Exact Macola is introduced by Exact Software and it is used to transfer Accounting data. Exact Macola facilitates bi-directional data exchange with the top e Commerce platforms, EDI trading partners, and CRM apps, automating crucial business operations and getting rid of manual data entry.
Discover if your conversion is possible and what it costs. Get your quote!
Exact and Macola are two separates companies which are forced to join in the early 2000s. Exact is introduced by six men in a garage in the Netherlands in 1984. Bruce Hollinger, the current CEO of the major WMS provider WiSys, founded Macola in Marion, Ohio, in 1971. Exact purchased Macola in 2001. Both businesses claimed to have the best ERP software in their respective market: Macola with its tried-and-true Macola Progression and Macola ES, and Exact with its hugely successful Exact Globe ERP and Exact Synergy CRM.
A wide range of solutions and services for SMBs and their accounting, IT, administrative, and executive employees were developed as a result of the combined strengths of these two top business software providers, particularly on the Macola side in the manufacturing and distribution industries. On the Exact side there are multinational organizations, charitable organizations, service providers, and more. By managing their back-office operations, Exact and Macola have been assisting thousands of firms in being successful for decades.
Detail About Macola
Macola is an ERP software program for the business which aims to provide clients better service by:
- Recognize Expenses and measure performance.
- Make right preparation for Labors, Resources, Supplies, and Compliance.
- Deliver the goods on schedule and in budget.
The Functionality of Macola is:
Core Business Functions:
Its aim is to improve the transaction of the business like analytics reporting, expediting orders, stock of the inventory etc. The majority of these fundamental business operations must be performed by all manufacturers and/or distributors, Whether they assist software or not. Macola includes everything and has no per-module charges.
The sub-categories of the functionalities are:
- Management of the Customer Relationship
- Management of the Project
- Manufacturing and Distribution
- Management of the Quality
- Management of the Human Resources
Activity and Process Management:
Its aim is to facilitate interconnections between the major business function transactions.
- Workflow: It can be used to alert people by aligning all participants inside a process such that when they need to get active or not.
- Automation: It is essential for minimizing mistakes and getting rid of extra work without requiring human interaction.
- Document Management: It enables central production, storage, access, and version control for a variety of documents, including meeting notes, emails, product announcements, policies, manuals, orders, invoices, and many more.
- Personalized Workspaces: It is a web based, which is accessible anytime from anywhere- which means your business is always ON.
Detail About QuickBooks
The most widely used accounting program for small companies in order to track finances, managing income and expenses is called QuickBooks. With the help of QuickBooks, customers can get invoices, invoices can be paid, reports can be produced, and taxes may be prepared. The QuickBooks product line offers a variety of services to serve various business requirements including QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Payroll, and QuickBooks Time.
A few significant and noticeable updates to QuickBooks have been made. The Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Mac Plus editions of QuickBooks Desktop can only be purchased as yearly subscriptions if you want it to start. Since September 6, the cost of QuickBooks Pro 2023 version per user has increased significantly from $190 to $550. Older Windows versions from Microsoft will not be compatible with QuickBooks Desktop 2023. It’s anticipated that QuickBooks 2020 support will also be dropped, and it will end most probably in the last week of May, 2023.
Uses of QuickBooks
- Create Invoices, Send and Track them.
- Keeping track of Bills and Expenses
- Paying of Bills Online
- Printing of Financial Statement for Your Business
- Tracking of Employees Time and Expenses
- Monitor of Project Profitability
- Managing of Payroll
- Tracking of Inventory
- Simplifying Tax
- Accepting of Online Payment
- Scanning of Receipts
- Mileage Tracking
QuickBooks Service for Data Conversion
An industry-recognized solution for transferring accounting data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks Online, Enterprise, Premier, or Pro will convert all of your accounting data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks. The charges for the conversion service are among the lowest available online. Unlike other providers, We’ll transmit all of your Exact Macola lists together with the complete history of your transactions! It offers the world’s best “Exact Macola to QuickBooks Data Conversion Service” in terms of accuracy and price.
Exact Macola to QuickBooks Data Conversion
Following is the Exact Macola lists and transactions to QuickBooks Online, Enterprise, Premier, or Pro Editions. It can transform Exact Macola data into the US, Canadian, UK, or Australian versions of QuickBooks.
The List of QuickBooks Conversion
- The Conversion of Exact Macola Chart of Accounts to QuickBooks Chart of Accounts.
- The Migration of Exact Macola Customer List to QuickBooks.
- The Conversion of Exact Macola Employee List to QuickBooks.
- The Conversion of Exact Macola Vendor List to QuickBooks.
- The Migration of Exact Macola item list to QuickBooks.
The Types of Conversion of QuickBooks Transaction
- Invoices from Exact Macola to QuickBooks
- To QuickBooks: Exact Macola Credit Memos
- Payments from Exact Macola Customers to QuickBooks
- To QuickBooks: Exact Macola Sales Receipts
- Deposits made by Exact Macola to QuickBooks
- Macola Bills Exactly to QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Exact Macola Vendor Credits
- Payments from Exact Macola Vendors to QuickBooks
- Checks from Exact Macola to QuickBooks
- Charges from an Exact Macola Credit Card in QuickBooks
- Credits from the Exact Macola Credit Card in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks to Exact Macola Purchase Orders
- Estimates from Exact Macola in QuickBooks
- QuickBooks to Exact Macola Sales Orders
- QuickBooks Imports Exact Macola Journal Entries
- QuickBooks Inventory Adjustments for Exact Macola
- QuickBooks Item Receipts for Exact Macola
Migration of Exact Macola to QuickBooks
Exact Macola to QuickBooks conversion is not the simplest task for businesses to perform. Your data must be set up correctly from the beginning when you start importing it into QuickBooks. Since there are numerous factors which take place in your account, such as Customer List, Vendor List, Inventory List, Costs, Average Costs, Chart of Accounts, Accounts Receivable, etc., implementing one program to another will never be an easy task. When you start converting your financial data from an ERP system, it’s crucial that you perform task more reliably and efficiently.
