During QuickBooks Connect, there was a lot of discussion about the QuickBooks Online Advanced App, including its benefits for accountants, bookkeepers, and ProAdvisors. However, there are a lot more features in this new software than only improvements for accountants and ProAdvisors.
Dancing Numbers helps small businesses, entrepreneurs, and CPAs to do smart transferring of data to and from QuickBooks Online. Utilize import, export, and delete services of Dancing Numbers software.
For Microsoft Windows (64-bit needed), the QuickBooks Online Advanced Desktop app provides more creative navigation and improvements to speed up workflows. The app was made more stable for power users who spent several hours using QuickBooks Online thanks to its multi-tab and company switching features. It is especially useful for QuickBooks users who use more than one QuickBooks Online Account or access QuickBooks multiple times per day. If you opt to access QuickBooks Advanced through the QuickBooks Online Advanced Desktop app for MSW instead of a web browser, you can remain logged in for up to six months unless you manually choose to log out. Once you sign in, you can stay signed in, allowing you to access QuickBooks Online whenever you need to without having to sign in again.
A navigation map view similar to the home page workflows found in QuickBooks Desktop will be available to users. Giving consumers a roadmap of related steps and processes could speed up and simplify workflows for some users. Accessing multiple QuickBooks Online companies at once and switching between them without reloading each company is another important advantage of the new app. No matter what QuickBooks Online version your clients are using, you can effortlessly manage them all with this functionality.
Downloading the App
- If you want to get the app then go to the QuickBooks Online Accountant or QuickBooks Online Advanced and then click on the Gear icon.
- Then you will see a link to get the desktop app.
- The app may install automatically but it depends on your settings. You could be asked to save the.exe file; in that case, simply you have to select Save after deciding where to save the file. The installation can then be started by opening the QuickBooks Advanced Setup file.
- A shortcut to the app is installed on your desktop at the time of installation. The application ought to launch instantly after installation. Open the app from the shortcut if it doesn’t.
- Your user ID and password must be entered on the sign-in screen. Select Sign in after that.
- Choose the company you want to open if more than one QuickBooks Online Advanced company is displayed on your screen. (An error message will be displayed if your user ID does not belong to a QuickBooks Online company.)
- When using the Advance Desktop app for the first time, you can choose how QuickBooks will be displayed on the home page. (Later on, you can change this option.)
Switching Views in the QuickBooks Online Advanced Desktop App
- A navigation map similar to that used in QuickBooks Desktop can be used to view accounts. With the help of this map, you can view QuickBooks Online processes such as expenses, sales, reporting in workflow diagrams, and payroll, which helps in giving you quick navigation to the required work areas.
- If you want to switch between the QuickBooks Online dashboard view and the navigation map view, then you can choose either the Dashboard view or the Map view on the map.
Accessing Multiple QuickBooks Online Accounts
If you want to access multiple QuickBooks Online Accounts in multiple tabs, then you have to select the “You are viewing (company name) drop-down, and after that choose the QuickBooks Online Company Account that you want to switch to. For ProAdvisors, bookkeepers, and accountants using QuickBooks Online-Accountant, as well as users of QuickBooks Online-Advanced, there are many benefits to using the QuickBooks Online Advanced Desktop app for Microsoft Windows instead of QuickBooks through a web browser.
All QuickBooks Online Accountant and Advanced users can download the new app for free.
The above article has mentioned all the important parts of the QuickBooks Online Advanced Desktop App for Microsoft windows. If you got stuck in any problem even after reading this article then you can connect with Dancing Numbers experts via LIVE CHAT anytime as they are available round the clock for the users. Hopefully, this article will help you out but if not then without hassle dial the help desk. Your problems will be resolved in few minutes.
Looking for a professional expert to get the right assistance for your problems? Here, we have a team of professional and experienced team members to fix your technical, functional, data transfer, installation, update, upgrade, or data migrations errors. We are here at Dancing Numbers available to assist you with all your queries. To fix these queries you can get in touch with us via a toll-free number
+1-800-596-0806 or chat with experts.
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
What are the 4 Key Features that are only included in QuickBooks Online Advanced?
Everything in QuickBooks Online Plus is included in QuickBooks Online Advanced. It includes the option to track by class, in addition to exclusive features like reporting powered by Fathom, batch invoice input, and custom user permissions.
What is the Difference between QuickBooks online and online Advanced?
The SMBs who demand a highly scalable solution and have complex requirements are the target market for QuickBooks Online Advanced. Compared to QuickBooks Online Plus, which can accommodate only five users, QuickBooks Online Advanced supports five times the number of users.
How to Install QuickBooks on a Computer without a Disk?
● Visit the website to Download QuickBooks Products.
● You have to click the link that is under QuickBooks Products that is applied to the product that you want to download.
● If prompted then save the installation program to a location on your hard drive. After the download is finished, double-click the installation file to launch the Intuit Download Manager, which will start downloading the necessary files to begin the installation. The installation will begin automatically, once it is completed.
● After that follow the instructions that are visible on your screen for the QuickBooks product you are installing. Select a location on your hard drive, to finish the installation of your QuickBooks product, enter your license information, and your product number, and agree to the terms of service.