A fully automated and real-time solution is the WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration via software that lets users sync orders, payments, products, inventory, and more. It includes a direct connection from your WooCommerce store to QuickBooks and brings you a full-featured customer, payment, order, inventory, product, and pricing sync to your platform just in a single robust extension. WooCommerce is compatible with QuickBooks Desktop, Online, and POS as well. With this integration, you can save time, increase accuracy and monitor the financial health of your business just by connecting your online store with your QuickBooks accounting platform. We will learn more about WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration under this article so continue reading this post till the end to get aware of all related things to it.
Setup Process of WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
- First, go to the WooCommerce >> Settings >> QuickBooks tab
- Next, create new account within QuickBooks tab
- Again go back to the WooCommerce >> QuickBooks Feeds tab
- And here, you have to create new feed in the same tab
- Now, mapping is needed from QuickBooks fields to WooCommerece order fields
- Open any of your WooCommerce Order and then click on the tab named “Send to QuickBooks”
- Again, go back to the WooCommerce tab and then “QuickBooks Logs”
- And finally, verify whether your entry was sent to your QB Accounting software or not.
Advantages and Benefits of WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
With this integration, you’ll get many benefits and also make your life easy and quick. Few of the benefits involved with this integration:
- Increase accuracy and save time: This integration is a two-way sync that lets you manage your order and inventory easily and automatically by keeping them up-to-date on both platforms.
- Make your accounting activities effortless: With the software sync integration helps you to grow your business by automating your accounting so that you can focus on other bigger achievements.
- Quick setup and easy-to-use: There is unlimited support, videos, available documents help you to get up and make it run right away so let the instant sync takes care of the rest.
How does WooCommerce work with QuickBooks?
Various Software sync generates a direct link between QuickBooks and WooCommerce that helps you to easily sync your orders, customers, payments, inventory, bank deposits, etc. The automatic real-time sync works in both ways like it always keeps your both accounting as well as store up-to-date. So, you can take advantage of the ability to sync new or old historical data automatically. It means that it is a breeze to get caught up on store management and accounting. No headache of manual entry of your orders and inventory and you can use it with other QuickBooks products like QB Desktop and QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) as well as it is compatible with them.
Additional Details related to WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration
- Unlimited syncing activity: This integration offers you unlimited synchronization in a hassle-free manner.
- Intelligent Bank Deposits: Software generates batch bank deposits everyday automatically.
- Real-time Automatic Sync: Monitor inventory, orders or more other synchronization between both devices
- Simple Setup and 24*7 Support: You will get user-friendly interface, easy setup, 24*7 support, and both free and paid plans available at ease, and more.
- Complete Two-way Sync: It helps you in both ways like automatically sync between new and old historic data as well as inventory.
How you can Connect QuickBooks Account
You can connect your QuickBooks Account via Oauth 2.0 (It is nothing but the industry-standard protocol for authorization) and also with multiple QB accounts.
For field mapping, you can simply select the QuickBooks objects such as Invoice, Sales Receipt, Estimate, payments, etc. then perform mapping with WooCommerce order fields to QuickBooks object fields.
When WooCommerce Order data should be sent to QuickBooks, you need to select Event. You can consider it as an example, when your Order Status will change to “Processing”, send WooCommerce Order to QuickBooks.
The primary key indicates that you update your old object instead of creating a new object. You can do so by setting the Primary Key field.
In case, any error encountered while sending data to QuickBooks then immediately email is sent to you to your specified email address which contains error information.
The plugin saves all the detailed log of each and every entry whether it is sent or not sent to QuickBooks and can easily resend an entry to QuickBooks.
You can apply filters and setup rules to control or limit the sent orders to QuickBooks, however all orders will be sent to QuickBooks automatically by default. You can limit your orders sent to QuickBooks by sending orders from some specific city to QuickBooks.
Hopefully, the above detailed information gives you clear awareness and the setup process helps you for WooCommerce QuickBooks Integration with much ease. Perform the integration process and enjoy the fully automated- featured and real-time synchronization between QuickBooks and WooCommerce. With this QuickBooks integration, you can easily create customers, invoice, or any other QuickBooks objects when you place an order through WooCommerce.