QuickBooks has been immensely popular of late among the business community. More and more people and businesses are availing the amazing tools and features of this accounting software to satisfy their day-to-day accounting needs. The popularity of QuickBooks can be seen from the fact that we receive numerous queries about different QuickBooks users almost every day. 11 important QuickBooks Accounting Questions.
We also acknowledge that some of these questions are related to certain issues faced by the QuickBooks users frequently. But, this does not undermine the efficiency of QuickBooks in any manner. We understand that no program or software can be 100% free of errors or bugs and QuickBooks is no exception either.
Here, we have shortlisted 11 most frequently asked queries we have received recently from QuickBooks users. If you also have any or more of these queries in mind, go through this blog. We have a team of experienced technical experts and they have provided well-explained solutions & answers to these issues or queries. We are sure you would be benefited a great deal!
Let’s proceed then!
1. Is glance.net Legit for Remote Access?
Yes, it is a legitimate remote access app. intuit.glance.net is also familiar by the name of Glance Panorama. Sometimes back, logmein 123 has been replaced by intuit.glance.net. It will improve the customer service and give customers a better experience. And as it is owned by intuit, it is 100% safe.
Now the question is how.
Interestingly, Glance Panaroma facilitates agents to offer seamless, accurate and secured support to valued patrons. This will be done through sharing of screen.
2. Is there any Resolution for ‘glance.net Legit for Remote Access’?
The answer is Yes. It is a well known issue in QuickBooks support. Both the self service and paid support options are available.
If you are facing these issues connect with the Dancing Number experts at + 1800-689-5491 and get rid of downtime. Over the years, we have served thousands of businesses and presently assist users and small businesses with a plethora of services.
3. How to Connect Capital One 360 Accounts to QuickBooks for Mac?
First you need to visit the respective capital alone website. Log in to your account with the bank account credentials. Next, click on the head icon and visit profile. Next, click on Access Code. Remember you have to put this code while connecting with QuickBooks.
Most probably, you will be able to login smoothly. If any case if you have not been able to logged in, connect with the Dancing Numbers experts at + 1800-689-5491 and get rid of downtime. We have successfully served thousands of businesses and presently assist small businesses and users with a plethora of services.
4. What are Some QuickBooks Desktop Trial Links?
Here is indispensable information about QuickBooks desktop download trials.
30 Days trial of QuickBooks Pro/Premier 2015
The trial version is suitable for only Vista, Windows 7, and XP
- License: 6685-5048-3187-661
- Product No: 503-153
- Validation Code for Trial: 289835
30 Days trial of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015
30 Days trial of QuickBooks for Mac
For Download : CLICK HERE
5. Define “Inclearing” Check?
When we issue a cheque to someone and that person presents it to bank for deposit or cashing is called inclearing check. Bank receives it either in paper or automated form.
6. Lowe’s Synchrony Bank Card Login Issue
QuickBooks does not support Lowe’s advantage credit card. Send a request to bank to add the card. You can do it in the following way:
- Visit banking tab.
- Pick add account.
- In URL field, add the URL.
- Click on Enter.
- Click the request support.
- Submit the bank’s web address.
- Click on request.
7. How to Convert an IIF file to CSV so I can Import it to QuickBooks Online?
Please note that you can’t do the IIF to CSV conversion automatically. It may be done online or open the same on an excel workbook. If you open it on an excel workbook, save it as a CSV file.
- Open a new excel file and go to file menu.
- Click on new, and choose blank workbook.
- Open file menu and choose open.
- Visit folder location and search the file name. Search All files – IIF File.
- Click on Open.
- Visit the file menu and click on Save As.
- Save your file to specific location and fill the file name.
- Save the file in excel workbook type.
- Click on save.
Now, you will be able to import CSV file to QuickBooks online.
8. How to Do Unmatching and Deleting Matched Downloaded Transactions?
If you want to unmatch a downloaded transaction, please follow the steps below:
- Go to Transactions.
- Click on Banking.
- Make sure to select the correct Account Card.
- Click on In QuickBooks.
- Search for the downloaded transaction to unmatch and select the same.
- Navigate to the Action column and click on the Undo button.
- If you want to unmatch several transactions at one go, check the box to the left of each transaction. Then from the drop-down box, click on Batch Actions and Select Undo.
- Now, you will see the downloaded transaction in the New Transactions tab. The previously unmatched transactions will be available for unmatching, addition or deletion.
You can also unmatch or delete a transaction from the register. Here are the steps to do it:
- Go to Transactions.
- Click on Chart of Accounts.
- Search for the appropriate account.
- Now click View Register.
- Search for the particular transaction in the register and click it.
- Click on Edit.
- Now click on Online banking matches.
- Click on Unmatch.
- This will move the downloaded transaction to New Transactions.
To delete a transaction from the register, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- As mentioned above, search for & click on the unwanted transaction in the register.
- Click the Delete button to the bottom of the transaction.
- Now click Delete Both. It will delete both the unwanted transaction from the register and the downloaded bank transaction.
9. What is the Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee charged for?
The Intuit Pymt Soln Acct Fee means the transaction fees charged from you for availing the Intuit Payment Service. If you have encountered this charge, please contact the Intuit Merchant Services Team. They will verify the charge and will inform you how to proceed ahead.
10. What is the Error Message Unexpected token < in JSON at Position 0?
You experience this error when the file you are saving or executing contains contents that do not conform to the JSON guidelines. This issue may also occur when the overloaded cache of your browser interferes with your QuickBooks data.
Here are the steps you should follow to troubleshoot this issue:
- Switch to a private window or to an incognito browser.
- If you are using Chrome, press Ctrl+Shift+N.
- For Safari, press Command+Shift+N.
- If you are using Firefox or Internet Explorer, press Ctrl+Shift+P.
- After clearing the cache, close the browser.
- Open the browser again and check if the issue still persists.
11. How Can I unvoid an Invoice?
Sorry, you are not allowed to Unvoid an invoice in QuickBooks. At best, you can navigate to the originating entries to make them billable again.
To do this, please follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Reports menu.
- Click on Accountant & Taxes.
- Go to Audit Trail. Here, you will find the details related to the Void invoice.
- Now, pick the original entries and reset their status.