in your bank. The fees of the PayPal is added separately to your expense account so that you can easily save your time and there is no need of entering the data manually. While creating report you are able to easily view that how is your business is doing.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Online. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Connect to PayPal
- Review Transaction: Before you save your transaction in the books you have to review the first if there is no error occurring.
- Get Gross and net Sales: You have to get details of every transaction including PayPal fees.
- Track Fees Separately: There is no need to add fess manually as it will added to their expenses account automatically. It will save your time and the error also.
- See Details at Glance: The customer details and the product details are directly and automatically captured in sales receipt from the PayPal.
How it Works?
The data can easily flow in your book automatically due to this you can easily review your all data in one place. Following are the steps which tells that how it performs its job:
- Connect Your Account: First you have to connect to PayPal links PayPal balance to QuickBooks as a bank.
- Auto-Sync Sales Data: Items like sold, discounts, shipping and tax are capture line level in sales.
- Review PayPal Transaction: Before you add your transaction in your QuickBooks first you have to review and check you PayPal.
- Reconcile Your PayPal Account: The fees of the PayPal are automatically recorder as expenses so there is no need of entering them manually.
About QuickBooks Online Accounting
- Manage Your Business: You can easily create invoices, takes photos of the receipts or you can easily see your company activities From the QuickBooks mobile app anytime and anywhere.
- Automate Your Spending: You can easily manage your bills and vendors yourself. For the hassle free you can set up recurring payment to the automatically bill pay.
- Organize Your Expenses: You can connect your bank and credit card accounts for the automatic downloads and categories. You can easily plug into apps which you are already use for seamless integration.
- Connect to the Apps You Already use: Sync data to all the popular apps which you like at the time of your QuickBooks. Apps like shoplifty, PayPal and many others.
- One Click Reporting: You can easily see how your business is performing. On a single click you can easily and quickly see your company profit and loss, balance sheet and the dozens of other reports.
- Dashboard Overview: As soon as you sign in your account and view the income, Expenses, outstanding invoices and other key business financial are on one view.
How do You Import PayPal transactions into QuickBooks Online?
We can use the app named as connect to PayPal app in order to import your transaction in your QuickBooks. In this you can easily edit, categorize and match the transaction in your banking tab as connected.
Following are the steps in order to import PayPal transactions in QuickBooks Online:
- Select the app from the left menu of the window.
- Now search for the App named as Connect to PayPal.
- Now click on the get app now option from the list of menus.
- Now mark the box in front of appropriate file which you need to import.
- Hit the install button in order to install the app.
- Click on the option let’s do it and hit the give permission to the app in order to install it.
- Enter your email address in the field which is associated to your PayPal account.
- Click on next button in order to open next page.
- Now sign in your PayPal account with your login id and password.
- Now tick the box in front of agree and connect option in order to authorize the sync.
- Once your connection is established select the return to intuit option.
- Click on your PayPal bank account where you can easily find your PayPal transaction and then hit the next button.
- Now click the sale tax rate which you can applied to all the imported sales transaction.
- Click on the next button in order to go to the next page.
- If you have any historical transaction, you can choose the date in order to start importing it from the last transaction date.
- Hit the done and OK button in order to save the changes and exit from the screen.
How do You Manually import the PayPal transactions into QuickBooks Online?
You can easily import your PayPal transaction manually by performing following steps:
1. Importing from the App Center
- First you have to go to the My Apps in order to open it.
- Now from the top of screen select my app option.
- Search for the option the sync with PayPal app card.
- From the Sync with PayPal app, you have to select the settings option from the list.
- A new window will open in front of you.
- In the manual import section hit the run button in order to importing it.
2. Importing with in QuickBooks Online
- First you have to log in with your QuickBooks Online account.
- Go to the apps and then select my app option from the list of options.
- Now locate the app card which is named as Sync with PayPal.
- Once the sync with PayPal window is open hit the settings button.
- As you hit the setting option the new tab will open in front of you on the screen.
- In the manual import section first, you have to enter the desire date range from which you want to import the data.
- Now hit the run button in order to start importing.
We hope the above article will help you in entering PayPal transaction in QuickBooks online. In order if you have any issue, you can connect with Dancing Numbers via LIVE CHAT in order to resolve the issue. Our technical expertise will help you out and resolve the issue.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
How can I Enter the PayPal Transactions in QuickBooks Online?
In order to enter the PayPal transaction in QuickBooks Online you have to follow the following steps:
From the upper left-hand corner, you have to select the new button.
