A growing business is everyone’s dream. If you are also the one who is looking to grow business at peak but are confused about how. Do you know what you need to track your business transactions, estimate everyday transactions, plan a strategy for your reports, and arrange administrative services? So, for this, you need to know about QuickBooks and how it works for your firm. QuickBooks is the best financial tool for all your organizational needs. If you’re considering QuickBooks, it is an ideal bookkeeping and accounting program to do the following:
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
- Creating reports for arranging
- Getting ready billings and finance, and so forth
- Track pay and costs
- Monitoring daily transactions
QuickBooks is accounting software that deals with your business finance requirements for little and average-sized companies. The product permits you to oversee deals and costs, charge documents, create reports, and considerably more. It is created by the main monetary programming designer Intuit. The accounting software offers a bunch of in-fabricated reports that are not difficult to modify and makes assuming command over your funds simple. Subsequently, for an adaptable and careful utilization of the accounting software, top to bottom information is fundamental about this product.
The History of QuickBooks
Do you know who the inventors of QuickBooks are and when it is invented? QuickBooks was designed by Tom Proulx and Scott Cook and it was invented in the year of 1983. After that in the year 2003, it began thriving in various industries. From that point forward different variants of the product have been delivered. The reports and work process processes were made by the particular business needs so the application was smoother. Throughout the long term, it has additionally infiltrated various worldwide business sectors.
Features of QuickBooks
Know the updated features of QuickBooks:
- Bank Transactions: With the help of QuickBooks, each transaction of your business is kept straightforward and the product will continue to record the transactions connected to commissions, salary, wages, expenses, profits, etc.
- Business Projections: The component of business projections in QuickBooks helps a QuickBooks user in creating impending projections. Then again, if anybody has any desire to create reports – deals, benefits, costs, it becomes basic for them to sort out the things with business projections.
- Data Migration: With the help of accounting software that is QuickBooks users can smoothly migrate the data to the spreadsheet. It can be useful when you want to transfer financial data on a spreadsheet.
- Tax Calculations: With the help of QuickBooks, you can easily do the tax calculation and it also gives you the suitability to calculate the taxes for your business in the correct, prompt, and well-organized way. Maybe the main thing QuickBooks can accomplish for your private company is to improve on charge time. By a long shot, the biggest brainy pain in setting up a government form is gathering your pay and costs. Assuming that you use QuickBooks during the year, all you want to do at charge time is print your budget summaries. Even better, with QuickBooks Online, you can welcome your expense preparer to get to your document straightforwardly so they can audit your numbers and print anything data they need to set up your return.
- Creating and Tracking Invoices: Simple age of invoices from your cell phone, tablets, and PC framework. You can make appeals effectively and either print them or email them to users. QuickBooks will record the payments and track how much every user owes you naturally. You can see the number of your extraordinary solicitations – known as your documents receivable (A/R) – as well as how long they’re past due by running the A/R maturing report.
- User-Friendly: In particular, the rich highlights in the product deal with little and medium-sized businesses requirements. The robust programming makes each undertaking quite simple for the user.
- Plain Sailing Process: It’s not difficult to know where your business remains with the assistance of the product. Figuring out how it functions is straightforward and straightforward. Besides, it includes an exceptionally short expectation to learn and adapt.
- Track of Bills and Expenses: Users can keep a track of Bills and Expenses with the help of QuickBooks by automatically connecting it to their bank and credit cards. If you need to track the payment or check manually and with QuickBooks, you can record it in a few minutes. More you can do is to track the enter the bills or your upcoming payments.
- Print Financial Statements for Your Business: Users can print their financial statements for the business by dealing with all of your money inflow and surge exercises in QuickBooks. Moneylenders frequently require budget summaries when you apply for independent company credit or credit extension.
- Payroll: Finance is a region that you would rather not hold back on by attempting to physically make it happen. Messes made in learning checks can achieve steep disciplines and disturb specialists. QuickBooks has its own fits finance capability and can consequently work out and run finance as frequently as the need might arise. At the point when you enter representative time as talked about over, the hour’s stream to your appeal as well as to the finance module. This way you can be sure that consistently you pay your worker is likewise considered for charging a user.
