QuickBooks has different versions and helps you to maintain your business easily and quickly. But sometimes QuickBooks gets errors that are too frustrating and can interrupt your work. Once such error is QuickBooks error 3371 Status Code 11119, this error can occur due to damaged or missing company files.
Save Time, Reduce Errors, and Improve Accuracy
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Desktop. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
This error can cause loss of company files but you don’t need to worry at all. Fixing this error is very easy. Today, in this blog we are going to show you how you can fix [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data..
What’s QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
EntitlementDataStore.ecml contains your license properties and if this system file gets damaged or corrupted then you can get [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data.. The system files can get corrupted if you don’t shut down your system properly and files are still running in the background. Hence, QuickBooks fails to sync the license properties and this results in this error.
The error comes with a dialogue box that has a message “[Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data.“
Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Could not initialize license properties. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
What is Causes of QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
QuickBooks error 3371 can occur due to many reasons. Here are some of the causes:
- Some system protections, such as an antivirus programme, also block QuickBooks Desktop, preventing it from synchronizing with the critical Windows components required by QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Desktop Crashing Due to a Com Error.
- Repair the damaged MSXML component, which is related to the Windows operating system and is required to run QuickBooks Desktop Software.
- QuickBooks Error 3371 cannot load the license data, this is an additional damage component. This can cause missing or corrupted files. Each time you launch QuickBooks, it attempts to read the damaged QBregistration.dat file.
- You may encounter the following errors while installing and repairing QuickBooks: QuickBooks Errors 1603 and 1903, QuickBooks Error 1722, and QuickBooks Error 1904
- Issues printing, emailing, or saving to PDF from QuickBooks Desktop.
- QuickBooks has stopped working properly due to a problem. The program will automatically get closed and you will get a notification.
- Issues with QuickBooks Desktop performance.
- 80029c4a Error Code.
- You lose access to the QuickBooks data file.
- Failed or half-done Windows Updates can keep your Windows components outdated and not as required by QuickBooks. Outdated windows can also cause issues with QuickBooks Desktop.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
Following are the latest solution methods to resolve the QuickBooks error code 3371:
Solution 1: Install the most recent Windows Update
- First, make sure you have the most recent Windows updates installed.
- After that, open all Programs and then click on Windows Update.
Solution 2: Uninstall the ecml file
- To begin, press Windows + R on your keyboard at the same time.
- In the window, type C:ProgramDataintuit Entitlement Client v8.
- The above-mentioned address will then be displayed in Windows Explorer.
- Delete the ecml file. Close the window after that.
- Finally, reboot QuickBooks and re-register the item.
Solution 3: Rename the Entitlement File
Users of Windows XP
- Windows XP users must first click on the Start tab and then select the Run box.
- After that, go to the “Entitlement DataStore.ecml file: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataIntuitEntitlemen Clientv2”.
- When you’re finished, hit the OK button.
- After that, rename the Entitlementdatastore.ecml file.
Users of Windows 7:
- All the windows 7 users should go to the start tab and then click on run.
- Go to the C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlement Client folder now.
- The Entitlement file should now be renamed.
- After that, QuickBooks will open and create a new file for you automatically.
- The following procedures will be taken to unhide the application data folder.
- Select Computer, Organize, Folder, and then Search from the drop-down menu.
- Now go to the hidden folders and files.
- Finally, restart QuickBooks to see whether the issue persists.
Solution 4: Install the latest Version of the Windows Operating System.
- The first step is to press the Begin button.
- Next, go to all Programs and then Window Update.
- Then, select Check for Updates.
- You must then reinstall and update QB Desktop.
Method 5: Run a fresh Windows Installation
- You’ll need to download and install the most recent Windows update.
- Now select the All Programs tab and after that go to the Windows Update options.
- All Windows update upgrades should be compl and prepared to install QuickBooks software.
- The Damaged entitlementdatastore.ecml file should be recreated.
- Now just resolve registration and the license issues.
- The final step is to select reinstall and perform a fresh install.
Note: Considerations Before Troubleshooting QuickBooks Error 3371
- First and foremost, make sure that your Windows is up to date.
- If you continue to receive QuickBooks Error 3371, your Windows operating system may be a corrupt system.
Error 3371 in QuickBooks Code 11118 is most likely to occur when the entitlementDataStore.ecml file, which contains the licence properties, becomes corrupted. You can resolve the problem by updating your Windows system, renaming the entitlement file, and installing the latest Windows updates.
We hope now you have enough information about the error and hopefully the above mentioned steps will help you to Fix QuickBooks error 3371 Status Code 11118.
Accounting Professionals, CPA, Enterprises, Owners
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number 1800-689-5491 or chat with experts.
What can Cause of QuickBooks Error 3371?
The error code 3371 can be caused by a variety of factors:
Due to QBregistration.dat file.
Because of faulty MSXML components.
An interruption in anti-virus.
To Fix QuickBooks Error 3371, How do you use QuickBooks Tool Hub?
Follow these steps to install the tool hub on your system:
It is possible to run it while experiencing QuickBooks error 3371.
The first thing you should do is close QuickBooks Desktop.
Then, on your system, install the QB Tool Hub.
Then choose Quick Fix my Program.
Finally, follow the on-going prompts to resolve QuickBooks error 3371.
On Windows 10, How do I Fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
The complete steps for resolving QuickBooks error 3371 are listed below:
Turn off QuickBooks.
Then, download the most recent version of QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Now, open the recently downloaded file.
Finally, follow the prompts to accept the terms and conditions to solve the problem.