Sage group’s flagship software Intacct has been around for almost two decades now, assisting small and medium businesses worldwide through a range of e-commerce features.
- Accounts Payable,
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash management,
- General Ledger
- Order management, purchasing
- Reporting and Dashboards.
Add-on software applications to assist SMEs
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management,
- Contract and Subscription Billing,
- Contract Revenue Management,
- Fixed Assets
- General Ledger,
- Inventory Management,
- Multi-Entity and Global Consolidations
- Order Management
- Project Accounting,
- Purchasing, Reporting and Dashboards,
- Sales and Use Tax,
- Spend Management,
- Time and Expense Management
- Vendor Payment Services.
Third party software such as Dancing Numbers, Salesforce, Certify, ADP, SAP Concur among others could be integrated which further increased its utility among those running small and midsize enterprises.
Intacct’s Multifaceted Approach
- Automation of processes saved time,
- Accounts receivable allowed payments to be cleared faster
- Cash management improved cash flow
- Intelligent general ledger to adopt new strategies and processes .
- Accelerate quote cash cycles through order management.
- Efficiently create records of all the purchases and maintained with greater accuracy and speed.
- Turn data into insights for owners of small and midsize enterprises to understand whether their business endeavours are heading in a profitable direction.
- Managing revenue complexities and billing have become faster and easier through Intacct’s automated system. Its efficiency as an accounting platform was unmatched, given that it came with built in features like contract subscription and project billing to allocate revenue and improving cash flow.
Advanced Functionality in Intacct
- AI powered timesheets as a financial management.
- Inventory management – Check the status and availability of products and save time
- Consolidate numerous multiple currency and global entities – increased productivity of businesses and allowing them to cater to clients across the globe.
- The Project accounting feature – assisting the businesses to stick to their budget and at the same time remain profitable.
- Sales and tax use software – stick with compliance rules while maintaining speed and accuracy.
- Spend Management software – company’s expenditure was made compliant with corporate budgets through
- Time and expense management software – reduce revenue leakages and made processes and revenue recognition efficient.
- Vendor payment services, powered by American express ensures payments are made fast and remain secured.
Intact has remained a forerunner as a business accounting software for almost two decades with its application in a wide range of industries. This has been made possible through various tools in its arsenal.
Tools offered by Intacct
- Relationships Tool- allows the users to create relationships either between custom objects or of a custom object with a standard objects.
- Trigger- A data set can be turned into an application through automated behaviour.
- Workflows- To process records through platform services solutions, Handy in setting actions, statuses and work paths as per the specifications set by the user.
- HTML, XML and Email Templates- quickly and accurately import data into multiple data maps thus allowing flexibility in accordance with the source data.
- Portal tool comes in handy where external sites are used to share and update objects.
- Custom Fields and Custom Tabs- Organize objects of a standard application as per the requirements of each individual business.
- Smart Rules- Create data validation rules to ensure that company policy and data integrity are complied with ,
- Smart Events- Communicate email based changes or initiate calls based on API.
- Custom Reports can be created based on both standard and custom object data to give an insight on the specific business interests of the user.
Intacct ruled the space of business accounting software for two decades, until it was dethroned by QuickBooks.
QuickBooks had been there since 1983 but it made its presence felt only after a stable release in 2019.
Reasons why now is the time you should go for a QuickBooks conversion?
- Both on-premise application and cloud based versions for small and medium sized businesses consisting of wholesalers, manufacturers, contractors, retailers etc.
- Increased functions , primarily double accounting function and capabilities to perform a full trail audit .
- Regular updates and improved versions offering never innovative features like
- Batch transaction,
- Bill tracking,
- Continuous feed label printer support,
- Deleting a batch and void transactions,
- Reports can be automated and filtered .
- Barcode scanning ,
- Support for multiple monitors .
- Track history of invoices issued to the customers,
- Payroll adjustment feature ,
- Add customers PO in the subject line
- Pay on time through automatic payment reminders, send batch invoices etc.
- Categorizing transactions became quicker, statements could be sent automatically and effective outreach became possible by creating customer groups.
- Collaborated with reputed service providers like Google and Microsoft to incorporate the location services of Google maps and email facilities of Outlook .
Why Dancing Numbers is your Best Bet for Intacct to QuickBooks Conversion?
QuickBooks assists in fast, error – free conversion of data and additional option to delete unnecessary company data.
- Import Data into QuickBooks
- Choose between Advanced Import, Standard Import or simply Add and Edit multiple files.
- Import bank and batch transactions, general journal entries
- Regular updates about changes in technology and its features.
- Transfer details of customer and vendors along with their suggestions, feedback, ideas and suggestions.
- Export Data from QuickBooks
- Exporting Data reports, compressed excel files, CSV files can be done in just a few clicks.
- Easily share vital data with business partners and clients.
- Delete Data from QuickBooks
- Prevent your PCs from getting errors and get more room for your important files.
- On screen instructions and ProAdvisor to guide you through each step of deleting data.
- Restore deleted files from the bin.
What Kind of Accounting Information is not Converted during Intacct to QuickBooks Conversion?
It is important for you to know that there are a few types of data that cannot be converted by the new software. These are-
In conclusion, you get to understand the importance of switching from Intacct to QuickBooks, which has gradually emerged as one of the most sought after accounting software’s in recent times. You are also introduced to Dancing Numbers, whose distinct features guide you in this journey of moving towards a faster, accurate and reliable business accounting platform.
How can we Transfer Invoices Between two Accounts in QuickBooks ?
The data can be entered manually in QuickBooks online or ca be exported using third party elements like Excel.
Is there a Free Trial for Dancing Numbers available?
Yes, a free trial version valid for 7 days from the date of installation is available for download.
What are the Various Plans offered by Dancing Numbers?
Dancing Numbers offers four premium and affordable plans, which are
i. Importer , Exporter and Deleter – 199$ Per Year
ii. Accountant Basic – 499$ Per Year
iii. Accountant Pro – 899$ Per Year
iv. Accountant Premium – 1999$ Per Year