- Track Inventory: QuickBooks can follow the amount and cost of your stock. As you sell a stock, QuickBooks will dispense a part of your stock to the expense of merchandise sold (COGS) naturally, which is a business ledger that decreases your pay. This distribution is a necessity for computing available pay and is exceptionally unwieldy to do manually. QuickBooks can likewise remind you to arrange stock consequently when amounts are low.
- Scan Receipts: One more key to making charge time a breeze is having the option to sort out your receipts in QuickBooks. All QuickBooks Online supporters can download the QuickBooks application to their cell phone free of charge, snap a photo of a receipt, and transfer it to QuickBooks Online in only a couple of moments – not any more lost receipts or physically coordinating up receipts with downloaded financial transactions. QuickBooks permits you to join a receipt to the comparing banking transaction. You can transfer a limitless number of receipts to QuickBooks Online as the receipts are put away in the cloud alongside your information.
Know How to Use QuickBooks Software?
A systematic methodology is mandatory to deal with your business bookkeeping needs and to achieve it, users ought to know how to utilize QuickBooks. Without a successful comprehension of what QuickBooks is, business efficiency is unthinkable.
Follow the Few Steps on How to use QuickBooks Software
- To start the installation of QuickBooks software on your system. You want to show what kind of installation you need by selecting the Network or Custom Options.
- If the user will utilize it on one PC and it doesn’t share files, then select “I’ll utilize QuickBooks on this computer.“
- In case that other PCs will get the files, select the option for your business for using network sharing.
- After doing this, you have to indicate the folder to the place you want the program to install.
- Your name with address, tax ID numbers and financial statements are compulsory for setting up the files
- After doing this, you have to create a company file.
- For launching the program click on the QuickBooks desktop icon.
- At first, you will see the choice to use the EasyStep Interview wizard on your computer system screen. With this, you will be going through the procedure of setting up your company file.
- The following step is to set up and manage your vendor accounts appropriately. You need to hit Vendor Center in the top toolbar. Select the New Vendor button for making a vendor account.
- In this way, to add a transaction click on a New Transaction.
- It can be connected to Excel if you wish to export your vendor information, or to Word in case you like to draft a letter to the vendors.
- And afterward, click on the Excel or Word option
- After this, set up and handle the Employee Accounts
- You have to type the Employee Center to open and create the managing employee accounts
- Now, click on the option New Employee
- Then add the employee information
- After that, for adding paycheck and other transactions enter the Transaction tab
- Now to manage the timesheets you have to use the Enter Time option
- Then create and manage customer accounts. After that enter the Customer Center and after adding this enter New Customer and Job for adding a new source of income.
- For adding transactions like estimates, payments, and invoices you have to click on New Transaction.
- If you want to export customer information then it can be done in Excel or generate letters via Word.
- At last, reports can be generated with the help of the Report Center and you can also use this feature for getting a quick snapshot related to the financial areas of your business.
Do You know How QuickBooks Work?
With the adobe conclusion, I hope you have understood what is QuickBooks and now you might be curious about how does it work? So below are the few steps that will better guide you about how it works.
Chart of Accounts
The graph will contain a rundown of liability, expense accounts, assets and income, and value for assigning your everyday transactions.
- QuickBooks Chart of Accounts involves the company’s financial information. Data like profit, records of sales investment funds, Checking, and asset reports are apparent to you inside the Chart of Accounts list.
- Account balances and other data, along with account numbers and contact details; show up inside each account window.
- A rundown of accounts will show up under the Lists menu in your Chart of Accounts.
- User, Vendor, and Item Lists: Easy to keep up with the merchant and user Item lists in one spot.
This is how QuickBooks works for the client:
- The accounting software gives you the ideal spot to deal with your contacts as well as stock.
- The merchant and user grasp arrangements of transactions related to a seller or user in a single area. Alongside this, the Inventory Center will offer effective and basic administration of stock and nonstock things.
- Each middle will be given a decision to look, alter, add, alter or erase sellers, users, and things.
- Initially, complete reports need to fill precisely and for this, you need to enter your merchant and user
- Surely, customization of reports should be possible to channel data by a specific seller, user, transaction date, and things.
