In QuickBooks my account let you manage your company all the purchases, subscriptions, contacts, payment and billing information and the service request. For the security reasons your account in QuickBooks you need to create your login ID and password. The same login you need to manage your payroll service information in QuickBooks desktop.
Only the authorized user can login in the account and can perform their job. Non authentic person can’t do this.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Online. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
Authorized users are the users who is authorized to access your company accounts, details and he will represent you company while dealing with Intuit.
If you are authorized person, you can perform various jobs like invite user, remove user, re-invite user etc.
Sometime you are not able to login your account due to following reasons, the reasons are like:
- You Forget Your Log in ID.
- You Forget Your Password.
- You need for a Confirmation Code.
- You Don’t Have an Intuit Login.
- You Don’t Able to Determine that if You already have Account or not.
- Is Your Login Id is Same as QuickBooks Desktop Software Login.
Steps to Recover Your Account When you Can’t Sign in QuickBooks Online Payroll
Follow the below mention steps to Recover your Account When you Can’t Sign in QuickBooks Online Payroll.
1. Forget User ID and Password
- Select forget user ID and password from the sign in page.
- Now you have to enter your email ID or contact no. in order to get the link or security code by intuits.
- Select continue.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction in order to get security code in your mail (if you have given your mail id in above section).
- Otherwise check your phone for OTP from the intuit, in order to sign up with new password.
2. You have Changed Your User ID, Email, Password and other info
In order to make changes to your account from your intuit account manager is more efficient the other way, so in order to make changes follow the following steps:
A. From QuickBooks Online
- Sign in to QuickBooks online with the help of your ID and Password.
- Just next to the setting there is your profile icon.
- Select the option manage your intuit account from the options. Intuit account manager window will open.
- Now select sign in and security menu from the options.
- Now click on Email ID, User ID and password section.
- Make the changes which you want according to your wish.
- Once you are done hit on save button in order to save all the changes you have done.
B. From QuickBooks Online Accountant
In this you have to use intuit account manager in order to edit your profile as your own requirement. In this you can edit without any log in. Now, let’s follow the following steps in order to edit in intuit account manager.
- By using your sign in info of your QuickBooks you can login into Intuit Manager.
- Now select the sign in and security menu.
- Now select for the user ID, Email Address or Password in the given Section.
- Now edit all the detail as per your requirement.
- When you are done with the changes, click on the save tab in order to save the changes you made.
C. From Intuit Account Manager
- First you have to sign in to the Intuit Account Manager.
- Now you have to use sign info of your QuickBooks.
- Now you have to select sign in and security menu.
- Now in this section select user ID, Email Address, Password or phone number.
- Make all the change you want to do.
- Once you are done with changes click on save button and save all the changes you have done.
3. Recover Your User ID and Password
- Open QuickBooks sign in page.
- Select sign in different way option.
- If you can access your account with this way just click on fill out an email change request.
- Once your email id changes then you can create new password with your original ID.
- Thus you recover your mail ID and Password.
4. If You are not Able to Get Message at Phone and Email
In case your email address and phone number is not working or not in use then you can send a request to our account protection team in order to recover your amount.
Following are the steps for recovering your email address and phone number:
- First thing you must have is to take high quality photo or scan of your ID Proof’s like license, passport, or any other government issued Id.
- For the ID proof you can also notarized document with your name and address.
- Now you have to fill the form with your information and upload your ID proof and documents.
- Now you have to wait for some time land look for the firstname.lastname@example.org mail. They will send you the link and steps to be followed in order to recover you password.
- If your request is approve then you can easily reset your password.
5. Reset User ID
In case you forget your user ID then you can reset it by performing following steps:
Intuit Payroll for Accountant Online:
- Click on Forget user ID or I can’t access my account option.
- Then there is a field which to be filled with your phone number or your email id.
- Once you enter your email id you will get recovery mail on your mail.
- Just click on the link which is present in recovery mail. By that link reset user id page will open.
- Now you have to select or add new user id for your account.
QuickBooks Online Payroll
- Now you have to select that I forgot my user ID and Password.
- Now you have to enter your working mobile no. and email address on which intuit will send reset code to you.
- After entering your email address, you will receive recovery mail.
- Now reset password with the given link.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
How Can I Recover My Inactive Account in QuickBooks Online?
Follow the following steps in order to recovering your inactive account in QuickBooks Online:
Select Chart of Accounts in your QuickBooks Account.
Now click on the gear icon.
Now select include inactive from the options.
Now you have to look for the inactive account.
Click on the inactive account in order to make it active.
In last click on ok in order to save the changes you have done.
How can I Unlock Payroll in QuickBooks?
Follow the following steps in order to unlock payroll in QuickBooks:
From the left-hand menu click on the employees.
Now click on the option i.e pay run.
In the pay run drop down menu click on the name of pay run which you want to unlock.
Once you select the desire pay run click on the unlock button.
Now in the comment section you have to enter the detail that why you want to unlock the selected pay run.
How can I Reactivate Payroll Accounts in QuickBooks?
Following are the steps in order to reactivate payroll accounts in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll enhanced or basic:
Open your company files in your QuickBooks Desktop.
Now you have to select account or billing section.
Now just sign in your intuit account with the help of your intuit user ID and Password.
Now click on status and from the drop down menu of status click on unsubscribe.
Now just follow the instruction shown on your screen in order to reactivate your payroll service.
How can I Undelete an Account in QuickBooks?
In order to recover your delete account, you have to follow the following steps:
On the top right of screen, you can see “cog” icon.
Click on that cog icon of screen.
Now select the Chart of Accounts from the options.
Now tick the checkbox In front of inactive option.
Once you delete your account then the deleted account name will be shown in the list with the delete title at the end of the name.
Now uncheck the inactive checkbox and click on the save button.
Save button will help you to save the changes that you made.
How Can I Complete Edit Payroll in QuickBooks?
Let us help you in edit a payroll checks in QuickBooks Online. You can easily edit a payroll if the status is not yet processed. So, following are the steps you have to follow in order to edit payroll are:
Click on the gear icon in order to open it.
Now click on the other tab and choose the journal entry from the dropdown menu.
Now, enter the necessary information which is visible on the screen.
Click on the save in order to save the changes.
Then hit the tab OK.
How Can I Amend Payroll in QuickBooks?
The following are the steps in order to amend the form 940 in QuickBooks Desktop:
Go to the Employee’s window.
Now you have to select payroll tax forms and W-2s.
Click on the process payroll forms.
Now from the file form section click on the Annual form 940.
Now select create form.
Now enter the year of period which you want to correct and then select OK.
Then click on the box of amended return.
Then select next and follow the steps as visible on the screen.
How Can I Mail QuickBooks Support?
Follow the following steps in order to mail to QuickBooks Support:
Open the web browser on your system.
Now write down the link in the address bar i.e https://quickbooks.intuit.com/en/contactlink.
Now click on the search engine.
Now click on the start a message box and type your concern in the box.
Who Will Help me With QuickBooks?
Intuit QuickBooks ProAdvisor will help you out from the QuickBooks errors or problems. These are the persons who are tested and certified by intuit in order to help business and companies to learn and use QuickBooks. Persons are like CPAs, accountants, small business advisors, or consultants etc.
Is QuickBooks Can be Discontinued?
In 2021, Intuit announced the cancellation of their QuickBooks desktop 2018 software and in 1 June 2021 they discontinued their critical security updates foe their software.
Can I use QuickBooks on 2 Computers?
Yes, If you have single user license then it allows you to install your license on two computers.