Macola is a very good accounting program but still QuickBooks offers more extensive functionality with advance features to users. Large numbers of users of Exact Macola are interested in switching to QuickBooks as their preferred accounting program.
In case, if you are using Exact Macola but you want to switch to QuickBooks then in that case you can convert the Exact Macola data file into a QuickBooks file. There is no need to create a new file and type all the information again. You can transfer data easily from Exact Macola to QuickBooks by using your current QuickBooks data file throughout this straightforward process. It is the process in which you can use current data file in QuickBooks.
But everyone is aware that you cannot import a file from another accounting program into QuickBooks. Still there is a method by which you can obtain all of your data without creating a new file. Some services are required in order to convert the Exact Macola data file to the QuickBooks file about which you will know in this article. Then you’ll be able to convert the file for all QuickBooks versions.
Your system’s performance will improve as a result of the fresh file, which is free of errors and damage. You will receive all your crucial data in the file.
Phases of Migrating Data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks
There are various conversion providers, who will help you in switching your data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks. It is the consistent process to make conversion successful.
There are number of specialized conversion professionals who will examine your circumstances, identify the QuickBooks products which are required for you, and collaborate it with you in order to create a phased conversion plan. The export, cleanup, and import of your historical data will be handled by the programmers. After the conversion, you will receive comprehensive training on the new system, and we will assist you in organizing effective procedures so that you can maximize the potential of your new system.
Following are the main five phases which need to be performed in order to switch your data from Exact Macola to QuickBooks.
First Phase: Always Choose the Right QuickBooks
First, Always spend some time in getting to know your company and your present system with the help of your QuickBooks Conversion Expert. Then only, You will determine the precise accounting system requirements for your team as well as for the specific QuickBooks which you use.
Second Phase: Creating of the Template
Creating the appropriate workflows is the necessary process for QuickBooks to function properly for your company. You can gather information, Such as Accounts Payable and Receivable Reports, P&L, Monthly Balance Sheets, And any other information that has to be converted to QuickBooks.
Third Phase: Going Live and Having Training
In order to make sure that your business effectively switches over to the new software, you must invest in training for your workforce. It will be conducted training to make sure that your team is familiar with using the new QuickBooks system.
Forth Phase: Exit and Reviewing of the Project
This procedure enable us to ascertain whether you require any more information or monthly reports in order to operate your firm. If there is the requirement of transferring any more files from your previous system to QuickBooks then they need to be migrated.
Fifth Phase: Following Up
Now, You can use the QuickBooks program as you like. Still, if you are facing issue then our team will work to remedy issues which you are facing. In case if any of the functionality or information which was left in your legacy system then ensures to remove it. You must utilize your accounting software to its full potential.
Features of the Software used for the Conversion
The features are explained below:
- Bi-directional, automatic data integration between connected business systems and trading partners and Exact Macola.
- A web-based tool for managing and archiving data and documents is called eiCloud.
- A completely managed system that handles connectivity, data translation, and compliance all through the cloud with no need for on-premise software.
- Shared business principles that dispense with the requirement for mapping.
- Platform flexibility and trading partner support.
- Utilize readymade integration solutions to shorten deployment times.
- Multiple connectivity routes are available, including pre-built connectors, API calls, CSV file drops, and SQL integration.
- Unlimited, round-the-clock access to a supported staff.
- Get rid of manual data entry to save money and prevent costly mistakes.
- Free up time and resources to concentrate on your business.
- Increasing data exchange speed will increase customer service effectiveness.
- With ease, Upgrade your ERP or add connections (eCommerce, EDI, CRM).
This article explains you the process of converting Exact Macola to QuickBooks and provide you a step-by-step breakdown of how to set it up. It also mentioned the several advantages and characteristics of converting Exact Macola to QuickBooks. Contact our Dancing Numbers team via LIVE CHAT right away if you run into any problems while converting Exact Macola to QuickBooks.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
How can I Import Old Data in QuickBooks?
By following the steps which are listed below, You can now begin importing data to the new QuickBooks account after the file is prepared:
• Log into your new QuickBooks account by using your user ID and Password.
• Navigate to the Gear icon which is located at the top of the screen.
• Now, you have to select Import data.
• Decide which type of data you want to import.
• In order to choose an importable file, click on the Browse.
• The instructions are displayed on the screen; just follow the on screen steps.
What are the Four Main Types of QuickBooks Transaction?
Following are the main types of QuickBooks Transaction, They are:
• A “RCPT” is a generic code which stands for the receipts of sales.
• A “ITEM RCPT” defines an item receipt, which demonstrates that you have received things from a vendor.
• A “STMTCHG” identifies a statement charge you have invoiced to a client.
• A “CREDMEM” reveals a credit memo which you have issued.
What is the Use of Macola?
Macola gives companies the ability to cut expenses while increasing productivity. It offers businesses real-time insights into the success of their Sales, Accounting, and Financial Processes, as well as their manufacturing processes.
What is Macola Synergy?
Exact Synergy is a technology solution that enables you to integrate, manage, and enhance teamwork for the purpose of enhancing the firm. CRM: A single system for managing customer information. It enables you to merge your sales, marketing, and customer service departments into a single team.