- After running a report, then, at that point, you can add it to your remembered or most loved report list so you can get to it at whatever point you feel like.
Do You know How Payroll Works?
- Payroll permissions can be assigned to clear users if there should be an occurrence of utilizing a multi-user QuickBooks account arrangement.
- A QuickBooks office can profit, consequently proffers online decisions for sending direct email receipts and stores.
- It can oversee charge absolved representatives, laborers’ pay, and tax documents inside the Payroll Center.
What are the Types of QuickBooks Versions?
- QuickBooks Desktop Products
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks for Mac
- QuickBooks Self-Employed
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Apps
The package of QuickBooks Online is to require the necessities of various business types. The efficient element decreases the valuable season of the manual section and makes the users bookkeeping undertakings simple like bank compromise. Thus, it decreases the time the user uses to spend dealing with their business’ funds, as everything is currently in one spot. This adaptation is accessible at three membership levels.
The product will help you to carry out the role that re mentioned below:
- Figuring out your company’s work.
- Keeping up with the company’s spending plan.
- Taking care of providers and users.
- To sort out the arrangement, arranging, observing, and recording of the user’s charges.
- Therefore, monitors your income and deals
- At the hour of creating appeal and working out at measure.
Common Errors that occur in QuickBooks Online
Login Problems in QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks online login issues are seen at the hour of signing in to your product. The specific issue can be a consequence of the errors in your PC, a web issue, or because of the program that you typically get signed in.
QuickBooks Online Slow
At the point when the user attempts to get to QuickBooks Online, they might run over with QuickBooks Online Slow issue on their PC. For the most part, a slow mistake happens due to factors like program issues, modules, treats web speed, slow computer performance, and significantly more.
QuickBooks Online Error 9999
During the hour of refreshing your bank details on your PC framework, an error message happens on your PC screen, that peruses, “Statements of regret, you can’t revive your document. You should have a go at refreshing some other time. (9999).” A likely disparity in the Windows vault or ruined establishment could be the justification for QuickBooks Online Error 9999.
QuickBooks Self-employed is a magnificent item for realtors and specialists. Users of QuickBooks self-employed can excess work anytime from anywhere but for this, you need good connectivity of internet. The most recent version of the product offering is explicitly made for independent people and the independently employed. The independently employed arrangement goes under two bundles i.e Self-Employed and the Self-Employed Tax Bundle.
The Self-Employed version allows the clients to:
- It simply computes your quarterly assessments.
- The user can without much of a stretch interface with their charge card records and ledgers.
- Likewise, track costs and pay, saving separate transactions for the individual and operational expenses.
- Order and later on target IRS Schedule C duty costs and derivations
QuickBooks Desktop Products
QuickBooks Desktop Products is one of the viable for users who have an item-based business that comprises the mind-boggling stock following necessities. Besides, the Desktop items variant involves custom-made Chart of Accounts documents, items, and managing accounts for project workers, makers, wholesalers, retailers, and considerably more. It has thought of the scope of improved and intriguing new highlights. Subsequently, It works on the dependability and the experience of involving the product for your business purposes.
- QuickBooks Desktop gives you excellent performance, Automation abilities, and an intuitive interface.
- It can trade in any industry
The products that come under the QuickBooks Desktop are:
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks for Mac
Errors that Occur in QuickBooks Desktop Products
QuickBooks Error 15227
QuickBooks Error 15227 springs up on the QuickBooks user screen when work area stalls crashed and out during the establishment. The particular mistake is associated with the establishment of the product form or the Payroll update that is finished.
QuickBooks Error 6123 0
At the point when the user makes an endeavor to re-establish the company documents from reinforcement or hard circle or attempts to open a company document from the multi-network server, a mistake message “QuickBooks Error 6123 0” will show up on the PC screen.
QuickBooks Error 6000 77
QuickBooks Error 6000 77 is the mistake that makes inconvenience when the user attempts to get to a company file. One reason for this error is that the envelope consent is wrong it contains a company file.