Now go to the vendor column and select the expenses from the drop-down menu of the vendor column.
Create the expenses with a payee of a score, payment account of PayPal etc.
Click on the save button in order to save all the changes which you made.
In case if you want to enter more PayPal transaction you can hit the new button in order to enter more.
How can I Enter the Transactions in QuickBooks Online?
In order to enter the transaction in QuickBooks Online you have to perform the following steps:
First you have to open your QuickBooks account by entering your login id and password.
Now go to the book keeping tab and select the chart of account from the option.
Now search for the account which you want to review.
Now hit the add button in order to add the transaction to your account.
Select the add journal entry option from the list which is available on the top of your screen.
From the drop-down menu of the journal entry hit the add deposit or add check option from the list of options.
How Can I Import the PayPal Transactions into QuickBooks Desktop?
In order to import the PayPal transaction into QuickBooks desktop you have to follow the describe steps:
First you have to login to your QuickBooks online account with the help of your login id and password.
Now select my apps option from the app tab.
With the PayPal app card look for the sync option.
Click on the setting option from the sync with PayPal app card.
Now new tab will open on your screen in front of you.
In the manual import section hit the run button but before running enter the desire date range for which you are looking for.
How can I Import Stripe Transactions in QuickBooks Desktop?
In order to import stripe transaction in QuickBooks Desktop you have to follow the following steps:
First you have to look for the gear icon and click it.
Now from the list of menu opens after clicking on the gear icon select import option.
For the cast type you have to click on the action tab.
Click on import older transaction option from the drop-down menu of action.
Select browse option in order to search for the file.
Once your data start importing then you have to just follow the on-screen instruction which are open in front of you.
Now wait for a while and hit the import then ok.
How can I Record a Venmo Transactions in QuickBooks Online?
In case if you want to record a Venmo transaction in QuickBooks Online you can follow the following steps:
First you have to click on the banking menu.
Now select your Venmo account.
From the list of options hit the payment option.
Beside of the add button there is a split button click on it.
Now from the drop-down list search for the name of the customer in the receive.
For the sales You have to select the category.
Now enter the full amount of the sales.
How can I Record Stripe Sales in QuickBooks Online?
Follow the following steps in order to record stripe sales in QuickBooks Online:
From the top of screen click on the +new button.
Now select the expenses tab from the screen.
Now search for the payee and hit the desire payee.
Select the category column and add the stripe expense account in it.
Add the amount in the expense account.
Enter all the desires necessary detail information in it.
Hit the save button in order to save the changes which you have done.
Click on the ok button in order to exit from the screen.
How can I Add PayPal Transactions to Your QuickBooks?
In order to add PayPal transaction to your QuickBooks you have to follow the following steps:
First you have to sign in to your QuickBooks Online account with Your user Id and Password.
With the help of your PayPal app add the accept card payments.
Now connect your PayPal account to your QuickBooks account. For this you have to grant permission in order to connect your QuickBooks account to your PayPal account.
You can confirm it by the confirmation mail.
Once you are logged in now you can easily create and send the invoice.
How Can I Enter Bank Transactions in QuickBooks Online Manually?
In order to enter bank transaction in QuickBooks Online manually you have to follow the following steps:
First you have to navigate your QuickBooks Online in order to check the register.
Once your QuickBooks open check your register.
Review the QuickBooks in order to check the register.
Enter your bank transaction in your QuickBooks so check the register.
How to Import Transactions Manually in QuickBooks Desktop?
In order to import transaction manually in QuickBooks desktop you have to follow the following steps:
First you have to select import option from the file menu.
No go to the transaction tab and click transaction type which you want to import.
Now hit the gear folder in order to export table template.
Enter the name of the template it will help you in searching it in future.
Hit the save button in order to save the changes.
Open your selected template on the spreadsheet application.
How can I Import a CSV File into QuickBooks Online?
The following are the steps in order to import a CSV file into QuickBooks online:
Go to the transaction tab and select banking option from it.
From the drop-down list click on the link account and select the uploaded file from.
Select the file button or you can also drag and drop file.
Now select the CSV file and open the CSV file.
From the QuickBooks account dropdown menu and then select the account which you want to upload the transaction into.
Does QuickBooks Accept the CSV Files?
In order to import your data list in the CSV format for this firstly you need to install the QuickBooks import excel and CSV toolkit.
What Type of Files You Can Import in QuickBooks?
The following are the files which you can easily import in QuickBooks:
CSV File (Comma separated values)