QuickBooks workforce service is designed to transform everything smoothly and conveniently for the employees, like sharing the paycheck data with the selected employees online. This helps them to view paycheck and W2 anytime they want. In order to reap the benefits of its services, it is important to activate them.
Save Time, Reduce Errors, and Improve Accuracy
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
In case you are running your QuickBooks payroll service, you must know that workforce is an essential aspect of that service. Such a thing aids you to give your employees control regarding paying the stubs and reviewing their W2 forms.
To know more, read this article completely to know how to view your Paycheck and W2 in QuickBooks Workforce.
What is a QuickBooks Workforce?
In simple terms, the QuickBooks workforce is one of the best tools that you can use to allow your employees to check and then print the stubs and W2 forms. In the entire process, you receive an email regarding pay stubs and W2 online.
You also get the cancellation option to put an end to the payroll services. Even after cancellation, the work will have access options for about 18 months.
How to View Your W2 and Paycheck in QuickBooks Workforce?
In order to view your Paycheck and W2 in the QuickBooks workforce, you need to set up your QuickBooks workforce account.
To set up a QuickBooks Workforce account, you need to complete certain steps and guidelines as given below here:
Step 1: Agree to the Employer’s Invitation
Before initiating to check your Paycheck and W2 form, you need to acknowledge the invitation from the employer. The invitation received will be applicable for 30 days.
- In the first step, you need to check an email together with the subject like the Business name.
- This particular invitation is to check your pay stubs online or related data to get you paid.
- If you are not able to check the invite, then it is recommended to see the spam folder. You can also let the employees know about it.
- Now, in this step, you need to open an email. Now select the Create Account option to acknowledge the invitation.
- Post this, you will be ready to make your Intuit Account with your particular ID and the password.
- If you have already made your Intuit account, just like the previous QuickBooks Workforce, then you need to sign in with the registered ID and the registered password.
Important Points to consider
- If you prepared your QuickBooks workforce account previously, then you will have the option to acknowledge the invites from a different employer
- If you receive access to QuickBooks Online, then you need to use a different email ID for the particular QuickBooks workforce account.
- You need to enter the same email address that you can use for the present QuickBooks workforce account
- The most important advice is to use the work email ID for the particular QuickBooks Online along with the personal email ID for the workforce.
Step 2: Enter your Personal Details
In case you are newly hired by your particular employer, then you need to enter some personal details. To make it viewable, you may get an email where it is mentioned that your personal data is needed in order to set up the employee or get you paid. You need to apply these steps as fast as possible to get the payment right on time.
- At first, you need to open your email and then press the option Complete Setup or get set up now. The option can also read, Sign-in.
- Add all the related data in the said field, like a bank account, personal data, and W4.
- The bank account appears on the window when your particular employer selects to pay via direct deposit.
- Now you need to authenticate and check all the details and after that, you sign in the W4.
- Press the Submit or Save button.
- When the process is complete, the personal data is saved and the employer can see it.
- In case there is any change required, you can notify your worker.
Step 3: Switch on the Notifications For The New Pay Stubs
Once all the above steps are complete, you will receive an email message when the pay stub is accessible every time. In order to set up the features, please adhere to the steps given below:
- First, you need to navigate to the Intuit QuickBooks Workforce official website.
- Now, you need to open Settings.
- Now select the email notification.
- When the other pay stubs are easily accessible, press the option Send an email.
QuickBooks Workforce makes it convenient and safe for you to check and handle the W2s, paychecks, and other crucial employee details.
We hope that the information given above was adequate for you about QuickBooks workforce, Paycheck and W2, and you can create an account without any issue. Such things will give a clear idea to your employees and they get easy access to pay stubs.
Accounting Professionals, CPA, Enterprises, Owners
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-347-428-6831 or chat with experts.
What are the W2 forms?
W2 or form W2 is a short statement for taxes and wages that you need to provide every year to your employees. W2 should be emailed or sent before Jan 31 every year. Furthermore, W2s are only created for employees, which means if your business hires independent contractors then it is imperative to create 1099 for them rather than W2s.
What is the cost of QuickBooks Workforce?
No additional charges are required for QuickBooks workforce service. As per your requirement, you can select the enhanced or the basic QuickBooks Desktop version. However, you should be sure that you have received the related Intuit services with the assistance of which you can sign in and use the workforce.
Is QuickBooks Workforce secure?
Yes. QuickBooks Workforce is secure. They follow the two-factor authentication process. They use it to authenticate all the data. This way, your employees receive easy and reliable access to their respective payroll data.