QuickBooks for Mac
QuickBooks for Mac will deal with the financial tasks of expense tracking, generating invoices, paying bills, creating standard reports, payments and contributions. Likewise, the item is supposed to be the same as QuickBooks Pro and is ideal for an independent company that is not into assembling items. QuickBooks Mac is mainly designed for Mac users for doing expense tracking, financial task, making standard reports, and paying bills, contributions and payments.
- Gives you the opportunity of making financial year spending plans and track progress.
- It is an untroublesome task to set up and explore the accounting software on the off chance that you don’t have bookkeeping or accounting foundation.
- Your Pay Tracker dashboard will show you neglected solicitations.
Features for QuickBooks Mac
- Modified diagrams for accounts
- Group invoicing
- Track numerous areas and divisions
- User support and item list
- Multi-user access
- Estimating and planning
- Email following for merchants and users
- Square transactions import
- Past due stamp on solicitations
- iCloud Document Sharing
Common Errors in QuickBooks Mac Multi-User
QuickBooks Mac Multi-user Error
The strong programming is made to be utilized in the multi-user mode. Here and there QuickBooks for Mac can cause a few issues concerning working in QuickBooks Mac multi-user mode. There may be a few purposes behind Multi-User issues. Some of them are network associations, the number of certifications that are in the common documents, Mac’s firewall settings, and substantially more.
Installation Error in QuickBooks
QuickBooks installation error is the overall issue that users could go up against whenever during its establishment on Mac and Windows. Some interference during the most common way of downloading or an issue with the company connecting may make the mistake issue.
QuickBooks Enterprise is mainly an accounting solution. This is mainly for the small users such as tiny and fair size companies in businesses like developments, dissemination, assembling, and retail. In addition, with the help of QuickBooks Enterprise, various areas, users, stock work processes, and large measures of transactions can be taken care of. This rendition upholds up to 30 user licenses.
This adaptation helps with arranging these assignments:
- There are 14 predefined jobs for the administrator and the users.
- Various users can get to the document.
- With the assistance of the extended list choice, you can follow more than 100,000 sellers, representatives, users, and stock things.
Common Errors in QuickBooks Enterprise
QuickBooks Error H202
QuickBooks Error H202 happens when the user’s workstation neglects to associate with the company document. What’s more, this doesn’t allow its users to have a look at the company’s documents.
A portion of the purposes behind the event of mistake H202 are:
- First and foremost, the .nd report is inaccurate or hurt.
- Besides, an expected blocks in your QuickBooks correspondence.
- Harmed administrations parts or Inoperative administrations.
QuickBooks Error 3371
If you are assuming that your QuickBooks framework document EntitlementDataStore.ecml gets harmed, you will get QuickBooks Error 3371 message on your PC screen. The issue of document harm causes because by the ill-advised shut down of your PC.
QuickBooks Error H505
The error will make an issue for the user when you will attempt to open a company file that isn’t situated on your PC framework. QuickBooks Error H505 happens when a singular attempts to get to his or her company document.
QuickBooks Error 404
The user will get QuickBooks Error 404 on the screen when it separates to adjust with Intuit Servers. The purposes behind mistake 404 could be on the off chance that a server or page isn’t sync-capable or inadequate update results, and so forth.
With the help of QuickBooks, Pro users can easily transfer the data and files to the accountant without any hassle for beginners who are running small businesses. Mainly QuickBooks Pro is for the business person who can get quick reports and support.
The QuickBooks Pro bundle brings extreme things to the table, such as:
- You will want to see buy orders, neglected bills, and a lot more things on the Bill Tracker dashboard.
- The users will want to follow costs and deal with numerous monetary standards.
- Bringing in information from Quicken programming, Excel and more seasoned programming variants is conceivable.
Common Errors in QuickBooks Pro
QuickBooks Running Slow
The efficiency of your work might hamper if your QuickBooks is unable to start or QuickBooks running delayed on your PC. The issue emerges assuming the number of users marked into the company document in double increments.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error
The purposes behind QuickBooks unrecoverable errors code could be network issues, information trustworthiness issues with the company’s documents, or degenerate programming parts. Besides, the beginning of the QuickBooks unrecoverable error is driven by a mix of neighborhood inconveniences.
