Most of the SMEs today look forward to using QuickBooks Payroll to make sure the payroll management is smooth and easy for them. However, among these businessmen are a few who used QuickBooks Payroll previously but stopped using it after some time due to various reasons.
What reactivating the QuickBooks Payroll means?
Reactivating in simple words will mean picking up from where you left using the software.
Why Reactivate the QuickBooks Payroll Subscription?
If you have been using QuickBooks a long time back but have not been active for a couple of months or years, you will require to start over fresh by reactivating your subscription.
You might have to get a new payroll product as there are few products that keep updating, changing, or are no longer available.
Steps to Reactivating Your QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced
Step 1: Reactivate the account
- Go to QuickBooks Online Company
- Select Settings icon
- Choose Account and Settings
- Click on Billing & Subscription
- Go to the Payroll section
- Choose Resubscribe
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the renewal process.
Step 2: Review the settings
- Go to Payroll
- Choose Employees
- Review information for each employee, including W-4, sick leave, etc.
- From Settings, select Payroll Settings
- Review the tax rates
QuickBooks Desktop Payroll Basic, Standard, or Enhanced
Step 1: Reactivate using QuickBooks Desktop company file
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop company file
- Select Employees
- Choose My Payroll Service
- Select Account/Billing Info
- Sign in using credentials
- It will open the QuickBooks Account page
- Navigate to the Status section
- Click on Resubscribe
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Step 2: Review the Details
- Go to Employees
- Choose Employee Center
- Navigate to the Employees tab
- Review each employee information
- Don’t forget to check deductions, W-4, sick leave, etc.
- Choose Lists
- Select Payroll Item List
- Review the tax payroll items
Based on the version of the payroll software you use; you can select the best possible solution for reactivating the subscription for your QuickBooks Payroll.
How Dancing Numbers will Help You?
Dancing Numbers is SaaS-based software that can easily be integrated with your QuickBooks account. You can import, export, and delete lists or transactions from your company file. Using Dancing Numbers you can simplify and automate the process, saving time and increasing productivity. Just fill in a few fields and apply the relevant features to complete the task.
It saves your time and money that you can invest in your business. It has no human errors, works automatically, provides a user-friendly interface (easy to use and learn), and more. You can also have access to the comprehensive features set if you use it to Bulk import, export, and delete services.
What are the Subscriptions you can choose with QuickBooks Online Payroll Enhanced?
You can subscribe to Core, premium, or Elite Payroll.
What is the most Important Consideration while reactivating the QuickBooks Payroll Subscription?
You must sign in to the account as primary admin or Company Admin.
Why Reviewing is an important Aspect?
This is to ensure that the employee information has no discrepancy when you start using the newly reactivated QuickBooks account at any cost.