QuickBooks Premier is mainly for small business owners who have specific business requirements. It can be an advantage for those who are in non-profitable businesses, retail businesses, contractors, manufacturers, and professional services.
Features of QuickBooks Premier
● Industry-explicit reports
● Includes work costing and assessing
● Planning and Forecasting subtleties
Common Errors in QuickBooks Premier
QuickBooks Error 1321
QuickBooks Errors 1321 will be an obstacle in your work when you attempt to introduce any company document of yours. The error 1321 on your framework screen happens due to the accompanying reasons:
- Current use or harm in the record.
- Security programming or antivirus introduced on your PC is impeding your QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Error 1603
On the off chance that you are getting QuickBooks error 1603, you cannot get to the financial software and this can prompt an expected financial loss. There could be various purposes behind the error 1603 like damaged or incomplete installation files, missing Windows installer parts, etc.
QuickBooks App (Payroll & POS)
In QuickBooks applications, the entire user’s data connect naturally. Sharing will be finished between the product and the application and this will help the user in saving their valuable time.
The below referenced additional items can be bought for an extra expense:
- QuickBooks Payroll: It allows the company for paying up to 50 representatives through.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale: It will permit your company to get great deals, acknowledge your Visas and monitor the stock.
Common Errors that occur in QuickBooks POS
QuickBooks POS Error 1330
QuickBooks POS Error 1330 shows that an unlawful information mark is situated at the hour of introducing POS. The error happens when the QuickBooks user is attempting to refresh the product with the latest update fix.
QuickBooks POS Error 1328
QuickBooks POS Error 1328 happens when the user is trying to install, update, repair, or uninstall their QuickBooks account. The permit number that contrasts with the QuickBooks version could be the justification for the error.
QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error
Adjusting the issue between two programs gives a solicitation to QuickBooks POS Financial Exchange Error. The planning account and the movement log error is the explanation for the error.
What is New in QuickBooks Desktop 2022, 2021, 2020?
Features of Bill Payments by Melio
- Plan your installments for a particular day
- Installments can be made using ACH, Debit, or Credit Card
- Installments can be made to sellers as ACH or paper checks
E-mailable & Customizable Vendor Bill Payment Stubs
Increment quality and consistency of vendor interchanges utilizing the e-mailable and adaptable tweak merchant bill installment mails. The installment stubs can be changed in layouts in the Lists menu or on the designing lace of a shown vendor bill installment transaction.
Charge Auto-creation, Uploaded by Vendor Bill Mobile
With the bill transfer included, you will snap an image and transfer a bill. You can likewise do so physically in QuickBooks by choosing Vendors > Upload and Review Bills in the menu bar. The QuickBooks Desktop application is accessible for both Android and Apple gadgets.
Select Discover Hub from the upper right on the menu bar to see the new elements in QuickBooks Plus 2022.
Selection of Multiple Email Addresses Per Customer
You can now browse a drop-down determination of user email addresses while messaging solicitations to users.
You can involve installment suggestions to plan proclamations for your users. You can also let them know when they have solicitations they need to pay you for. This is the way to make mechanized installment updates for explanations and solicitations.
Receipt the board is another component that makes entering your cost receipts simpler and quicker. You can give users admittance to transfer cost receipts to QuickBooks utilizing the portable application or straightforwardly from your PC. This is the way to set up and utilize receipts for the executives.
Tweaked Payment Receipts
Make custom layouts for structures like solicitations, deals receipts, assessments, explanations, and buy orders. You can tweak these formats to control what they look like and what data to incorporate. This is the way to utilize and redo structure formats.
Information Level Permission
Information level consent is another component in QuickBooks Enterprise 21.0 that gives confined admittance for your users and jobs made. This makes it so the administrator can make users and jobs with access consent at a record level for users and traders. This is the way to make information-level authorizations.
Make Customer Groups
Making user bunches permits you to find all users that match specific measures for things like area, user type, or the user’s status. Then, at that point, you can make computerized proclamations, send installment updates, or make mailing documents for explicit gatherings of users. In QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, you can utilize them to characterize authorizations and access at the user and merchant bunch level.
Further Developed Bank Feeds
High-level web-based banking is another way for you to have the option to survey your bank transactions, match them to the current ones in your books or immediately add new ones. This is the way to get everything rolling with a cutting-edge bank taken care of.
Computerized Payment Reminders
Suppose you invest a great deal of energy circling back to records of sales. In that case, installment updates robotize the most over-the-top intense part – recognizing past due appeals and making messages. You can timetable, survey, and send installment suggestions to your users for their due/late appeal.
Consolidate Different Messages
You can further develop user care by joining all appeals implied for a single user into one email by simply looking at a container.
Organization Document Search
Easily find and open your company documents with the expansion of a document search choice on the No company open screen.
More straight forward Admin Secret Phrase Reset
Company File Admin Password can now be reset without expecting to enter an extensive rundown of data to ensure it’s you! Simply pick your email from a drop-down rundown of messages enlisted with your QuickBooks and enter the symbolic you’ll get to reset your Admin secret word.
Accessibility improvements to further develop convenience for vision-tested users on the Bills, Invoice, and Write Check screens.
Breakdown Sections in Reports
If you have complex announcements, you can now implode segments in reports with occupations and classes to see user sums or class aggregates without looking over or sending them out to Excel.
Finance Status for Direct Store Empowered Clients
Be sure of your finance run by reviewing the point-by-point status of direct store finance run without browsing messages or calling support.
Nowadays, QuickBooks has spread everywhere and everyone is using this software. Whenever it comes to choosing a financial tool for your business one software that strikes everyone’s mind is QuickBooks. QuickBooks has set its bar in the market. In this article, you can learn everything related to QuickBooks. With this article, you can know its pros and cons which can make easy it for you to know QuickBooks better. If you still get any issues with this software you can contact the Dancing Numbers help desk as they are available 24*7 for their users.
If you still get any issues with this software you can contact our Dancing Numbers help desk as they are available as a helping hand 24*7 for their users.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-347-428-6831 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
What Systems are Required for QuickBooks Online?
The systems that are required and recommended for QuickBooks Online are:
Windows PC: 1 GHz PC with 256 MB of RAM running Windows XP or later
Apple Mac: Intel-based Mac running OS X 10.5 or later
A most recent variant of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari for Mac
Fast web association (DSL, link, T1)
Do QuickBooks Online work on Apple Mac?
Definitely, there is no doubt that QuickBooks Online work on Apple Mac as it is a full cloud solution. It can be utilized on any viable program on any PC (PC or Mac), and cell phone.
Can QuickBooks Online can be accessed offline?
No, You will require an internet connection with access to QuickBooks Online.
What kind of information is required to Sign Up?
The beginning is simple. With some extremely essential data about your business, QuickBooks Online will accumulate data from more than 500,000 organizations all over the planet and Australia will naturally arrange your QuickBooks Online record. You can continuously customize and refresh your setting as you go.
What are the Payments Method to Pay in QuickBooks Online?
Payments method to pay in QuickBooks Online are:
All crest and Debit Cards
Can different Clients simultaneously get to Anyone’s QuickBooks Online Organization Record?
It depends upon what QuickBooks Online arrangement you’re utilizing; you can have up to five clients getting to a similar organization document at the same time. You can likewise welcome your bookkeeper to get to your organization record.
What kind of Technical Support is included for the Users?
QuickBooks Online has a scope of included help choices:
Local area discussion where you can associate with other QuickBooks Online clients
Email and one of our helpful experts will get back to you inside one business
LiveChat with our group of help-trained professional
Do Customers can Enjoy Discounts for Joining more than 1 Organization Record?
No, QuickBooks Online offers no limits at this moment.
Is Your Data Secured in QuickBooks?
Data is secured as it is one of the integral parts of QuickBooks but sometimes some users may have queries about whether their data is secure or not. Yes, your data is secured with QuickBooks as it treats security exceptionally in a profound way and guarantees your information is gotten and accessible to you.
Can Users can Download a Copy of their Data?
QuickBooks online permits you to send out the accompanying records to MS Excel with a single tick of your mouse:
Outline of records
Clients and providers
Items and administrations
You can likewise send out any QuickBooks Online report to MS Excel.